Chapter 4

I'M A CUPID

-SANA-

They can't hear the word cupid from my mouth? Aish. I should stop saying that word because I will only look stupid in front of them.

I stayed at the park for a long time. Some people at the park looks extremely happy. There's a lot of kids playing around,  couples walking together, family bonding and many more. There are also some people who chose to be alone. 

It's almost 12PM and I'm still here sitting alone at the bench. Watching the people around makes my heart happy. 

I hope Tzuyu and Elkie will come here. 

I still don't know why they need to send us here. They always send cupids here on land when they reached the 100th mission. It became a tradition and some of the cupids who worked here died because they failed to make people fall in love. 

Mission in our own world was 100 times easier. We will just wait for the perfect moment and let our arrow fly straight to their lover's heart. 

I hope my 100th mission isn't that hard. No bow and arrows. We have to do it on our own. 

"Oh come on Momo. Can you help me with Tzuyu?" I overheard a group talking about Tzuyu. 

Is it the same Tzuyu that I know?

"Tzuyu likes someone else Nayeon. I can't help you" 

"I'm still wondering why you like that girl. She's kinda snob" the girl with a big beautiful eyes. 

"Don't say that to my friend Jihyo" the girl with bangs said. 

"Momoring, Mina is coming. You should go now" the girl with bunny teeth said while pushing the girl named Momoring. 

"My ex-girlfriend is so bitter. Gotta go now"   she said and hugged the two. 

Saw Mina and Elkie walking towards them. Mina smiled at me while pointing Elkie. I stood up to search for Tzuyu. I roamed my eyes around the park. 

Where are you Tzuyu?

Someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around to see who is it. It's Mina and her friends. 

"Hi guys. I want you to meet my new friend. She's Minatozaki Sana" she said while clinging on my arm "Sana, this is Nayeon, Jihyo and Elkie" she added.

I bowed and offered my hand. They shake it right away. 

"It's an honor to meet you" I said and they chuckled. 

What's wrong with that? I'm pretty sure I said the right word. I'm not dumb. 

"Why are you so formal? Hehe. It's an honor to meet you too Sana" Jihyo said. 

"Nice to meet you Sana" Nayeon and Elkie said in unison. 

"Let's eat. I'm hungry" Elkie said while holding her tummy. 

"Let's eat Sana" Nayeon said while pulling me. 

"I'm waiting for someone" I said. 

"Your friend? Ask her to eat with us"  she said. I look at Mina and she was just standing there. 

"Tzuyuuuuu!" I shouted. 

"Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked. 

"Yup" I said before I run towards Tzuyu. I held her hand and drag her to their direction. 

Her eyes widened when she saw Elkie. 

"Oh Nayeon. I guess you're lucky today" Elkie said and Nayeon giggled. 

"Let's eat lunch together" Mina suggested and I nodded. 

Lunch? What's lunch? 

-TZUYU-

I can't believe I am eating lunch together with her friends. Elkie looks wonderful as always. 

"Tzuyu is so popular at school. I don't need to introduce her" Mina said to her friends. 

"Tzuyu, this is Nayeon, Jihyo and Elkie" she said. I offered my hand and the girl named Nayeon held it right away. 

"It was lovely meeting you"  she said and took a long grip on my hand. 

"You're so obvious Nayeon" Elkie chuckled. She held my hand and smiled at me. "Nice to meet you" 

My heart is racing fast. 

"Jihyo here. Nice to meet you" 

"Jihyo is so plastic" Nayeon said and rolled her eyes. 

"What?"

"Jihyo said you're a snobber" Sana said. 

"You heard that? Omygosh. Sorry Tzuyu. I didn't mean to say that" 

"It's okay. People always say that to me" I replied. 

They are so noisy while Sana was just staring at her food. 

"You planned this?" I whispered

"Ah yeah?" 

"Thank you" I said and smiled at her. 

"Can you teach me how to use this?" She said while pointing at the spoon and fork infront of her. 

"You don't know how to use this?" I asked in a loud tone. All of them looked at me. 

"Sana is a Japanese. Ya know, chopsticks? Hehe" Mina said. 

"Should I get some chopsticks for you?" I asked and she look so confused. 

"Just teach me how to use this" she said while pointing at the spoon and fork. 

I held her hand and slowly teaching her how to use it.

"You two are really close hmm?" Nayeon asked and Elkie stared at us. 

"Ah n-" 

"Yes. We're close" Sana said. 

What? 

"I just met her yesterday" I said, telling the truth. 

"Aww. You guys look so cute together" Elkie giggled and Nayeon elbowed her. 

Who? Me and Sana?

"No. You look great together. The name Tzuyu and Elkie look so compatible" Sana said 

"How dare you say that in front of me? Huhuhuhu" Nayeon said while fake crying. I don't know what she's up to. 

"You're right Sana" Mina agreed and winked at me. 

"FRIENDSHIP OVER" Jihyo teased. Her voice is so loud. 

"Hahahaha" Elkie laughed. They are so noisy but I can only hear her beautiful laugh. 

I stared at her for a long time. I'm glad she's busy eating her food. 

"Tzuyu" Sana whispered

"Hmm?

"My stomach is aching" 

"So what?"

"The feeling is so different. What should I do?"

She's really weird. She pulled me outside the restaurant. She looks like she's about to cry. 

"Did you just fart?" 

"Fart? What's that?" 

I shook my head. I held her arm and drag her at the comfort room.

"What's this?"

"Just pull down your pants and underwear. Sit on that thing and let that out" 

"What?"

Oh god.