Unexpected (Chapter 3)

Life of a New Assistant

-No one's POV-

 

“Let’s celebrate!!!!!!”

You and Eunhyuk were both startled when Donghae suddenly barged in the office while the both of you were fixing some papers.

“Eh? Why?” You asked.

“Hyukkie~! Do ya remember the song _______ recorded for you~?” Donghae said cheerfully.

“The one for the CF? Yup, why?” Eunhyuk spoke before you had the chance to.

That made you realize something....

“Wait, that was for a CF…?” You asked and the other two just nodded.

“How come I didn't know it was for a CF?”

“Bec—”

“Because we knew you would refuse if we told you~~” Donghae cut Eunhyuk off simply because it was fun.

You just nodded and didn’t question their decision

“So why do we celebrate?” Eunhyuk was slightly curious.

“The song ______ sang? Yeah, it topped the charts in less than an hour after the CF was aired!!!”

The other two remained silent but wide eyed while Donghae was explaining the situation. Neither you nor Eunhyuk knew how to react. The latter was utterly dumbfounded.

“Eunhyuk-ssi…”

“Hn?” Eunhyuk faced you.

“Next time, please tell me every detail first before letting me do something out of my usual job…”

“Can’t promise you that, ______-ssi.”

You simply looked down and groaned mentally.

 

-Your POV-

 

“Can you please remind me why you brought us here?” Eunhyuk gave Donghae an accusing look while squinting at the bright lights coming from the club we were currently standing in front of.

You just look at your brother, clearly trying to say ‘Oppa… is this the only place you can think of to celebrate?’

Donghae shrugs.

“Midnight Fantasy’s the hottest club in town!! How can you not be happy here??! You guys have to unwind~ This is the best place to go to! Plus my cousin’s friend owns the place~ he knows us, so we can go in the VIP corner easily! Isn’t that great~?” Donghae squealed.

You keep calm on the outside. Your thoughts betrayed your features though…

‘I will seriously kill him later on…’ You think and sigh while the three of you make your way in.

“Dong Hai! _______!” Eunhyuk looked up as he saw a man with extremely long legs walk towards their direction.

“Zhoumi!!” Donghae smiled and hugged his cousin tightly.

"How are you two~?? I see you've brought a friend~~ Have fun guys~!!" Zhoumi says as he ruffles your hair and whispers something in your ear.

Your eyes widen.

"Seriously? Why?" You whisper back to Zhoumi.

Zhoumi just shrugs and motions you to the stairs leading to the VIP lounge.

 

You simply sigh and walk up to the second floor.

 

-End of Chapter- ^^

 

Ooooh~ Do you guys wonder what Zhoumi told you~? XDDD Sorry updating so late >< *bows low* I hope you guys didn't lose interest! ^^