The Cuddly Nature God

EunHae Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Description: Hyukjae is a volcano God and Donghae is the sacrificed to him.

Rating: PG?  I just know it's not M(ature)!

Genre: Super Duper Crack

Length: 493 words

Notes:  If I could think of an actual plot to go with these characters, I might actually write it!  I love writing crack, and this fic is the crackiest of all crack I’ve ever written.  Maybe everyone can write their own version of a "day in the life" of these characters; that would be so fun!

 

 

Hyukjae was a volcano good. A very bored volcano God. It used to be a trend for the villagers to sacrifice a or two to keep him entertained, but for some reason the trend had fallen out a few hundred years ago. So now Hyukjae wandered around his volcanic home bored. Occasionally he'd entertain himself by scaring the crap out of a tourist when they got too close, but even that got boring after a while. He had shaken his volcano and blown smoke so often without an eruption there was a rumor going around that maybe he wasn't able to erupt, and the other Gods laughed at him for being impotent.

One day, after losing a bloody battle with another nearby tribe, the locals were feeling extra desperate; they remembered the nearby God and decided that sacrificing their strongest warrior might give them the edge they needed to win the war.  Hyukjae had always been given women; the only men that came to his liar were the ones that accidentally stumbled in after drinking too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter