I Wish I Were Human

A Modern Pinocchio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"See you tomorrow". She peck jeongyeon then go inside her house. 

Jeongyeon was watching her while she keep smiling. 

"What was that for ?". Her mom was asking her when she already inside the house. 

"What do you mean mom ?". Did she caught me kiss Jeongyeon. 

"You kissed a robot what was that for ? Don't say you're in relationship with her ?". Mina just could lower her head. Her mom get the meaning of her action. 

"Mina-ah I'm okay if you and her are just friends, but as lovers I can't accept it". Her mom said. 

"I love her mom". Her mom was more surprised hearing what she said. 

"Are you insane ? How could you fall in love with a thing ?". 

"She is better than any humans being that I've known, she can't understand me more than anyone". 

"You think like that because you barely have friends".

 "Mina listen to me you should try to have a friend to know  what you thought is wrong and you can't love her, does she even understand what love is ?".

"She has no heart, no feelings she can't hurt you if she gets errors someday". Her mom continued. 

Mina just could cry all of what her mom said was true. She is insane falling in love with robot but she can't do anything with the feeling that she felt. 

"I know there's someone who want to be your friend, Chaeyoung she is my friend's daughter I met her yesterday she said that she is in the same school with you,  why don't you try to be her friend ?". 

"And I'm okay if you prefer girl than guy as long as it's human". 

"You will go to school with chaeyoung, she will fetch you from tomorrow". Her mom was left her crying. 

 

                                    

Like usual jeongyeon was standing in front of Myou's house, ready to go to school with her but it's abit different because not only her who stood there waiting for mina. 

"What are you doing here, chaeyoung ?". She asked the person.

"I'm here to go to school with mina". She smiled. 

"I think you don't need to be here, me as her girlfriend is enough for her".

"Really ? Let's see". 

Mina was appeared she immediately went to chaeyoung ignored Jeongyeon who was also standing there. 

"Mina !?". She called her name while showing her innocent smile.

The girl just gave her a glare then went to school together with chaeyoung, left the innocent robot stood there alone.

When jeongyeon arrived at class, she has already seen who sat beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter