Long Time No See

I Knew It...

This chapter won't be in a particular pov... it'll just have ppl's thoughts in it!

chaerin's pov will be in this color

and dujun's pov will be in this color! ^^

thanks so much for commenting and subscribing! ^^


"Chaerin..."

"Yoon Dujun."

 

Yoseob looked at the two of them.

"Uhhh.... do you know that guy jagiya?"

Jagiya? I used to call her that.

 

"Yeah, sort of... he's an old friend of mine." Chaerin quietly mumbled.

Yoseob's gave a bright smile.

"Oh! Nice to meet you!"

"Uhh... yeah. " Dujun shook Yoseob's hand..

"Your name was Yoon Dujun.. right?" Yoseob slid his arm around Chaerin's waiste.

"Y-yeah... So what are you-" Dujun was cut off.

"What are you doing here? Buying a ring for Gayoon?" Chaerin asked coldly.

No, I was buying it for you...

Dujun wanted to say these words so badly to her..

But how could he? After all, she looked pretty happy with Yoseob.

 

"Uhmmm... y-yeah.... she's been eyeing one of the rings from here lately.." Dujun replied unwillingly.

"How nice of you to buy her a ring..." Chaerin had to force her tears to from falling.

You never bought me one... I guess you really love her...

 

"What are you doing here?" Dujun wanted so badly to start a conversation with her. He hadn't heard her beautiful voice in so long.

"We're here to buy our rings as well!"

Yoseob answered instead of Chaerin.

"Ohh... are you guys looking for couple rings?" Dujun asked without putting much thought into it.

"No. We're here to pick up our wedding rings." Chaerin stated.

Dujun's eyes widened upon hearing Chaerin's words.

"W-w-wedding? W-when are you planning to have it?" Dujun's heart was tugging again.

Please don't let it be too soon....

"It's this Friday."

But that's only three more days....

"Oh.... you must be busy then." Dujun uttered out in a lifeless tone.

"Yes, we are. So if you can excuse us, we have to go. We still hae to pick up my dress, and Yoseob's suit." Chaerin said, trying to rush out of the store with Yoseob.

She linked her arm with his and was about to leave when Yoseob stopped her.

"Wait! Chaerin... did you invite him to the wedding?"

"N-no. I didn't..." Chaerin stuttered.

"Well you should! After all he's your friend... the more the merrier right? I want the whole world to see me getting married to this beautiful girl~" Yoseob pecked Chaerin's cheek, causing her to blush.

That should be me....

Yoseob searched his jacket and took out an envelope, and handed it to Dujun.

"If you're not to busy, you should come! You can bring your girlfriend as well!"

"Uh-u-um sure... thanks for the invitation, I'll discuss it witth Gayoon.. Thank you." Dujun said.

 

"Well let's go now Seob-ah... we might be late! It was nice seeing you again Dujun." Chaerin clinged to Yoseob's arm. An lead him to the exit.

"Hey! How many times did I tell you to call me oppa! I'm older than you buy a year missy..."

Yoseobs voice and Chaerin's laughter trailed off as they exited the store.

 

Dujun looked at the envelope, and opened it. 

 

We're pleased to announce, this happy gathering.

We hope you can cherish this lovely couple, by attending this event.

~.*..*.~

Husband: Yang Yoseob

Wife: Jung Chaerin

When: Friday, February 11, 2012

Where: Seoul, GangNam Gu, Apgujung-Dong- Diamond Plaza Top Wedding Hall; 2nd wing

 

Chaerin.... if I hadn't made that mistake a year ago...

would my name be on this invitation instead of his?

 

...... Chaerin.... 

I'm getting you back no matter what.