Scar

Skate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yebin POV

I held the straps of my bag tightly inside my squished up palms as I walked down the hallway with my friends following in pursuit. It was the end of the day as every student came rushing out of their final classes making their way to the exit of the building. The familiar voices of my friends were heard as they continued to discuss today's algebra test that just took place. "How do you think you guys did on the test?" Eunwoo's voice quivered as it was filled with post-test nerves."I think I did well"  Sungyeon's voice was first to be heard dripping with confidence, knowing all too well her capabilities when it comes to algebra. "Yeah yeah, we get it" Kyulkyung whines from not being the only one noticing how confident she is. "Hey Yewon, how do you think you did?" I decided to ask the only quiet member of the group. " I think I did my best" Yewon replies with a sweet smile, "That's my girl," Sungyeon says while placing a quick kiss on Yewons forehead. An evident blush was forming on Yewon's cheeks from her girlfriend's cheesy actions along with gagging sounds belonging to a slightly disgusted Eunwoo. "You're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend," Kyulkyung says defending the younger couple next to them, "I'm not jealous at all, and besides you can't even get one" Eunwoo states. "At least I'm trying!" Kyulkyung says while throwing her hands into the air, "If by sending Nayoung stupid memes is what you mean by trying then good luck" Eunwoo says making fun of her friend's actions towards her crush.

The mention of Nayoung's name got me suddenly thinking about my crush that so happened to be the school's hot skater girl. Kim Minkyung wasn't the so-called 'popular kid' but she did get a lot of attention for her talent of riding skateboards, it didn't help that she was hot and she dressed nicely. I had plans to introduce myself to Minkyung at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter