CHAPTER 1

DANGEROUS GIRLS

 

"Now who did it this time?"

 

A man in his mid-fifties asked as he shot a piercing glare towards a group of eight girls.

 

Silence.

 

No one among the group answered the question. They just sat quietly in front of him. Boredom and irritation was clearly seen in their faces and obviously they are not a little bit interested on what is taking place in that office. They don't even spare a single glance at the man who was already showing frustrations towards them.

 

"I'm asking here girls. Please be cooperative and answer my question." The man calmly stated.

 

Still no one answered.

 

The man was already losing his patience. For almost 3 years, he has been patiently tolerating this kind of treatment from the group in front of him but now, all the patience he stored has been used up. He had enough. It was time to teach these girls a lesson.

 

"Are you going to answer me or not?" he asked rather impatiently. "For the hundredth time, I'm going to ask you, who did it this time?!"

 

And still, no one answered him.

 

He was asking the group for almost an hour now. His question still the same, but yet no one is answering him. They were clearly ignoring him as if his presence was not known to them. This always happens, whenever something bad happens and this group is involved, they always give those cold treatments when they are being interrogated.

 

He just sighed dejectedly. Nothing will happen if he continued asking them. They're not going to answer him anyway. They are so stubborn and hardheaded. No wonder all the teachers in Sowon High had gave up on taming them.

 

"This has been going on for almost 3 years now. Your group really never fails to give the school a major headache and turmoil. Enough is enough, girls. Since no one is answering me and giving me explanations here, I am sorry if I make an action without any consideration on your part. This time, I will not tolerate you any longer. This has to stop," he explained seriously.

 

"And how are you going to do that Mr. Song?"

 

Finally, someone from the group talked.

 

Mr. Song looked at the girl who spoke. She was giving him an evil smirk.

 

"How am I going to do that? Simple, it is time to use authority on your group Ms. Kim," he stared at her.

 

"So you're going to use US against US?" a girl with a short hair asked.

 

He knitted his eyebrows, confuse at what the latter has told him.

 

"We are the authority Mr. Song." Another one answered cockily. Now, it was the tall and tanned girl from the group.

 

He almost gave them a cynical laugh. Yes, he knew their reputation in their school, being known as the "ruler and most powerful group" in Sowon High, yet it was not that kind of authority he was talking about.

 

"I'm not talking about that kind of authority you're thinking Ms. Kwon."

 

"Are you talking about the police?" Another one asked. It was a girl with blonde hair.

 

"You cannot put us in jail Mr. Song," said by a girl that looks like a guy.

 

"We are still minors."

 

Mr. Song almost laughed at their silly thoughts.

 

"What are you thinking girls? Surely, I'm not that cruel, unlike all of you, to put you all in jail."

 

He watched at how the group changes facial expression. Some glared at him while the others just ignored him. If only looks could kill the man swear he could have died from his spot. He can feel the sharp and piercing stares aimed towards him by the others.

 

"Then what 'authority' are you blabbing about?! Huh?!"

 

"Now, calm down, girls. Like I told you, this has to stop. Your irresponsibility has gone too far this time and I can no longer tolerate this anymore. I had to do what I should have done years ago. It's time to pay the price girls. You have to face the consequence you brought upon yourself."

 

"What are you going to do?" a tall skinny girl asked, slightly scared and, at the same time, furious at the man in front of them.

 

"Someone had to teach you lesson out of the classroom."

 

 

=====

 

 

"What the is that old man saying?!"

 

A small figure snarled as she paced back and forth in front of her 'gang'.

 

"Will you calm down Tae."

 

"Calm down?! Calm down you say?!"

 

"Taeyeon—"

 

"Unnie—"

 

"How the can I calm down when that old sleazy man is sending us to some remote area only-god-knows-where-the--it-is?!"

 

"Maybe the old man is bluffing." Hyoyeon, the one of the blondies among them, scoffed.

 

Taeyeon stopped pacing and angrily punch the nearest wall her fist can reach. The rest of her gang members gasped at her action.

 

"Yah! Taeyeon-ah!"

 

"Unnie!!!"

 

"The Taeng!"

 

"Unnie please refrain from doing that! You might break your knuckles..."

 

"Tsk!" Taeyeon clenched her teeth, not because of the pain she felt after punching the poor wall, but because of the overflowing anger she's feeling.

 

"Tae, please calm a bit. Let's talk this through buddy," one of them consoled softly at the fuming leader.

 

They were currently at the school's rooftop. After being called from the principal's office for they-already-lost-count number of times, they ended up not returning to their classes and just went straight ahead to their secret haven. The school's rooftop. Their hangout place and their territory. The place was already abandoned yet spacious, a perfect place for them. It is also their hideaway every time they want to un-wind or relax or just be themselves. They made it officially theirs since they were the only ones going there.

 

It is the perfect place at the moment wherein they can talk freely about their current dilemma and shout whenever they want to release their tension from a while ago.

 

"Hyo unnie might be right. Maybe he is only bluffing us," Yoona, the tall-skinny shikshin no.2 with an alligator laugh, said as she tries to pry off the sneaky hands of someone who was trying to grab her bag of nachos.

 

"Yeah Tae. We all know he can't do that to us," Sooyoung, another tall-skinny girl and known as the shikshin no.1, confidently stated as she tries to have a mini-food-grabbing-fight with Yoona.

