Before the hunt...

Who's kingdom is it now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN-

Please note that the characters in this story doesn't have wolf powers at all... It just indicate the social status of the people.. In other words it's like nobility..

Alpha>Beta>Omega

**************************************************************************

Once upon a time there was a beautiful land in the North called Omegaverse....

The people there were different.. There were alphas, betas and omegas.. 


The alphas were the dominant people.. They were thirty percent of the population.. They are considered upper class due to their raw nature.. Most of company heads, provincial rulers and kings were alphas.. It was an honor for someone to get married to an alpha..

They can lose their control over an omega in heat but there are alphas who manage to stay under control even near an omega in heat... 


The betas are peaceful people.. They are sixty percent of the population.. They can get married to an alpha or an Omega... The are a one social class lower than the alphas... Betas have managed to get higher ranks in every sector due to their hard work and dedication....

Does not get irritated by an omega in heat....


The omegas are weak people... They are ten percent of the population... Usually they are concidered the lowest social class... An omega in heat releses hormones which triggers nearby alphas.... Once the alpha loses control and marks the omega with "the bite" they are considered life long partners... The marked partners can not live without one another... They are considered unqualified to get higher rankings... But there are aggressive omegas...  There are medicine to suppress the heat hormones... 


A long ago the two kingdoms of the omegaverse lived in peace an harmony...

Then everything changed when the democracy took over the southern Kingdom... And the two kings found themselves at a great war...

The war continued years....

But after their parents passed away the heirs of the kingdoms agreed to end the war with a royal marriage bringing the world peace and harmony which were once long gone... 


The king of north have three children... 


Yonghwa the first... He is an known as a alpha who is as cunning as a fox which gave him the name of Yonghwa the cunning..... His war tricks are very good which made him the crown prince.... 


Sehun the second.. Also known as Sehun the playboy is know an a alpha who possesses great womanizing skills... His cruel nature can be horrifing.. 


Tiffany the third... The innocent princess is the youngest.. Her killer smile and innocence may trick you but she is introduced as an alpha by the nothern kingdom... She is known as Tiffany the innocent... 


The king of south have three children... 


Taeyeon the first... She is known for her toughness.... She takea bald decisions without thinking twice which usually brings good results...  She is known by the public as an alpha... And is called Taeyeon the tough... 


Seohyun the second..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter