CHAPTER 3

DANGEROUS GIRLS

 

She was a nervous wreck.

 

She might appear calm and collective on the outside but on the inside, her stomach was churning due to anxiousness. She was sitting alone on a leather couch, her hands clasps together with her fingers a little jittery. She was breathing hard, trying to calm her nerves as she waits for the ‘unknown people’ she was going to be with in the show her manager was talking about.

 

She looks at the closed doubled door of the fully furnished room they were in. She was getting impatient as the minute passes by and she doesn’t like waiting. She turned to her manager who was with her at that moment but he was currently busy on his phone. He was talking to someone.

 

“Oppa…” she called softly.

 

Her manager glanced at her mildly, “Just a sec Tiif,” before returning to his phone again. He was pacing back and forth at the corner.

 

She frowned, disliking her managers’ attitude. She was getting restless already but not as restless as last night. She has been constantly thinking about the show and her forced participation in it, that she had forgotten to discuss the details of the offer to her sisters. It’s not that she had literally forgot it but she was too preoccupied by her dilemma that she missed out talking to her members.

 

How can I explain this to them?

 

She sighed in defeat.

 

“Tiffany, they’re here,” her manager announced and a knock on the door was heard.

 

Her head jerked in anticipation. Alright this is it Tiffany! Be polite!

 

Calming her nerves, she stood up for a greeting and was ready to put on her best polite smile for the visitors.

 

As the door pushed open, she promptly bowed her head, greeting the new people who just came in without lifting her head. “Anyeonghasseyo. My name is Tiffany Hwang. Please take care of me.”

 

A familiar giggle was heard. Followed by another. Then another. Then another. Until a fit of giggles erupted around the four corners of the room.

 

Slightly confused at the response to her, she glanced upward, towards the source of the sound.

 

Eyes widen in utter surprise and realization, she can’t help but yell “Yah!”

 

Three familiar young ladies was in front of her, laughing their hearts out towards her. Her manager was also joining in their little fun.

 

She put both her hands on her waist as she huffed in total annoyance at the four giggling person.

 

“What do you think you’re doing Tiff?” Jessica, known as the Ice Princess, raised an eyebrow at her but her eyes was obviously mocking her.

 

“Shut up Jessica!” She glared at the Ice princess but the latter was unaffected.

 

“Unnie you are so funny!” Seohyun, the maknae in the group commented, trying to stifle her chuckle at the moment.

 

“Fany-ah, why are you so eager anyway?” Sunny, the small, bubbly and cute one, asked. Her eyes laughing at their leaders’ predicament.

 

Still annoyed at them, Tiffany crossed both of her arms in front of her and look at them sharply. “Yah! What are you all doing here?”

 

“Well Miss Hwang, for your information, the CEO wants to talk to us too,” The Ice princess answered with her eyes masked with amusement.

 

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at that. Then she confusedly turned to their manager who was just smiling at the moment. “Oppa?”

 

“It’s true Tiffany. The CEO invited them too. Obviously, he wanted to talk to all of you,” her manager smiled lightly.

 

Tiffany tensed at that. She can sense something was totally off with the impending meeting their having with the CEO.

 

“Oppa can’t you just tell us what does he want to talk to us?” Seohyun questioned with obvious worry in her tone.

 

“I’m sorry Juhyun but I can’t tell you anything right now,” her manager answered.

 

“Even just a little tiny bit of a hint Oppa?” Sunny tried to bargain, doing a little aegyo at her gestures.

 

“Nope. Sorry kiddos.” Their manager half smiled and looked at them pityingly then he looked at his wrist watch. “Well, it’s time now. We better get going and just get this done, a’right.”

 

“Neh,” they just all answered as they follow behind their manager, albeit rather hesitantly.

 

 

=====

 

 

“Can you just listen to my explanation Jessi!”

 

Tiffany almost screamed her lungs out as she followed behind the mad Ice Princess who was stomping her way inside their dormitory. She continuously tries to talk to her best friend who was fuming with anger but the latter also continues to ignore all her pleads.

 

After their talk with their CEO just a few minutes ago, their manager decided to send them home knowing that they all still need to digest and contemplate everything said to them by their CEO. The whole 40 minute drive from their company to their dorm is very quiet. Tiffany felt the gnawing guilt the whole time that she lost track counting how many times she took a glance at her silent members. She knew that when they arrive at their dorm, they need to discuss the “matter” for themselves and she has to seriously explain everything to them.

 

“Unnies…”

 

“Guys…”

 

Sunny and Seohyun, who was just behind the two other girls, nervously followed them. They were both panicking as they know that an impending row brewing between the two can raise hell itself.

 

“Come on Jess…” Tiffany was still trying to coo Jessica but her best friend is still very angry at the moment and knowing her, when the latter is mad, all her senses are closed and nothing can get through her.

 

Jessica just stomped her way in, her chest rising up and down and her breaths uneven because of her rage at the moment.

 

“Jessi…” Tiffany’s patience was already at the edge as her irritation at Jessica is slowly building up.

 

But Jessica, stubborn as she is, disregard her intentionally. As she hurriedly climbed her way up the stairs, Tiffany’s self-restraint finally snapped.

 

“Yah! Jung Sooyeon!” Tiffany exclaimed, stopping on the first step of the stairs.

 

Jessica halted at that, her eyes widen at what she just heard. Sunny and Seohyun, who just settled standing three feet away from them, unconsciously gulped. Both of them immediately froze as they felt the room temperature suddenly dropped to zero.

 

Oh ! This is not good! Sunny mused to herself.

 

Both knew that Jessica loathes being called using her Korean name.

 

Jessica slowly turned her body to Tiffany. Her eyes shooting cold daggers at their leader. Tiffany matched it with her hot piercing gaze. Both of them not backing down at the moment.

 

Sunny knew that HellFany and HellSica mode just appeared. She can literally see Tiffany with flames all over her and Jessica with ice surrounding her.

 

“What did you just called me? Huh?! Hwang Miyoung!” Jessica yelled back.

 

Great! Just great! Sunny almost smacked her forehead because of the two.

 

Tiffany also hates hearing people calling her by her Korean name. With Jessica shooting back the same notion of reply, it just fueled the now unavoidable fight between them.

 

Seohyun tugged her shirt and whispered, “Unnie please stop them…”

 

Sunny just heaved a sigh as she shakes her head in resignation. Seohyun worriedly looks at her.

 

“Sorry Hyunnie. You know we can no longer stop them if they’re in that HellFany and HellSica mode right?” Sunny explained then continued. “Let’s just watch here and let them bring it all out on each other.”

 

Sunny then gave a cute wink at the now horrified maknae.

 

 

=====

 

 

“We’re finally home couz!”

 

A brunette girl shrieked in happiness as she stepped out from the taxi. She was then followed by a tall girl with raven hair.

 

The brunette stood proudly, with both hands on her hips, as she stare at the building in front of them. A wide smile forming on her lips.

 

“Home sweet home little cousin!”

 

“Why are you even so excited unnie?” the tall girl asked in annoyance. She stood beside her unnie as the taxi driver slid out their luggage from the cars’ compartment. After muttering a thank you for the kind man, the driver just settled their belongings beside the duo before getting inside the taxi and speeding away from the place.

 

“Yah! Why wouldn’t I be excited? Huh?” the older of the two pouted at the tall girl. “Are you not excited? We’re finally home Krys!”

 

The tall girl who was called ‘Krys’ rolled her eyes at her older cousin. “Unnie we just went to US for a week because of the exchange program. That’s not even that long,” she explained.

 

“Excuse me my little brat-of-a-cousin who’s cold like her older sister, but one week is already too long for me to be away from the dorms okay!” the older one argued.

 

“Okay fine Unnie. Whatever anyway,” Krys replied rather impassible. She was not in the mood to argue with her unnie anyway. Besides, she was dead tired because of the jetlag she’s feeling as of the moment. Unlike her older cousin who is overly excited for being home, which she didn’t understand what’s to get excited about, was jumping in joy on her place and seemed unaffected by the effects of hours of travel in the air.

 

“Can we just rest now, Unnie? My jetlag’s been catching up to me,” the younger complained, grabbing her luggages beside them.

 

Grabbing her own, the older of the two just giggled and shake her head at her cousin’s cold attitude. “Ara ara! Let’s just get inside now! Aish! Seriously Kryssie?”

 

Stepping inside their dormitory, both of them didn’t know that they were about to enter hell itself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I MIGHT BE UPDATING EVERY WEEKENDS CUZ IT'S MY ONLY FREE TIME :( BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MINIMIZE THE DAYS OF MY UPDATE TT__TT THANKS FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS BTW ^^ 

 

@ShainaloveTara : YES JIYEON IS HERE ^^ (THOUGH I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW AM I GOING TO PLACE HER CHARACTER IN THE STORY)

 

GUYS IF YOU HAVE TWITTER ACCOUNT KINDLY FOLLOW MINE : @planet_taerium

I'LL BE POSTING SOME CUTE SNS CONVO THREAD RELATED TO THIS STORY. IT'S LIKE AN OMAKE IN JAPANESE MANGA OR ANIME THAT MEANS "EXTRA OR BONUS" SIDE STORIES KEKEKE~

 

ANYWAYS ENJOY READING!!!