Final? No? lol

Kisses on the Cheek

Just feeling like to put this here. Oh I don't care what people said about this moment, I only need to let it out because works killing me as usual. Sorry if it's bad lol I wrote it for like.... idk, 15 minutes? haha

 

---

 

The grin on her face still there, even when we left the concert building and finally returned to the dorm, washed up, and ready to sleep. Nayoung’s big grin always greeted me every time I had to talk to her.

“Can you stop grinning like a fool?” I said, a bit annoyed. Only a bit because the most part of me was filled with embarrassment.

Her grin only got bigger as she laid her body beside me. I let out a disapproval grunt, I was hoping for a peaceful sleep tonight, but of course she only replied me with laughs. This kid.

“I hate you,” I said, as I let her hugged me.

“Nah, you don’t,” Nayoung said lightly, her hands were around me and she pulled me closer to her. In my defense, I was too tired after the concert to kick her out of my bed, and not because I like being hug by her. Not that, okay? “Because if you do, you wouldn’t let me hugging you to sleep just like now and you wouldn’t kiss me like that on the stage.”

I can feel heat was spreading in my cheeks, making me hiding my face in her neck, while she laughed happily. I hit her arm in order to make her stop laughing. I like hearing her laugh, but nah, you won’t hear it from me now.

“You won’t let it go, will you?” I groaned to her neck.

“Not when you are so cute like this,” she said. I don’t have to see her face to see she still has that annoying grin on her face. “It’s not every day I can tease you. It always the other way around.”

“I never tease you so you aren’t allowed to tease me,” I protested, “And it just one kiss!”

Just then I felt a kiss planted on the top of my head.

“I know,” Nayoung said, her grin was still there, but her voice became softer as she wrapped me in her arms. I don’t know if the warm I felt now was from her body or from inside my body, or both. “And I like it because you looked so cute.”

Usually, it’s me that saying she’s the cute one, not the other way around like this.

“And have I ever told you how cute you are when you flustered like this, hm?” she grinned again, her hands played with my cheeks. “Unnie, you are making me wants to kiss you all night.”

Her eyes sparkled playfully and I won’t be surprised if she really kisses me all night. Not again.

When she kissed me again, I know my wish for peaceful sleep has gone. Lord.

.

.

 

gif