 

"But he sound so serious though," the short haired girl among them namely Eunjung interrupted.

 

"He's just faking that plan of his. He just can't send his students to some unknown place without any supervision," said Yuri, the tall, tanned and beautifully handsome girl and Taeyeon's bestfriend.

 

"He's just threatening us guys. He can't and won't really do that...right?" Amber, the youngest and the girl who's too handsome for a guy asked rather unsurely.

 

"Not so sure tough. He seems like he really did have enough of our bad behavior," Moonbyul, the greasy one yet charismatic and the 2nd maknae in the group said passively.

 

"But we're not doing anything bad!" Yoona protested, cheeks puffed as she munched a handful of nachos in her alligator mouth.

 

"Well, sorry to say but he doesn't know that," Sooyoung countered and rolled her eyes at Yoona's behavior.

 

"And who does?"

 

"No one," Yuri answered as she glance at their quiet leader.

 

"And that will stay like that," Taeyeon stated seriously as she eyed all the members of her gang.

 

"Hmm. I really don't mind about our bad reputation here in school. As long as we're popular and still on top what gives right." Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Damn right. Girls love us you know," Sooyoung enthusiastically said, smirking at the others.

 

"And men are afraid of us," Yoona butted in, still in her eating fiasco.

 

"But we're still gonna be thrown to some unknown place," Eunjung, who was obviously the mood killer, reminded them.

 

"I told you it's only a bluff," Hyoyeon glared at her.

 

"He was not joking unnie," Amber glance at Taeyeon worriedly.

 

"I think he was serious on this matter," Moonbyul sighed and slumped her shoulders dejectedly.

 

"Ha! I don't think so. He's just pissed off at us at that time that's why he said that," Sooyoung, still unaware of the seriousness of the matter, said. She was already sharing the bag of nachos with Yoona.

 

"He is always pissed off at us. He just pretends that he was not," Yoona said nonchalantly.

 

"But I still think he was serious about our punishment."

 

"Could be. Could be not. Who knows what that old man is cooking up his sleeves."

 

"But it's still possible you know," Eunjung, the mood killer, strikes again.

 

"The thing is 'still possible'. There's fifty percent of it not happening," Moonbyul quoted, emphasizing with her two finger the words 'still possible'.

 

"But still a possibility. The other fifty percent of it happening," Eunjung retorted with one raised eyebrow.

 

Moonbyul just gave her a middle finger. Eunjung just rolled her eyes at the greasy girl who was obviously pissed off at her.

 

"Will you two stop that! We're in some crisis here for s sake!" Yuri snapped as she gave a piercing glare at the two fighting girls.

 

"Hope not." Hyoyeon only shrugged her shoulders at the thought.

 

"Are we dead this time?" Sooyoung asked nonchalantly. All eyes darted at her, all wearing that what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about face. "What?"

 

"Seriously unnie? You're asking that when you know we're all perfectly breathing here, sharing the same air," Yoona, like the rest who obviously didn't get what Sooyoung meant, stated.

 

Sooyoung just face palmed herself. "Okay...never mind what I just said. Going back..."

 

"If he's so damn serious about our punishment then it means we'll be spending our summer vacation to some remote area in this world," Amber concluded, horrified at the idea of their consequence.

 

"What?! He can't just took our summer vacation like that!"

 

"Maybe the punishment will commence after summer vacation."

 

"That cruel-evil-sneaky-sleazy-old man!" Yoona huffed then pouted.

 

"Oh yes he is," Moonbyul agreed. "He's gonna use our vacation for our long due punishment."

 

"He is so gonna get it from me this time," Yoona says angrily, thinking of ways on how to prank Mr. Song. Yup! She's the major prankster in their gang together with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

 

"I don't think he will let us off the hook this time," Yuri stated seriously. She stared at Taeyeon. "And I know, you know it Tae. We mess up big this time."

 

They all glance at their quiet leader who was immersed in deep thinking. They were obviously worried on what will happen to them when their 'punishment' arrives.

 

Taeyeon just sighed. She eyed her friends one by one. First, from Yuri to Hyoyeon, who was beside the worried maknaes, Amber and Moonbyul, then to the two shikshins, Sooyoung and Yoona, and lastly to Eunjung.

 

We really do mess up big time. I guess it's time to pay the price.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO HERE'S THE OFFICIAL FIRST CHAPTER. I THINK IT :(  I'M NOT THAT REALLY GOOD AT WRITING ACTUALLY AND ENGLISH IS NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE SO SORRY FOR SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. BUT I STILL HOPE YOU'LL SUPPORT THIS STORY UNTIL THE END AND BE PATIENT IF I CANNOT UPDATE IMMEDIATELY. :( I DECIDED TO PUT ALL MY FAVE SHIPS IN HERE 'COZ WHY NOT RIGHT? I THNK IT'S FUN TO PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER ^____^ I'M NOT JUST SURE IF THIS WILL BE A TAENY CENTERED KIND OF STORY OR I'LL ALSO PUT SOME MOMENTS TO OTHER PAIRS. ANYWAY I'LL JUST DECIDE ON IT AS THIS STORY PROGRESS :D

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! ENJOY READING!  

 

BTW, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TAE'S GANG? PLEASE DO TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ^^