Chapter 1

Call It Love

“Woaaah, what a weird day.” Minho staring at the sky.

Yeah, it sure was, rain was pouring down on a sunny day. Minho made it as a reason for him to skip class that day.

“Ya Choi Minho, where are you?” Kibum yelling on the phone.

“It’sraining hard. I can’t go.” Minho said calmly.

“What? What about our group project?”

“I dont know.”

“You, really...” Minho shut his phone down.

Minho then entered a coffee shop instead. He ordered a cup of Americano. However there was no table available. It was not a big coffee shop anyway.

He scanned every table, looking for a pretty girl sitting alone. He did find one. A girl’s back with a high ponytail sitting with her coffee alone. He couldn’t see her face, but he could feel it, she must be pretty. He approached the girl.

“Hi.” He said carefully.

The girl turned her head from the rain outside. Minho was surprised to see her face. That’s sure a beautiful one.

“May I sit here?” Minho continued.

“Sure.” A boy’s voice coming from that lips.

Minho could clearly see adam apple of that person in front of him. He laughed to himself.

“Are you disappointed?” The boy asked, looking straight to Minho’s eyes. Minho knew exactly what he meant.

“Well yeah, a bit.” Minho stuttered. Taemin chuckled, staring back to his right side, to the raining view.

Minho felt weird. Is it normal to be attracted to a boy? He thought the boy was too pretty. It’s just, how in the world a boy can have pale skin, full lips, warm eyes, soft looking hair, long legs, cute fingers, ...

“What?” The boy realized Minho’s eyes on him.

“No. It’s just.”

“My hair? It’s extension.” He said simply.

“Oh I see. What’s your name?”

“Taemin. Lee Taemin.” Taemin then slurped his now almost cold coffee. Minho enjoyed the sight.

Minho is that kind of guy that can fall in love with two or more girls at the same time. Kibum said it’s not love though. Minho was not a player, he didn’t date those girls for . Of course he always have reason to date them.  Like some girls are just too nice for someone else. Minho thinks, they are meant to be his girlfriends.

“What song are you listening?”

“This?” Taemin pointed at his earphone. “Nothing. It’s just...you know, to avoid people talking to me. Like you.” He said coldly.

“Oh. Uhm. Sorry.” How come he said such a cold words with warm eyes? Weird.

From that second, Minho didn’t say anything. He just simply observed everything Taemin doing. Taemin secretly cursed his brother for being so late to pick him up. He really hates that guy in front of him. Why is he keep staring?

“Where are you?” Taemin asked his brother by phone.

“Be patient. I’m almost there.”

“You said that an hour ago.” Taemin almost yelled.

“Can you just wait? There’s traffic jam everywhere.” Kai sounded angry.

“Ugh. Fine. Just let me hit you later.”

Minho giggled. It was amusing.Taemin seems bothered and he decided to wait for his brother somewhere else.

“Where are you going?” Minho asked.

“Go home.”

Thanks to his stupid brother, Taemin has to run under the rain and get everythig wet to get to another cafe.

Minho found Taemin’s pen on the table. He was about to shout Taemin’s name but it was too late. A pen must be not that important. But just in case he meet Taemin again, he decided to keep the pen.

***