Miracle

A Modern Pinocchio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon stop going to school, she was just helping her dad in the shop fixing alot of things. She has no reason for going to school.

"Mina ?". She saw the door of her workshop was opened. 

"Sana! I'm sana". The girl said as she walks toward the robot.

"Why are you here ?"

"Why don't you go to school ?". She asked her back.

"I'm working". 

"Is it because of mina ?". Jeongyeon nodded her head. The robot is too innocent for lying. 

"If she doesn't want to be with you, you can be with me". 

"No.. I can't be with anyone I'm not human"..

"Are you joking ? What do you mean ?". She chuckled.

"I'm a robot".

"Liar, you just lie to reject me". 

"I'm not lying, let me show this to you". She sat at her charger chair and automatically all of her body was glowing as a sign that her body is conected to the electricity. 

"How could .. you ?". She was gape in shock.

"Like I said before, I'm not human I'm robot". She got up then standing right in front of her. The girl took her step back. 

"If you're afraid of me, you can leave but don't tell anyone about it". 

"Is this a reason why mina left you ?".

"Because she just found out that you're a robot ?". She continued.

"We've been friends for so long she and her family already know that I'm robot but then the things have changed when they know mina was being in love with me they were not allowed their daughter to be with me". 

"In love with you when she has already known you're robot, that's insane". She shook her head. 

"Yeah so don't tell anyone people will also call you insane if they know I'm robot because you've ever fallen in love with me". 

"I will not tell anyone". Sana smiled.

"So you will not going to school anymore ?". Jeongyeon shook her head.

"Why should a robot go to school". She chuckled.

"People know you as human so why not going to school ?

"I have no reason to go there anymore, I was going to school to protect mina but now she has someone else with her". 

"You still could protect her even though she is not yours anymore, maybe chaeyong is with her but I'm sure her heart is stil with you".

"You know that love is not gone that fast".

"Yeah and how about you, do you still love chaeyoung ?".

Sana chuckled "are you really a robot ?" She was surprised because jeongyeon could feel what she feels. 

"Chaeyoung is the person who can be kind to everyone being her girlfriend was the worst since she treat me same like she treat others and sometimes it hurts me". Jeongyeon attantively watching her talking.

Sana was shaking her head try to shooe her sadness away.

"Jeongyeon you should go to school with me tomorrow. I'm sure mina still need you just by seeing you at school I'm sure that can make her be happy".

"No, I should make her use to my absent.. I mean she should forget me.  I'm not real sana". Jeongyeon smiled. 

Sana shook her head "Jeongyeon-ah I'll comeback to bring you back to school". 

"You shouldn't do that, I will just stay with my father, since he is the only person who need me". 

"I also need you, you don't know how it's hard for me to watch them together while I'm alone". 

"at least I'm not alone if I'm with you". She continued.

"You have alot of friends sana-yah you don't need me". 

"Whatever, I'll see you again tomorrow". She said left jeongyeon.

Her dad was listening to all the things that they talked, he even talk to sana. She said that she will comeback again and say thanks to him since he made the pretty handsome robot like jeongyeon. 

He was so happy because jeongyeon is loved by people but also feeling sad at the same time, he remembers what jeongyeon said "I wish I were human". I'm also hoping you could be human so you could be happy live with someone you love. He knows jeongyeon has no heart so he thought it was impossible for jeongyeon to fall in love but just by seeing her staring out of window while smiling and calling her name "mina". Imagining she saw mina who used to visit her before, makes him realized jeongyeon is falling in love with the girl. 

"I hope you were human". The tears was falling from his eyes. 

Jeongyeon was walking toward his direction while smiling at him. The smile that has never left from her face. He smiled back at her. "Dad , dad are you okay ?". 

                                       ◆◆◆

Sana has promised to come again to visit jeongyeon at her workshop, and here she is walking through the front door but she didn't see jeongyeon's father who stood  behind the front desk while fixing the things. 

"Excuse me, mr. Yoo!". She shout but no answer.

"Jeongyeon !". She wish they were inside so she walked toward the door which beside the front desk. 

How surprised she is when she saw jeongyeon was sitting there, behind the front desk while watching her da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter