~END~

I'm sorry...

~No one POV~

 

 

 

Heechul closed his eyes. The life ebbing away... He could feel it.

He had done it. One more move. And this secret would be sealed away forever... Or so he hoped.

He raised his gun up to his head and pulled the trigger.

He had killed someone. And it was time for him to walk under the fires of hell.

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul woke up in a forest, the sky glittering above him.

A irritated looking guy was sitting on a tree, his wings spread out behind him.

"Are you a angel?" Heechul asked, while admiring how perfect his face was.

"Of course. You may say I am your guardian angel. But if you want to know truly what am I, I'll let you know only this: my history in the living world has faded to nothing."

Heechul blinked. "Am I going to hell?"

The angel sighed. "You are a exception, dear one. If you learn to walk among the spirits of nature, and bring life, and you repent, you may have a second chance."

"A second chance at what?" Heechul asked desperately. The background was fading around him. 

"A second chance.." The voice came again, and faded into the breeze.

 

 

 

4 years later...

 

~Heerin POV~

 

I was fighting the urge to rip the wedding dress. It was so itchy!

Me and Donghae were getting married. 

Heechul should have been here...  

I remembered with a pang of sorrow. He had disappeared, many years ago, and I knew nowhere to find him.

"Heechul-ah, are you watching?" I murmured.

I shivered as a cold wind brushed past me, carring a faint outline of green.

"Heerin, I will always be with you..."

 

 

 

__________________________________

The end of this story! There is one more chapter, that is, a epilouge about what happened to Heechul, but anyway...

The angel is Siwon, by the way.