Before the Recent Collab

Collaboration

Cheng Xiao’s POV

June 24, 2018

“Xiao Xiao!” I heard someone calling me in my dressing room for the Happy China Graduation Concert. I turned around and saw two girls running to my direction and I immediately stood up and hugged them tight.

“Xuanyi! Mei Qi! I missed you! Congratulations for winning in Produce 101.” I said as I was hugging them.

“Xiao Xiao, we missed you too.”  Xuanyi said.

“Let’s take a selfie and send it to our members.” I said.

We took a selfie and sent it to the WJSN group chat.

“It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other.” Mei Qi said.

“I know. I’m so sorry I couldn’t come to the finals night, I had some schedule. But I saw your performances and you looked so cool.” I replied with a smile.

“Cool? What cool? We looked ugly because we cried during the announcement.” Xuanyi retorted.

“Yes. God, that was so embarrassing. I was trying so hard to stop my emotions but I couldn’t help it and I cried really hard.” Mei Qi also agreed to Xuanyi.

“No. You looked cute and pretty while crying.” I replied.

“No!” They both denied in chorus saying that they looked ugly.

“Let’s stop arguing and just talk about other stop things.” I said to change the topic.

“I agree. I heard you’re performing with Yibo.” Xuanyi said while winking.

“Yes I am. Why?” I replied while my face was becoming red.

“Eh. Why are you blushing?” Mei Qi said while laughing.

Both girls laughed at me while giving me this teasing looks.

“Hey. Could you please stop teasing me.” I said with a pout.

“No we won’t.” Xuanyi said.

“I can’t understand why you’re teasing me with him. And Mei Qi, as far as I can remember, you used to date him.” I replied to them while flashing an exasperated look.

“Because you’re the person who worked with him a lot of times and you’re the first person I know who don’t like him romantically. And for the record, that was a long time ago and we weren’t serious with each other.” Mei Qi replied.

“Yes. And we want you two for each other that’s why we are teasing you. We’re hoping that maybe you’ll develop some feelings for him and it seems like we are successful.” Xuanyi added.

“Uhm. This is so frustrating but I don’t like him and sorry to say that your efforts are in vain.” I replied and rolled my eyes.

“Then why are you blushing?” Mei Qi told me.

“Well you know that I blush if you’re teasing me and you can tease me with anybody and I would still blush.” I replied.

“But don’t you think it’s amazing. You two performed together a lot of times but you still haven’t develop some feeling with him.” Xuanyi said.

“Could we stop talking about this topic and talk about other stuffs?” I asked.

“Okay. If that’s what you want.” Mei Qi said after seeing that I’m becoming uncomfortable with the topic.

“So let’s talk about your experience in Produce 101, how was it?” I asked them.

“It was fun and tiring at the same time.” Mei Qi replied.

We continued to talk about it for about 10 minutes and after that, their managers called them.

“Oh. Time flew so fast. We need to get our makeup done.” Xuanyi said with a sad face.

“Let’s continue this next time.” Mei Qi reassured.

“Do you have your phones back?” I asked them.

“Yes! We can chat each other now.” Xuanyi exclaimed.

“Yay! I can’t wait to catch up with you guys. Our members missed you too.” I said.

“Hey! We really need to go. You need to get your make up done.” Their manager called them.

“We really need to go. Bye! I look forward to your performance.” Mei Qi said.

“I will watch your performance too. Enjoy!” I said while waving at them.

“Enjoy the stage with Yibo.” Xuanyi shouted while winking.

“Hey! I don’t like him.” I answered.

I watched them walk out of my dressing room.

I had a deep thought after saying that I don’t like him. Really Cheng Xiao? You don’t like him? I don’t know. Maybe yes. Maybe no.

 

Author’s Note:

Hi! It’s my first time writing a fanfic and English is not my first language so please bear with me. I started shipping Yibo and Cheng Xiao after watching their Boyfriend performance. I saw that they had another collab stage yesterday and it inspired me to write a fanfic. No Yibo for this chapter. I’ll put him in the next chapter. I’ll appreciate if you leave some comments about your thoughts. Should I continue this fanfic?