Bellpeppers [Taoris]

EXO Ficlets

             “Yifan!” Tao seethed, eyes narrowing at the older.

             “What?” Yifan whined, leaning back in his chair.

             “You blew up half of the city!” Tao yelled, stating the obvious fact that if the two simply looked out of their ‘apartment window’ or what remained of it they would see the rubble that remained of the city they once lived in.

             “And?” Yifan began, “I regret nothing, at least the damn roach is dead! We could have gotten an infestation!”

             “Oh my god! Yifan!” Tao cried, a hand making its way to his hair. “You can’t just blow up half of the city over A CoCkRoACh!”

             “Whatever! Just rewind time then!” Yifan huffed, sitting up in his chair as he glared at Tao.

             “No.” Tao glared, “I’m not doing until your gives me A GooD REaSON FoR BlOWinG Up thE CiTy!”

             “Honestly Tao, I can’t believe you.” Yifan says, a frown tugging on his lips.

             “What do you mean you can’t believe me?!” Yifan exclaimed, “I had nothing to do with this! I was just shopping, in the store, FoR FooD, like A NoRmAl persON! And that ing crumbled! I almost died over a pack of ing bell peppers!”

             “Just rewind time already!” Yifan barked.

             “Why should I?! You’re the er that went full on flame dragon flight mode to kill a singular cockroach!” Tao yelled back.

             “Listen here you stain! This isn’t Mama! I already told you! I didn’t ing do it!” Yifan bellowed.

             “ThEn WhO THe DiD You DaNDELIoN ?!” Tao screams, his face growing red with anger.

             “That ing cockroach was a ing bomb.” Yifan says with a shudder.

             Tao rolled his eyes, “It’s literally a ing bug.”

             “It was a big bug…” Yifan mumbled, “Where there is one, twenty aren’t far behind…”

             “Oh my actual Yifan... “ Tao muttered, hand now violently tugging at his own hair, “I swear to god, I’m rejoining ing EXO, I’d rather be crushed with a stagelight or fall into the stage pit then be by you and your destruction…”

             “It’s because you love Sehun more than me…” Yifan grumbled, “Isn’t it?”

             “I swear to all holy Yifan-”