Chapter 2

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fuzzy voices started to buzz near my ears. One was Daehyun’s as far as I could tell. There was a pressure on my chest and something was on my face. I could barely open my eyes, but once I did the pressure disappeared.

 

“Jagi!” Daehyun yelled from where he sat in handcuffs. Jiho walked into my view and smiled at me before kneeling down to me.

 

“So you called the cops, ready to give yourself over. Veeeery noble of you. However, you seem to have forgotten one thing. I own this city. I control the police, sweetie.” He smiled evilly. All I could do was stare at him. He looked at the paramedics kneeling near me. “Stitch her up, do whatever you need to, then hand her over to me.” He said, standing up and walking towards my boys. “Get these s and put them in the van to wait until she’s ready to be transferred.” He commanded one of his goons. Daehyun wouldn’t take his eyes off me, despite how manly he was, he had tears running down his face.

 

“No, no! Please let me stay with her! Please!” He pleaded as the goon made him stand up and yanked him out of the subway. As they left my sight, I started to go unconscious again.

 

It was like someone hit the rewind button. We were back at the truck, the boys grabbing their guns and making sure they were loaded. Daehyun handed me my favorite pistols and with a quick peck on the lips, we walking into the subway side by side while the others followed us in. I threw the case of money down, Jiho’s man grabbed it, and Youngjae was pushed towards us again. This time when I got shot, the boys pulled out their guns and one by one fell to the ground as the gangs killed each other. I sobbed quietly as I pulled myself towards their motionless bodies. Blood spreading from all of them, I shook each of their shoulders, my heart breaking for Zelo when I saw the scared look on his face as his lifeless eyes were frozen in one spot. Daehyun was the only one still alive. I coughed and tasted blood in my mouth as I pulled myself, painfully, towards his ragged breaths. We made eye contact as blood dripped out of my mouth and it became harder and harder to breathe. We reached our hands out to each other and our fingers laced together just as I lost the strength to pull myself closer to him. He managed to pull himself close enough for his lips to graze my forehead before we both slowly gave up, staring at each other with tears dripping out of our eyes, silently waiting for it to be over.

 

Memories of the boys started to zip past as I smiled at him, trying to comfort him.

 

“Noona, you have to do it like this!” Zelo said, doing a kick flip on his skateboard.

 

“It’s not that easy!” I yelled at him before attempting to skate, and failing. I landed on my as Zelo laughed.

 

“Here, let me help you.” Daehyun said, holding a hand out to me and helping me up. I got back on the skateboard and he put his hands on my waist to help me balance. “You smell really nice.” He whispered. I smiled at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter