Baby, let the games begin!

Who's kingdom is it now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hall was decorated with lilies and sakura flowers..

It was an odd choice but still they matched perfectly like the couple who were about to get married...

After the last peace summit the southern agents decided that it would be the best if they were to hold the ceramony in the state of Blue Rose...


The time for the ceramony was close.. A priest arrived to perform the ceramony...

Tiffany was waiting at the altar for her bride's arrival..

Her lace dress revealed her pale and creamy skin contrast to the violet bouquet of flowers she was holding... A tiara made of blood diamonds was on her head..  Every one at the party was looking at how geourges she looks in that dress..


She flashed a smile at her brothers who were sitting in the front raw. Sehun smiled back but Yonghwa was signing her to keep up the good work... 

Don't worry Fany! All will be fine... You can do this...


She murmured somethings to herself as motivation but didn't give away her brave face... 


Finally the moment arrived.. The doors of the royal hall were opened with a creek.. The hall suddenly went quite and everyone turned their gaze to the door.


Tiffany's heart started pounding faster and faster...

It's time..


She looked like her eyes were about to pop out at any moment from now..

Her mind went blank as her eyes captured the beautiful girl who entered the hall with her brother and sister besides her...

Of course she was proposed to to Taeyeon.. But it was Tiffany's first time seeing Taeyeon with her own eyes since her brother, Yonghwa didn't allow her to be present at any peace summit... 


The siblings of Taeyeon, gave away her to Tiffany at the special stage for the ceramony when the priest started the ceramony..  


Seohyun and Luhan sat in the middle of the front raw. Seohyun's mind was full of doubt and curiosity...

Who is the omega among the nothern royals?


Ever since they heard that there's an omega in the nothern royal family they started plannig to restore peace to the land under their management.....

But the notherns accepted the offer without any hesitation which triggered the curiosity in her... 

What will they get out of it?


She tried to study the face of the prince of north...

But it was nearly impossible with the big hat and the v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter