Reviews

    IT STARTED WITH A MURDER     —  apply open.
It Started With a Murder
REVIEWS
chosenthis is my character.
acceptedfirst off, thank you so much for being the first to apply! you applied so fast that i thought my phone notifications was acting up (lol). i like how you put quotes in her personality description, as it gives me a sense of how she talks. her background and home/school lifestyles are fine as well. since siyeon's brother is working on jaehoon's case, siyeon will play an important role in gathering information and such for the team. thank you for changing your secret! i also really like it! don't worry i'm a er for drama as well so i'm glad you left the affair there. soyeon is now accepted! everything in the application is fine except for her secret. i just feel like her secret isn't that big nor really damaging. if her secret gets exposed it wouldn't imact her as much nor follow her out of high school or for the rest of her lfie. it isn't rare or uncommon for people to cheat in relationships. siyeon may be called untrustworthy and fake and be isolated, alongside donghan, it won't exactly last long because siyeon will be graduating in a couple of months and can find new friends and have a fresh start in university. i can only suggest for you to either change her secret completely or make it more damaging than it already is. 
acceptedthank you for applying and sorry for this super late review twilla! i love her nickname ghost and the fact that people call her by her last name (tbh i have a bad habit of calling people by their last names irl lol). i also really love her relationship with hwitaek (i've watched a lot of dramas with park seojoon so i exactly know what type of brother he'll be) and jooyui. haekyu is just too cute like i honestly squealed when i saw his pictures because i wasn't expecting to see a baby and he's too cute. her relationship with jeno is so cute and i ship it. possible love interesy? more like a definite love interest! thank you for including jihoon in your app! her secrets are great and i can see seulkyu as one of the teens who wants to catch the murderer in order to keep her son safe. mom on a mission, i like it! just out of curiosity considering jeno left the cram school once he found out seul was pregnant, does his parents not want jeno to have anything with haekyu and seul? thank you for applying once again, and seul is accepted.
name
statusわかもの は おどろいて、 たちすくみました。 なんと、 こや の なか で いっしん に はた を おっている の は、 一わ の やせた つる でした。つる は くちばし で 一ぽん 一ぽん からだ から はね を ぬいて、 ぬの を おって いた の です。
name
statusわかもの は おどろいて、 たちすくみました。 なんと、 こや の なか で いっしん に はた を おっている の は、 一わ の やせた つる でした。つる は くちばし で 一ぽん 一ぽん からだ から はね を ぬいて、 ぬの を おって いた の です。
name
statusわかもの は おどろいて、 たちすくみました。 なんと、 こや の なか で いっしん に はた を おっている の は、 一わ の やせた つる でした。つる は くちばし で 一ぽん 一ぽん からだ から はね を ぬいて、 ぬの を おって いた の です。
name
statusわかもの は おどろいて、 たちすくみました。 なんと、 こや の なか で いっしん に はた を おっている の は、 一わ の やせた つる でした。つる は くちばし で 一ぽん 一ぽん からだ から はね を ぬいて、 ぬの を おって いた の です。
name
statusわかもの は おどろいて、 たちすくみました。 なんと、 こや の なか で いっしん に はた を おっている の は、 一わ の やせた つる でした。つる は くちばし で 一ぽん 一ぽん からだ から はね を ぬいて、 ぬの を おって いた の です。
name
statusわかもの は おどろいて、 たちすくみました。 なんと、 こや の なか で いっしん に はた を おっている の は、 一わ の やせた つる でした。つる は くちばし で 一ぽん 一ぽん からだ から はね を ぬいて、 ぬの を おって いた の です。