[NAMO] Of Stoichiometry, Perodic Tables, and Chemical Reactions

The Twice Stories

Stoichiometry, Periodic Tables, and Chemical Reactions

 

Requested from my good friend

 

“Momo, you have one of the worst grades in this class.” The teacher, Ms. Park Yeeun confronted. Slamming the test paper that Momo had done only a week ago on the desk. A failing grade plastered in red ink. The Japanese girl shrugged it off her priorities.

 

“Why do you even care anyway" Momo said, a smirk formed on her face.

 

Yeeun punched the bridge of her nose. “Why is she even a student here?” she mumbled to herself. “It’s because your dad is complaining about it. And I don't want to deal with him again.”

 

“Why don't you just like lift my grade up?” Momo popped a lollipop into . on the sweet hard candy.

 

“Here’s the thing, I can't just do that.” Yeeun replied.

 

“Just lie.”  Momo shrugged, one thing that was on her mind was only making out with the girls. “It’s that simple.”

 

Yeeun paused, a silence enveloped the classroom. “Not happening Hirai,” Yeeun took a moment until her eyes lit up. “I have a proposal,” Yeeun got up. “You will be partnered up with one of my best students for tutoring that is.” she insisted.

 

“I'll do it if she's hot.” Momo joked, pulling the candy out of .

 

“I can't say anything ‘bout that but you'll get the best student.” Yeeun teased, poking fun at the girl. “But she is cute.”

 

“Just give me the details and I'll be on my way.” Yeeun gave her the schedule she had.

 


 

The class was quiet, the only sound you could probably hear is a paperclip falling onto the floor. Seeing the class do their work until the time was almost up. Grabbing their items and filling their bags with their belongings. Getting ready to go home, glasses perched on her nose. She got up and as the bell rung the clas left.

 

Until she heard the voice of the teacher, “Nayeon, can you stay here for a bit?” the sweet smile plastered on her face.

 

Nayeon felt sweat coming on her forehead. Did she do anything wrong? “Yes, Ms. Yeeun?” she politely asked.

 

“I need you do something.” Yeeun offered.

 

“What is it?” Nayeon stammered out the words. Shivers came up her back.

 

“You know Hirai Momo? I need you to help her with studying for the final. I made a deal with her if she actually does something and you can help her with the stuff she’ll be out of a failing grade.”

 

“But when's the due date?” Nayeon looked surprised. Hirai Momo she had heard rumours of her. The designated player™ of JYP Academy. Her posse of students who were either big flirts or Park Jihyo, the only sane one of their group.

 

“It’ll be help with the final at the end of the month, i’ll email you the details and just grab a textbook and help her that’s all I need you to do.”

 

Nayeon gladly accepted the offer. Grabbing her bag and pulling her phone out to find the girl on social media. Walking out of the classroom then to home.

 


 

Nayeon dreaded tutoring. Why don't kids just pay attention in class and do their work? She did it her whole life and is probably gonna become the valedictorian of the class. She groaned and waited for the Japanese girl to come to her home. Why didn't she put it up for a library. Apparently libraries are not kind to Momo anymore.

 

“So give me a reason why you're blacklisted from all the libraries in town?” Nayeon wondered how this girl got into that mess. Staring her down with her dark brown eyes.

 

Momo put her hand up, “First of all Nahye. It was because I was making a ruckus because of-"

 

“My name is not Nahye, it’s Nayeon, and I don't wanna know.” Nayeon grimaced at the thought of Momo.

 

“Why’d ya even ask though? It wasn't even that bad! So me and my friend Sana-" Momo boasted before getting cut off by the nerdy girl.

 

“It would be Sana and I.” Nayeon addressed her grammar mistake.

 

“You should shut your mouth.” Momo pulled herself closer to Nayeon’s face.

 

“I'd rather not.” The nerd put a finger on Momo’s nose. Pushing her away from her face. “We need to get work done.” pulling out a textbook as defense against the girl.

 

“How the hell do you even do this?” Momo looked at the complicated Lewis structures and chemical formulas. “What element is that?” she pointed at a ‘Na’ indicating the element of sodium on the piece of paper given to her by Nayeon.

 

“Have you ever paid attention this year?” Her question seemed obvious to the asker but she needed confirmation. “Na, is sodium. Which is in Sodium Chloride and Sodium Chlorite.”

 

Momo looked at her oddly, the girl was speaking a foreign language to her. “I was out for a semester and I didn't really care. I got all my science credits. Plus what the hell?” Nayeon had a lot of work to do. Grabbing a piece of paper and her resource book, she got to work on helping Momo be less ignorant to the Chemistry subject.

 


 

“You need to balance the equation out. It you have three O’s on one side then you need three O’s on the other.” Nayeon pointed at the mistake in her problem. Momo slammed her hands down and her face scrunched up.

 

“I'm not having any of this, can we make out?”

 

“No, we cannot make out.” Nayeon

 

“But you're cute and your lips have been teasing me for over an hour!” Momo exclaimed.

 

“If you do this I'll consider giving you a cheek kiss” Nayeon offered.

 

“How about we like. Do it right now.”

 

“I swea-" Nayeon was cut off by the Japanese girl’s lips on her cheeks. Nayeon blushed madly and stood there shocked. Panicked gay Momo’s lips lingered there and Nayeon felt like a train whistle was about to go off in her head.

 

“You liked it.” Momo teased, moving her head side to side cutely.

 

“N-n-no.” Nayeon denied, her hands covered her face.

 

Momo smirked and pushed her face up to face her. Then pressed. her lips to her hands. Nayeon opened a opening for her fingers and saw Momo up in her face. Nayeon took her hands off her face. Momo took her hands and pinned them against the bed. Nayeon gasped at the action.

 

‘Don’t give in, don’t give i-,’ ayeon you gave in

 

Momo’s lips planted onto Nayeon’s, moving her lips and Nayeon moved in sync. Nayeon still had her eyes wide open. She started to slowly melt into the kiss. Their textbooks and papers were most likely on the floor by now. Hearing things hit the ground with brute force was an indication of the observation that was true.

 

Momo stopped kissing her, pulling her head towards Nayeon’s jawline. Peppering kisses on the girl’s porcelain skin in a line towards her exposed neck. Nayeon squirmed under the touch of Momo. She held back a moan by biting her cheek. Momo breathed into the crook of Nayeon’s neck. Then slowly kissing her neck. Nayeon couldn't resist but to moan in response. Momo smirked at the sound of her voice in pleasure.

 

Nayeon couldn't resist, she didn't know why. Her brain was in a melting mess, her body didn't respond. Momo kept on nipping at her collar bone, she moaned in a response to her. Momo kept smirking. Until Nayeon flipped her over and looked at her. Her hair was askew from the normal ponytail. Moving near Momo’s ear.

 

“That's enough.” Nayeon teased.

 

“It’s never enough.” Momo replied, a smug smile on her face. Then she Nayeon’s earlobe. Nayeon gasped at the action.

 

“You wanna play that game.” Nayeon growled and captured her lips in the heat of the moment. For only a second and then stopped, teasing the Japanese lass. Nayeon then fixed her glasses and hair. Picking up the textbook and into her hand.

 

“Holy .” Momo stated, Nayeon raised an eyebrow.

 

“Keep your for later.” Nayeon give her the textbook. Momo blushed beet red, so this is how it feels like to be like her.

 

“So, you're pretty cute.” Momo examined, Nayeon looked at her annoyed. Her flirting was getting a bit much.

 

“Give me your phone.” Nayeon pulled her hand out. Momo gave her the smartphone unlocked and the Korean girl entered her number. Momo looked at the number.

 

“I'll send you a text when you wanna be here again, be it tutoring or not.” Nayeon suggested. “Maybe I'll send a photo later.”

 

“I-I…” Momo paused for a moment, thinking of what to say. “Thank you.”

 


 

Their tutoring sessions became more like other sessions of things. Whenever Momo had gotten something right, Nayeon would reward her with either a snack or some sort of affection. It helped Momo in a way to get her grade up. The two started to meet each other, other than their tutoring sessions. It was weird that Im Nayeon, a big nerd would be hanging out with Hirai Momo, a bit of someone that had a reputation.

 

Momo laid on bed, her back against the mattress. Spread out like a starfish, staring at the ceiling. Nayeon sat on her bed her head in a book. Momo was bored and they didn't do much after Nayeon’s tutoring session. Momo looked over at the clock, 10:41pm. She sighed and felt the urge to not go home, Nayeon’s company kept her calm and collected.

 

“You should go home.” Nayeon looked up from the book, her glasses off and hair tied into a messy ponytail. Momo sat up and groaned.

 

“It’s already almost 11,” Momo glanced once again at the digital clock. Only a minute had passed, Momo laid back down. “It’s too much effort to go home already.”

 

“Sleep here then.” Nayeon offered. Momo’s eyes went wide, Nayeon wanted her to stay over? Albeit there might be some complications to that. “Don’t go out in the dark with your uniform, I'll let you borrow my clothes.” The Korean set the book on the nightstand and went to her closet. She threw her a white t shirt and shorts. “Wear that.”

 

Momo tried to take off her shirt in front of Nayeon.

 

“Don’t you dare change in here we have a bathroom for a reason.” Nayeon scolded, Momo pouted and ran to the bathroom. Changing out of her uniform and into the two articles Nayeon had given her. Going back into the room, Nayeon looked at her up and down.

 

"귀엽다."

 

“cute"

 

“Let's go to bed.” Momo jumped onto the bed. Nayeon soon laid onto the bed.

 

Momo grabbed onto Nayeon. Cuddling her and breathing hot air into her neck. Nayeon blushed and hugged her back. Momo smiled at her and they both closed their eyes.

 

“Do you wanna know what the chemical reaction for love is?” Nayeon asked the Japanese girl.

 

Momo giggled, “I think I already know it.” Momo answered with a whisper, a slight smile on her face. Nayeon giggled and moved closer to her. Kissing the tip of the dancer’s nose. Moving her head back and putting her head under Momo’s chin.

 

“잘자요. Goodnight.” they both whispered to each other.

 

“Jaljayo. Goodnight.” they both whispered to each other.

 


 

A/N drop some prompts for this I need some ideas and when I'm on the plane back I can write more and upload more. Plus I need to finish the chapter for my multi-chap story, but I have writer’s block for it.