Movies, A narcissist and Mickey Mouse

Seoul city’s holy trinity

" What do you think about me?" 

 

Hayi was watching a slasher movie when Junhoe had asked her that. Her eyes was still glued on the bright tv screen, not wanting to miss the scene. Shrugging her shoulders, she mindlessly answered the question with a; 

 

"Just ehh."

 

 

Unsatisfied with her reply, Junhoe switched the tv off and confidently stood in front of her. He was holding a hand mirror in front of his face, checking out his own reflection. 

 

 

"Look at me man. Don't I just look absolutely gorgeous? Sharp jawline, y seductive eyes, sharp nose, thick plump lips, god gave me everything! How do you even control yourself from fawning over me?"

 

 

Hayi stared at the pompous in front of her. gaped open in disbelieve. Boggled by how effortless the words had rolled on his tongue. 

 

"God gave you everything but a brain. And why would I 'fawn' over you? You're just a 6 at best."

 

 

Ignoring the girl's comments, Junhoe sat next to her and continued admiring his reflection while showering himself with praises. Almost feeling blinded by his own dazzling look. 

 

 

"I should be a model. That way I can do some good to the world by sharing this gorgeousness. What do you think?"

 

 

She was about 99.99% done with her friend's narcissistic bullsh!t. With a growing sardonic smile on her on face, she placed a hand on Junhoe's shoulder making him face her. 

 

 

"My friend, I think you're forgetting something important here. In this economy, all we need is Gong Yoo's beautiful face and BIGBANG's music. Those two are enough for the world to prosper. You can help do the world by stop being an ."

 

 

Junhoe rolled his eyes in  annoyance, feeling offended by his friend's nonchalant remarks. Gong Yoo? BIGBANG? He was ready for a fite. 

 

"Ugh, what did you have for breakfast today? Carnation Instant ?"

 

 

Hayi gave him a smug look, feeling a little proud that she got him triggered. It's what he deserve for ruining her leisure time. 

 

 

"Yeah, I thought I should give it a try since you made it look so delicious."

 

 

Before Junhoe could retort with a clever comeback, they heard laughter from behind them. Holding a bowl of popcorn in one hand and a 4 pack soda in the other was Kim Hanbin. He squeezed himself between the two, stopping them from provoking each other any longer. 

 

" I was only gone for a minute and you're already on each other's throat. Both of you are so childish."

 

"Says the dude dressed like Mickey Mouse," Junhoe muttered under his breath,  only to earn a smack at the back of his head.  

 

"Ow! Hanbin that hurts!"

 

He can hear Hayi laughing with a 'served you right' followed after. Turning his body away from the two, he huffed and crossed his arms. 

 

 

"You two are not my friends anymore!"

 

 

"Aww, Hanbin look at what you did. The big baby's sulking now."

 

 

Hayi loved teasing her friends. She and hanbin laughed at the ridiculous sight. The dude has an extreme mood swing. He went from 1 to 100 real quick. 

 

"Oh god, Goo Junhoe you're 17 and still making petty little threats. Why am I even friends with you?"

 

 

"Oh sorry, I didn’t you wear hearing impaired. Let me repeat my words louder. I said from now on we're no longer friends. Don’t even talk to me. You're both in my burn book now."

 

“Come on June, I’m sorry okay. I’ll treat you for ice cream! Don’t you like ice cream?” 

 

“Dude, even Hanbyul acts more mature than you and she’s an actual baby. Hanbin-ah, you should feed him Hanbyul’s formulated milk instead of ice cream!”

 

 

Hayi couldn’t stop cackling, Hanbin was treating Junhoe like a child. She can’t help but tease the younger, his triggered expression is too funny. 

 

 

And so the day continue with Junhoe still sulking like a little baby, Hayi’s continuous teasing and Hanbin's failed attempts to cheer the youngest.