7.

Stay Strong Pentagon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The performance went great, everyone was very busy going through the preparations. Hui and Jinho kept glancing at Kino, being the leader and the eldest they tried to keep an eye on him but Kino seemed to be okay, was he hiding it? They weren't sure but the boy was cheerful and acting like he normally does, it was strange at first but as the time for the performance was getting closer they let it go for now.

It was late when they finished, and late when they got to their van and when they reached the dorms everyone was so exhausted and just went directly to bed. Kino sharing the top bank with Hyojong, he climbed to his bed silently, E'dawn gave him a worried look probably went unnoticed by Kino who just curled himself into his blankets and never said a word. Minutes later, ShinWon put the lights off, and the dorm went dead silent.

Hyojong sleeping right under Kino's bunk bed , he heard him first, he was whimpering in his sleep, his voice was getting louder and E'dawn got startled by the younger's suppressed muffles, he sat up and climbed up to check on Kino.

It was about 3am, they only came home 2 hours ago, he called for Kino, he thought that the boy must be having another nightmare but Kino didn't answer him, his whimpers only got louder instead and E'dawn couldn't just stay still anymore, he got closer.

Tears running down his face, eyebrows frowned and body way too hot, E'dawn was so worried, he wasn't sure what was happening. Kino looked out of it, out of this world, he was trembling, he wasn't sleeping he was unconscious. E'dawn whipped his tears and called for the younger to wake up over and over again but Kino didn't respond. E'dawn's loud voice woke ShinWon up, the boy stood up half dazed form his bed and soon he joined the frantic E'dawn. 

Kino finally opened his eyes "Hyunggu" ... "Hyunggu can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter