Prosperous Neighborhood

Love at War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This place is unbelievable," a policeman under cover said holding his phone up to his ear, walking past the road filled with many people, "the shops are openly selling weapons!" He then continued, " In fact, women and children are also carrying guns. You would've been shocked to see this sight." "Mister!" a man called out to the policeman, "please come to my shop." The man's shop was filled with rifles, pistols, machine guns, M-16 and other types of ammunitions. "I assure you, you will not find this quality of guns anywhere in this country," he said. "I'll call you later," the officer hung up his phone then walked towards the shop. 

"Look at this,sir," the man started. "All these guns have been made here itself. They are famous all over Gokseong." The officer inspected one of the guns and asked, "This is a Russian Kalashnikov, right?" "Well, it's not a gun if it's not made by a Choi." the man replied confidently. The policeman once again asked, "You sell this guns openly. Aren't you worried the police might catch you?" "Who cares about the police?" the man said then laughs. The policeman rolled his eyes and put down the gun. The man continued, "Sir, guns ruled this land. What other choice do we have? There are enemies across the border and enemies across the street as well." "Enemies across the street?" the police officer asked. "Yes, those bloody Yoons. Ah, forget about them sir. Try the range of this gun," the man replied and held out a rifle. The man aims at the other side of the border and continued, "this one goes straight to the enemy." He then fired one bullet which startled the policeman.

On the other side of the border, Jisoo, a Yoon, sat in a wooden bench and held his rifle. "These Choi bastards. They are acting too smart today." He then stood up and whistled. "Hey,everyone!" he called out. Everybody stopped at their tracks and turned to Jisoo. "These Chois are useless bastards. They should remove their beards and wear a dress." Everyone in the area then laughs at Jisoo's statement. Jisoo continued to mock the Chois then noticed a y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter