I Knew It.

I Knew It...

I knew it.

I just knew it...

That night you went to the club, you didn't come back. 

Did you think I would fall for your lie? It was so obvious that you just got home in the morning.

 

"Oh! Uhh... hey jagiya! Did you just wake up?" you asked nonchalantly.

"Umm... yeah... Dujunie.. where were you last night?"

"I told you I went to the club to get some drinks with the guys!" you sounded irritated for no particular reason.

"No... I know that... I meant.. why didn't you come home?" my voice started to quiver.

"What? O-of course I came home! But I had an urgent meeting from the comapny! A-a-and I just got home right now... haha.." 

Lies. Whenever you laugh like that it means you're lying.

"Oh.... I see... well have a good rest. You must be tired. I'll leave you to yourself then."

I stormed off.

 

Urgent meeting my . 

Your clothes reeked of womans' perfume and alchohol.

I'm not one of those stupid s you hung out with at those clubs.

 

Even then, I should've seen it coming. 

That all of this was just a game to you. 

That night when I saw you at our apartment with that , only then did I realize that I've been played with all this time.

 

"MMmnnn.... Dujunie.... A-a-ahh..."

What the heck?

I stepped into the apartment, only to find you and that you call Gayoon on the couch, eating each other alive.

Your clothes were spread all over the living room, and you were too busy to notice that I had walked in.

But that saw me and gave a slight smirk.

"A-a-ahh oppa.... uhhh your stupid fiance is here... aaahhhh"

Only then did you look up. Your face was priceless. 

Tears came out, drop by drop.... 

"Chaerin! I uhhh... this isn't-"

"This isn't what I think it is? Save it Yoon Dujun! How are you gonna get yourself out of this one, huh? What are you gona say?"

"I uhh umm...-"

"That's right you have nothing to say, am I right? I should've seen this coming. Yoon Dujun.... you're nothing but a gay bastard that plays with peoples' hearts. I wonder how long she's gonna last? A month? two months?" I faced the and gave a bitter smile. "You better be careful. the next thing you know you're gonna find him stripping with some random gir-"

Slap. I felt a stinging pain on my tear filled cheek. 

"That's enough of you Jung Chaerin! Gayoon and I have been together for a year. And I love her. I love her way more than you! You're always so boring, so goody-goody. You never break the rules! You always go by the book! No wonder your parents had to arrange a marriage with me! You couldn't find a guy by yoursel-"

"SO WHAT IF I AM? Was it that wrong to love you? Was it that boring for me to love you with all my heart? It was all my fault wasn't it? My fault for loving you too much! My fault for believing all your stupid lies!"

Tears fell out uncontrollably now.

"Well you listen, and you listen well Yoon Dujun. I'll show you that I don't need an arranged marriage just to get myself a guy. I'll find a guy better than you! A guy that can actually love me.... So you just go ahead and the brains out of this little here."


"Hey! I'm not a whor-" 

ing shut up.

"Shut the up before I stuff your mouth with that filthy of his."

She stood there dumbfounded, with wide open.

"Close your dirty little mouth or you'll catch a fly." I grinned.

I smirked, and threw my engagement ring to the ground.

I walked off to the door, right when I was about to get out, I turned back and gave a forced smile.

"Don't stain the couch, 'cause I'm not gonna clean that."

With that I walked out.

 

Just wait Yoon Dujun.

I'll make you regret it.


If you haven't noticed the flashbacks are in Dim Grey

and the present is in Golden Rod.

The next chapter will be in Dujun's Pov!