Chapter 3

I'M A CUPID

-TZUYU-

"Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung shouted while knocking non-stop on my door. I stayed on my bed but she can't stop knocking.

I still don't want to get up and fix myself. It's Saturday and I don't have a class today. Tsk

"I will destroy your door or you will go out?"

"As if you can. You're just a small chaebol" I shouted back. 

"The two pretty girls are here. They are looking for you" she said. 

Two pretty girls?  Who are they?

Oh wait, you mean the white lady girl and her friend?

I immediately went outside to check if it's true. 

The white lady girl saw me at the stairway. She's smiling widely at me while waving her hand. 

"Hi Tzuyu" she said but she pronounced my name as Ju-Yu. I didn't greet her back. I quickly walked downstairs. 

"Chaeng"  I said and pulled her at the kitchen. 

"Why did you let them in?"

"Cause they are pretty" she said and I grab her neck and strangled her. Nearly drained of air

"DON'T KILL MEH. I'M JUST A SMOL KID" she shouted and I heard loud footsteps running towards us. The white lady pushed me near the wall. She held my wrist and twist it. 

"WHAAAAAT THE HECH AHH" I shouted in pain. 

"Murderer" she exclaimed. 

I turned around and pinned her to the wall. 

"Do you want to die?" I asked. Lowering down my voice. 

"No. You can't kill me. I'm a snake. Only the creator of snakes can kill me" she said. She covered after saying that. 

"Snake hahahaha"

Instead of getting angry, I burst out laughing. I stopped because I heard a slow clap at the back. 

"Wow. That was a smooth move my cousin" Chaeyoung said. I quickly moved away from that white lady girl. 

"I'll prepare some snacks. What do you want to eat?" Chaeyoung asked to that white lady girl. What's her name again? It's hard to narrate white lady girl. Aish

"Square food" she replied. Chaeyoung looked at me weirdly. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked to the living room. 

"Your friend is weird" I said to the other girl. 

"Tzuyu right? I'm Mina" she said and offered her hand. Ju-Yu again. 

"Yes I'm Tzuyu" I said and held her hand. Pronouncing my name properly. She nodded and continued to browse something on her phone. 

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Sana wants to help you" she replied. So her name is Sana. 

"What kind of help?"

"She will help you get the girl that you like"

"How did you know it's a girl?" I asked. 

"Ask her. She knows a lot about you and your girl"

"Is she my stalker or something?" I asked and she chuckled. 

"That's creepy" I said and saw the girl happily jumping at the kitchen. was full of sandwich. 

"Do you know Elkie?" I asked and she widely opened her eyes. 

"She's the girl that you like? Omygosh"

"What's wrong?"

"She's my friend"

"Really?" My face brightened when I heard she's Elkie's friend.

"Yup" she said. 

"Food is here" Chaeyoung said as she put down the food on the mini table. 

"Why did you put so much sandwich in your mouth?" I asked the white lady girl. I mean Sana. .

"Minwaaaa. This ish square food" she and ate another piece of sandwich. 

"I hope you choke" I said while staring at her. She looks fluffy.

Chaeng snap her fingers and looked at me with a creepy smirk on her face. 

"Let's go to the garden Mina" Chaeng said and Mina agreed. Chaeyoung offered her hand but Mina just laugh at her. 

"Chaeyoung" I said while showing my thumb. "Thumbs down" I added. 

They left us together. I waited for a second before I offered the juice infront of me.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana" she mumbled. 

"Tzuyu" I said and held her hand.

"So this is the purpose of shaking someone's hand?" She asked. 

"I guess so" I replied. She's really weird. 

"I will help you with Elkie"

"How? You're not a cupid who can easily shoot our hearts down" 

"I'm a turtle. I'm here to help you"

"Stop playing around" I said and left her at the living room. I seriously don't like people goofing around about a serious matter. 

-SANA-

I failed Day 1. I thought it'll be easy to say it but it's not. Tzuyu is a smart girl. I can't easily it like that.

What to do?

"Where's Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked after roaming around with Mina. 

"She went upstairs" I said. 

"Tsk tsk. That girl is really rude" she said 

"Can you ask her to go down?"

"I'm sorry. I can't"

"Let's go Sana" Mina said. 

Head Cupid said Mina knows everything but she doesn't know I will just stay here for 15 days. Once I've failed this mission, I will die.

"Tell Tzuyu I will wait for her at the park" I said to Chaeyoung.

After leaving their house, I immediately asked Mina to drop me at the park. 

"Are you sure you want to be alone while waiting for her?" She asked. 

"Yes. You need to convince Elkie okay?" 

"Okay. Takecare then" she said before she walks away. 

I hope they will come.