Chapter 1

I'M A CUPID

"I will send you to the mortal world" the head cupid said. He stood up to give the cupid necklace to her. 

"Why do I need to work there?" she asked. She's nervous to work on land. Other cupids who worked to the mortal world died.

"It's your time to work there Sana"

"I don't want to die" she exclaimed. 

"Whether you like it or not, I will still send you there. That's the tradition" he put the necklace that will serve as a cupid device when she needs something. 

"You will not die if you succeed this mission. Just make them fall in love but if tha-"

"I can do it. Fighting" Sana shouted. She didn't finish his sentence because she was too excited to work on land. The head cupid smiled at her. 

"I hope so. Good luck" he said and Sana was sent immediately to the land. 

-TZUYU-

"You should answer this Tzuyu" my friend Momo said. She can't stop bothering me with this math problems.

"Derivative of a constant with respect to x is equals to zero. If you encounter a number without a variable, that's equals to zero" I said and she was just staring at me. She widely opened and slowly clapping her hands. 

"Stop. That's the easiest rule on derivatives Momo" 

"You're amazing. No wonder why everyone likes you" I smiled bitterly. 

Not everyone 

"I hope cupid will help me" 

"Help you with what?" She asked and a girl suddenly popped out of nowhere. I stood up to see who is it but it disappeared really fast. That was strange. 

"You saw that?" I asked while pointing the spot. Momo fixedly look on that direction. 

"You're imagining things again" she said and held my arm. 

I saw a girl wearing a whole white outfit. Maybe that's the white lady that they're talking about. 

"I should go home now" I said and she gave me her notebook. 

"This isn't your assignment. Am I right?" 

"It's for Dahyun. I told her I will do her assignment but I'm not good at math. Pretty please?" She pleaded. 

"Fine" I said. I took her notebook and she rejoiced in happiness. 

If it's easy to talk to her and do her assignments just like what Momo did to Dahyun, I will gladly accept it. 

I walked alone on the street. The house was just few meters away from school. I noticed someone is following me. I can really feel it. 

I roamed my eyes around but I can't see anyone. I continued to walk again but my feeling gets heavier that someone is really following me. 

I pretend to walk slowly, I immediately tilted my head and saw a girl wearing a whole white outfit with a walking stick

The white lady oh ghad help

"OUCCCCCCCCCH WAAAAH HUHUHU" 

I quickly ran away. I hope the ghost will not follow and hunt me down. 

In the name of Star Wars Yoda, help me! 

-SANA- 

"OUCCCCCCCCCH WAAAAH HUHUHU" 

The feeling of a human being is different. Why do I need to walk? 

This mission completely . I thought I'm going to fly around and follow my target secretly. Why do I looked like a human now? 

So basically, I tripped down on the road because my legs are so weak. I used a stick somewhere so I can stand properly. 

The girl ran away and I don't know where she lives. I only name her name and the name of her partner. 

But they are the same girl? For real? This is gonna be the toughest mission I've ever had. 

"Hello Sana" Voice coming out on the cupid device. 

"You scared me!" I shouted. 

"You still need to learn a lot about human but the person who will help you today aren't around. We can't contact her. Just follow the girl and ask for help"

"I have this weird feeling. I feel so weak" 

"Maybe you're hungry. Ask her to give you some food"

"Like how?" I asked and started walking. 

"Ask her if you can eat--"

"Okay. Where's the house?" I don't want to finish his sentence. He's so talkative 

"The richest house around" he said. I quickly look for that house around. Saw a house with a huge gate. Maybe this is the house. 

I tried knocking on the gate but there's no response.

I should climb right? 

I can't fly but I can climb. Tried climbing up and I'm now at the top of the gate. I will just slowly go down. I can't jump, it's dangerous. 

"A thief!" The girl said. I lost my balance and I'm ready to fall on the ground but a hand catches me. 

The girl quickly put me down.

"Can I eat you?" I asked and she widened her eyes. What's wrong with that? 

"Stay there" she said. She ran on the black car and immediately started the engine. 

"Hop in" she said. Got no choice but to go inside the car. 

"Hello, there's a thief. Please add some security outside the house. Yeah , I'm on my way to the police station" she said on a device. Is that similar to cupid device? 

"Police station? What's that?" I asked but she didn't answer me. She parked on that so called police station. She pulled me outside the car and went inside. 

Police station is a place where you can eat? Am I right?

She talked to a person and that person examined my face. 

"She doesn't look like a thief" he said. 

"She didn't steal anything but she's ually harassing me" The girl said. 

"How?"

"She asked if she can eat me" 

What's wrong with that? The head cupid said ask her if you can eat- wait 

Eat her? 

"I only asked that because I'm hungry" the guy laughed. 

"Maybe you should bring her to the mental hospital" he said. The girl named Tzuyu glared at me. She held my arm and pushed me back to the car. 

She gave me a soft square thing. 

"What's this?" I asked. 

"This is sandwhich. Oh ghad. You really need to go to the mental hospital" she said. 

Is this the food?

The girl took out the food on my hand. She opened my mouth and put the whole square thing on my mouth.