First day of school

High school

Beep!    Beep!    Beep!!    Yongsun digged her head depper under her pillow, trying to ignore the sound of her clock and go back to her deep sleep. She was almost in her sleep, but when she heard her clock making noise again she gave up. Yong stood up and make her way to the kitchen, where she greeted her mother. “Morning ~ mom” Yong said to her mother, as she yawn sitting on a chair in front of a table still half asleep. “Morning sweetie, it’s the first day of school, don’t you have to be early as the student council president ?” Her mom asked as she handen the breakfast to Yong. Scrambled egg with 2 pieces of toasts and a cup of cappuccino. A great way to start the day or so she thought. Taking a sip to her hot cappuccino, and trying to understand what her mother asked her about. After a few minutes still processing what her mother asked her. Yong looked at the clock, and when she realised she only had 30 min to make it in school, she jumped up from her sit and started to drink her cappuccino faster, but she got her tongue burned. “Aw! great I burned my tongue, and im late for school” Yong said as she eat her food faster and then go to the bathroom to get ready for school.

 

After she was ready, she looked at the clock again. Yong had 10 min to be at school, and it only takes 5 min for her to get to school. She took her bag and her lunchbox from her mother, who was waiting for her beside the door. “Thanks mom~ see you later” Yong said to her mother and kissed her by the cheek. She smiled happily and waving to her mother. “You’re welcome my deer,and remember to be kind towards the new student!!” Her mother said to her while smiling. “I WILL!!!” Yong shouted back, because she was a little far from her mother.

 

Yongsun was on time as she reached the school. The gatekeeper, teachers and some students who knew her greeted her as always on the way to the student council room. She would put her beautiful smile as she greeted them. No one could not smile back, if Yong smiled to one. She was the school's princess after all. No one could resist her.

 

On the way to the student council room, she saw a student who looked lost and decided to help her. “Hey~ are you lost? or do you need any help?” Yong asked the girl. When the girl turned around and saw the looked on the girl, Yong couldn't help to adore her. She was so cute, with her dimples. She really looked like a cute tiny dog. “yes…..I was supposed to meet my friend by the cafeteria, but I can’t find him” She said really sad while looking around, maybe hoped for to find her friend. “If you just follow this path and turn to the right, when you see a vending machine you’ll see the cafeteria” Yong said while she cant stop smiling at the girl. “Thank you ver-” The girl stopped in the middle of her sentence, when a boy approach her.

 

“Yah! - Jung Wheein I told you, I was waiting for you by the cafeteria. I waited there for 10 min now, but decided to find you.” The boy said to Wheein in a angry, but more worried way. “Im sorry Hyejin ~ I was lost, but unnie her help me. I was about to go to the cafeteria” Wheein said in a apologetic way. She didn't want her friend to worry about her. Hyejin looked beside Wheein to see who this unnie was. When he saw Yongsun he his eyes grew bigger and bowed a little down to greet Yongsun. “Good morning pres, thank you for helping my friend Wheein. She’s new here and still doesn't know the school, so she get easily lost  ” Hyejin said in a formal way. “It’s okay you’re Ahh Hyejin the basketball star we have right? and by the way Wheein-shi Im Kim Yongsun the student council president. If you have any question don’t hesitate to asked me” Yong said with her beautiful smile, that could melt anyone. Hyejin nod and said he wasn’t the best, that the senior was better than him. Yongsun just smiled at him. After Yongsun and Wheein introduce each other Hyejin and Wheein bid their goodbyes “Yongsun unnie see you later~” Wheein shouted to Yongsun smiling and showing off her cute dimples, Yong could only chuckled while looking at her.

 

When she couldn’t see wheein any longer, she walked towards the student council room where the member will be busy talking and  getting the gym ready to the ceremony. The principal will greet the new students and the student council president will welcome and introduce various club activity. “Morning Yong - you’re late, something happened?” a girl said while giving Yongsun some paper she need to look and approved it. “Sorry Hyun ~ I meet a student who was lost and help her out - here you go vice” Yong said Finished looking at the paper, giving it back to Hyun again as a sign she have approved them.

 

Kim Dahyun or just Hyun is Yongsun’s best friend. They have known each other since they were 10, because One time when their familie had gone to a party, and there wasn't many children they become friend really easy. They were actually 4 children who played together, 2 girls and 2 boys, but she can’t remember the 2 boys. Yongsun could only remember that while they were playing hide and seek, she fell and her knees starts to bleed. She was crying, but one of the boys came to her. “Are you okay? how could you fall like that. Here” They boy said giggling taking his handkerchief trying to remove the blood from her knees. “Thank you ___” Yongsun said removing her tears. “It’s okay, don’t cry you’re much prettier when you smile. From now on call me ____ oppa okay?” He said while smiling. She fell in love. Yongsun couldn't remember his name other than he wanted her to call him oppa and his handkerchief where there was a sign M.B on It . Hyun’s voice brought her back to the reality.        

 

“Thanks Pres that was the last thing we need to do, we should head to the gym and prefer for the ceremony” Hyun said as she took the paper from Yong and waited for her to get going.

