Self Discovery

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi Guys, Just a short note, Sligh trigger warning ahead. Sorry and thank you:)   The sun rose Gloriously,it's beams trickling through the blinds of the hotel window where chantel was currently staying at.
The slight warmth brought on by it's rays caused an ever so slight change in temperature and where most peeple wouldn't have felt a thing,
 It caused her to shift in her bed and slowly open her eyes.Something felt off and her eyebrows knit together in confusion as she suddenly recalled the nightmare that transpired not too long ago.
She groaned and shut her eyes needing it to just be banished from her thoughts because the thought of dying appealed to her in the slightest and
that was the last thing she needed to think off right nor was it the reason she has travelled all these miles just to end up back at square one.
Standing up from her bed,she shrugged off her clothes and stepped into the steaming bathtub that awaited her.
She felt herself begin to relax just a smidgen upon hearing the melodious voice sing 'Like a million parachutes,the snow's coming down.
I lock up the front door and turn the lights down..'
As the chorous hit her like a balm of sunshine,she slipped deeper into the embrace of the steaming
water which seemed to relax her tense and aching back/shoulder muscles.
She stepped out of the water and into a slinky bathrobe as the song petered out into silence.
She changed and left her room with more of a spring to he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter