Cheatsheet

    IT STARTED WITH A MURDER     —  apply open.
It Started With A Murder
cheatsheet
THE BASICS
All the characters are in high school and thus their ages and face claim must fit the age of a high schooler (15-18). i'm not sure if i made it clear, but you are free to apply as either a male or female. jaehoon and jihoon's face claim isn't one ounce korean, so i don't really expect for you all to have your character either fully korean or half korean, but they must at least come from or have asian heritage. languages are set to a maximum of three, you can be fluent in two. 
PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND
some may prefer quality over quantity but a mixture of both quality and quantity isn't so bad FOR THE PERSONALITY SECTION. Seeing as how this story will mainly focus on the 7 and the investigation of the murder, one's personality is incredibly crucial, so I have to understand what type of person your character is. Be creative! This can be formatted in any way. Feel free to include character quotes THERE.
 
keep in mind that the CHARACTERS ARE YOUNG AND HAVEN'T EVEN EXPLORED 1/4 OF THEIR YET and that they haven't been exposed to the world for so long. So I'll leave the background for a minimum of one paragraph.
TRIVIA SECTION
THIS INCLUDES LIKES, DISLIKES, HOBBIES, HABITS AND basically just TRIVIA. iT's the section where you go off and mention things about your character that makes them unique and interesting. the Trivia section is also what gives one's character depth. Go crazy with THAT area as it will play an important part in the story.
RELATIONSHIP SECTION
friends, family, rivals, etc. If you want a love interest, include it There too. The reason I am not including a separate section for the love interest IS that it is totally optional and isn't exactly the main focus of the story. if you do decide on a love interest, remember to include the basics of how they met, how they act around each other, and etc. you know how it goes. I'VE ALSO INCLUDED JAEHOON IN THIS SECTION, SO I CAN HAVE AN Idea OF WHAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE him WAS like.
THE INTERVIEW
the interview section is exactly what you think it is. this can be answered in either your character's pov or in a third person pov. ONE OF THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS IS ASKING WHAT YOUR BIG SECRET IS. THE MAIN REASON AS TO WHY YOU GUYS CAN'T TELL THE POLICE OR ANYONE IS BECAUSE IF THE PERSON FINDS OUT, THEY WILL LEAK IT. IF A SECRET IS STOPPING YOU FROM REPORTING A DEAD BODY, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE IT'S HUGE AND VERY DAMAGING. SO WHEN IT'S ASKING WHAT YOUR BIG SECRET IS, IT HAS TO BE BIG. DON'T BE AFRAID TO GO BIG, TO GO DARK OR TO GO TWISTED — BUT REMEMBER THAT THEIR STILL TEENS!
BROWNIE POINTS
I'M NOT EXACTLY A FAN OF BROWNIE POINTS SINCE IT KIND OF PRESSURES THE APPLICANTS TO MAKE THEIR APP A CERTAIN WAY, SO THERE WILL BE NO BROWNIE POINTS. BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF CHARACTER WILL BUTTER MY EGGROLL IS A CREATIVE CHARACTER. 
THE YEARS TO COME, THEY LEFT YOU NUMB
SINCE THERE ARE NO PLOTLINES (BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LIMIT ANYONE), I'VE MADE SOME CHARACTER IDEAS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT TYPE OF CHARACTER TO MAKE OR NEED HELP IN CREATING ONE. YOU DON'T NEED TO USE ANY OF THESE!!!

✻ THE CLASS PRESIDENT WHO'S A CONTROL FREAK

✻ A FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT WHO ACCIDENTLY GOT CAUGHT UP IN ALL OF THIS MESS

✻ JAEHOON'S EX-GIRLFRIEND OR CURRENT GIRLFRIEND

✻ SOMEONE WHO HATES JAEHOON OR THE TWINS

✻ SOMEONE WHO'S INTO MYSTERY NOVELS/MOVIES OR JUST MURDERS

✻ SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BE A DETECTIVE OR POLICE OFFICER ONE DAY

✻ SOMEONE WHO'LL MOST LIKELY EXPOSE THE WHOLE OPERATION

✻ SOMEONE WHO COMPLETELY HAS NO EMPATHY OR DOESN'T CARE THAT JAEHOON IS DEAD

✻ SOMEONE WHO WANTS OUT ON THE OPERATION OR ACTS LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENS

✻ SOMEONE WHO FEELS TERRIBLY GUILTY THAT THEY DISPOSED OF JAEHOON'S BODY AND IS SLOWLY, BUT PROGRESSIVELY, LOSING THEIR SENSE OF REALITY AND SANITY WITH EACH PASSING DAY.

✻ SOMEONE WHO IS THE CHILD OF THE POLICE OFFICER OR DETECTIVE PUT IN CHARGE FOR THE CASE

✻ SOMEONE WHO HAS MAJOR TRUST ISSUES AND DOESN'T TRUST THE TEAM

✻ SOMEONE WHO IS ANNOYINGLY OPTIMISTIC OR PESSIMISTIC ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION

EXTRAS
THERE IS NO PASSWORD FOR THE APP, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO FRET. ALSO FEEL FREE TO EDIT OR CUSTOMIZE THE APPLICATION (BUT SOMEWHAT KEEP IT IN THE SAME FORMAT). THE ONLY THING I'LL CLAIM AS TAKEN IS OBVIOUSLY NCT'S LUCAS AS A FACE CLAIM. also in order to access the writing part of the app, scroll to the right. if you have any questions about the story or for anything at all, don't hesitate to ask.