 

When Yongsun and Hyun reach the gym and helped them. In no time they were finished and was ready to start the ceremony. “Hello everyone ~ Welcome to Seoul High School!! My name is Kim Yongsun and I'm the student council president. Beside me is Kim Dahyun the vice-president” Yong said in front of everyone, and they clapped at her. After Yong and Hyun explained the rules and introduce the various club activity . The school principal closed the ceremony with a good luck to all the student of Seoul High school. The student and teacher started to go to their classes, and start the first day of school.

 

On the way to the class in a hurry, Yongsun suddenly stopped her way. She saw a boy with silver hair, and couldn't take her eyes from him. He was just standing and looking out of the window. His aura was cold, he seems sad. Without thinking Yongsun was walking towards him, but before she reach up to the boy someone shouted to him. “Moon Byul!! Come on - we're going to be late!!” a boy shouted. Yongsun realised what she was doing, and stopped herself. feeling embarrassed her cheek turned slightly pink. She turned around and started to walk faster away from the so called boy Moon Byul, but before she turned right she looked back to him again. This was not what she thought would happen. Yongsun made eye contact with him. there they was just looking at each other, neither of them breaking the eye contact. “Come on… the teacher is going to be mad. What are you looking at, are you talking to someone?” a boy come up to Moon Byul asked him, and looked to the way he was looking at, but saw nothing. “No nothing - let’s go to the class” Monn Byul said pushing his friend. Yongsun manage to break the eye contact before the boy reached to Moon Byul and walked so fast that it was like her life was on the line. - What’s wrong with me, this is the first time I felt this way towards someone - Yongsun said to herself while trying to calm down as she reach her class. She went to her sit and sat their, after a few moment her teacher arrive in the class, and the clas began.

 

Yongsun heard the school’s bell, which made her aware that it was lunch time. She packed her things and went to the cafeteria. Yongsun actually eat normally in the student council room, because their she could eat in peace and work in the same time. Today she made a promise to Dahyun that she would eat with her and some other friends in the cafeteria.

 

In the cafeteria looking around for her friends she found theme in a round table at the back of the room. Chatting and laughing. She walked up to them and sat beside Dahyun. “Hey what did I miss?” She said opening her lunch. “Nothing munch. Just that Sinb her said she saw the school athletic star with a freshman girl, and they didn't look like they were just friends” Dahyun said while shaking her head. She didn’t believe Sinb. Thinking about it. It came to her. “Arhhh~~ It could be Wheein you saw Hyejin with, they are friends” Yongsun said to the other while nodding her head. “Do you know her?” Sinb asked curious. “Speaking of the star, they are over there sitting beside each other. It looked like Hyejin said something to Wheein to make her laugh. Not long before someone approach them.

 

It was Moon Byul and someone Yongsun didn’t knew. Again she couldn’t take her eyes off him. Without realising it she was staring at him. This time taking a good look at him. He is handsome, he have a pointy nose, but fits him perfectly, his lips were shinny and It looked so soft, His dark silver hair was the cherry on the top. Yongsun was bid her lips. Glanzing down to his body, he was skinny and tall… maybe 5-7 cm taller than Yongsun. Maybe she starred too long cause right now they made eye contact again. They stared at each other neither of them breaking the contact, until she heard Hyun. “Yong!!! what are you doing? the bell just ringed it’s time to go back to classes again” Hyun said as she packed her lunch away. “Oh - yeah, nothing I was just thinking” yong said. She also started to pack her lunch away, but before she was about to go, she looked after him again. He was gone. Like that she went to her class.Yongsun couldn’t concentrate at all in the class, her thought was about him, and nothing else.

 

“I’m home!!” Yongsun shouted as she walked in the house. “How was your first day of school loser” someone said from the living room while laughing. “Yah! first I’m not a loser. Second It was fine, there are so many new student. That have various personality. I think It’s gonna be a good year - Yonghee noona” she said taking a spot beside Yonghee on the couch.

 

Kim Yonghee is Yongsun Big and only sister. They have a 7 years apart, she’s already working under their father, helping him with the family business. Yonghee is smart, kind, beautiful and everyone love her.  Yongsun would lie if she told, she was never jealous of sister. Not the she hate her, but more of she admire her. Looking up to her sister, she was Yongsuns role model, apart for the annoying big sister she is, like now.

 

“Uhh~  you got eye on somebody?” Yonghee said in a teasing way while giggling. The thought about that, Moon Byul came across Yongsun’s mind. She remembered how the way they was having a tensed eye contact, like they were the only people in the world. Forgetting everybody else, just looking at each other. “WOW ~~ That look ~ No way, my little sister who never been interested in guys, have actually someone in mind!!” Yonghee said jumping away from the couch shouting to Yongsun in a teasing way. “What with the noise?” Their Mom said walking towards them with bags in her hands. She just got home from grocery store. “MOM~~ You will never guess!! Yongsun like someone from school and It looks like his a first year” Yonghee shouting to their mother, helping her with the grocery. “It’s that true Yongsun? Is he handsome?” Her mother asked her standing infront of her. “Yeah, he’s actually really handsome, I never seen anyone so hand- wait I mean NO! there's no one - I’m going to my room” Yongsun said frustrated, she could feel her cheeks burning. Feeling embarrassed  she runned fast to her room closing the door and jumped on her bed digged her head under her pillow.

 

 


 

A/n: I’m sorry if there’s some mistakes, hope you all can bear with it. Leave some comments to let me know if you like it or not!!. Have a great day!!:)