Chapter 2

Call It Love

For almost 3 weeka Minho kept visitting the same coffee shop, because the coffee they served is just really good. Taemin is of course his other reason.

One day whe he skip class again, Kibum called.

“Minho, you will fail this if you don’t come today.”

“I know but I’m busy.”

“What a joke.” Kibum laughed sarcastically.

“Kibum I’ll just pay, so...”

“You rich bastard. At least come first, you will be dead in your father’s hand.” Minho sighed. Kibum was right. “Taemin ah, can you bring that book for me?” Kibum talking to someone, named Taemin? Minho’s eyes getting bigger hearing that name.

“Who was it?”

“What?” Kibum was confused.

“That, that someone you talk to earlier.”

“Taemin?”

“Taemin who?”

“What do you mean Taemin who?” Kibum still confused.

“Taemin, Lee Taemin?”

“Yes.”

“Where are you?”

“Cafetaria.”

Minho then get in to his motorcycle and rushing to Kibum. How many Lee Taemin is there in Korea? He was sure it’s the Lee Taemin, his Taemin.

Minho kept smiling after he relized his heart beating so fast. “What is this.” He asked himself.

Once he arrive at cafetaria that Kibum told him, he immadiately asked Kibum, “where is he?”

“Who?”

“Who else. Lee Taemin.”

“There.”

Taemin just came back from toilet. Minho smiling so brightly to see that Taemin.

“You know him?” Kibum asked.

Minho didn’t answer. He observedTaemin walking through some people until he get there, right in front of him.

“Taemin.”

Taemin looked confuse. Not becausehe didn’t remember, but because he didn’t expect to see that guy again.

“Oh. Hi.”

Kibum didn’t miss the smile in Minho’s face and confuse look Taemin has. He get a bad feeling about this.

“We meet again.”

“Yeah. Why are you here?” Taemin took a seat, followed by Minho.

“Well I study here.”

“Mmmm I see.” Taemin just hummed and eat some sweets from Kibum’s plate.

“Minho is my classmate.”

“He is?”

“Yeah.”

Taemin didnt look as awkward in front of Kibum. They must be close.

“So you two know each other?” Kibum asked.

Taemin said no but Minho said yes.

“We only met once. But technically we are strangers.” Taemin said.

“I know your name.”

“I told you. Because you asked.”

Kibum sense the atmosphere was not that good.

“Well I just want to give you back your pen.” Minho said, trying to sound cool but failed. He gave Taemin his pen.

“Thanks.”

Their second meeting just ended like that. Kibum questioned Minho later. Taemin won’t say anything anyway.

 “Minho I thought you are straight as ruler.”

“What are you talking about?” Minho asked a bit surprised.

“I know you understand what I mean. You stared at Taemin like you were about to eat him. That’s creepy.”

Minho sighed. Did he make the boy scared?

Talking to Kibum was not a bad idea actually. He get to know more about Taemin. Taemin also studying at his university, majoring in Music. He and Kibum joined the same club, theatre.

“Next week we’ll act on the same stage. Just come if you want.”

***