Please Take Care of Me

please be gentle (with me)

"!" Yoongi cusses.

He messes his raven hair with so much irritability as he walks with a slow pace along the curb of the streets.

"ing—Why did he ever put me into this? Ah, !" He cusses for the nth time of the day. He doesn't give a if the people he passes by would shoot him dirty looks for cursing loudly in public.

Well, the thing is, Yoongi has a date. A date that he did not sign up for.

Because he does not do dates. 

Yoongi's father signed him up on an almost-reputable blind dating café. Mr. Min thought it that it was time for Yoongi to learn to date a person properly and not just to rely on casual hookups and one-night stands with every person he meets from the club.

Of course, Yoongi is really against the idea but this is the last straw. He is a step away from getting kicked out of his father's house for bringing home countless men and women he meets at the club and for not doing . He does not have friends that he can run to (because friendship is not his thing too). He may have a job as a tattoo artist but his income is not enough to pay for his own rent, thus he relies on his father for almost everything.

Even Yoongi himself thinks his father is too kind to him that his father gives his son his one final chance before getting kicked out. To be a good child that he wants (read: needs) to be for his father, although still reluctant about it, Yoongi agrees finally with the ridiculous idea.

So Yoongi finds himself walking at 7:02 PM towards where his father wants him to be. He takes his last turn to the left and, alas, there it is. Café Amor.

Do I really need to this? He asks himself. , I should be at the club right now.

He groans when he eyes at the café. The exteriors of it is painted white. There are pots of green plants and some are hanging by the wall. The windows are frosted. He couldn't see through when he wants to take a peek inside the café from the outside. There is a three-step stairway that leads to the brown wooden door of the café. And before the stairway is a chalkboard sign with writings of the café's schedule.

Yoongi couldn't help, the chalkboard sign is standing out so he reads it. The chalkboard sign says:

Café Amor
May 22, 2018 Schedule

3 PM :
Bang Sihyuk ❤ Lim Jeonghee

5 PM :
Kim Namjoon ❤ Song Jieun

7 PM :
Min Yoongi ❤ Park Jimin

Park Jimin? He scoffs at the sign (read: name). He couldn't possibly be here yet. He glances at his cheap gold watch. 7:05 PM. I can still leave if I want to.

He spends the next 15 minutes deciding whether to enter and meet this Park Jimin or to leave and go straight to the club while pacing back and forth outside the café.

That is when he hears the door open and the bell tinkle, he stops from his endless pacing. A guy with jet black hair and doe eyes in a barista uniform, and a cup of steaming tea in his hand, stands by the door. He looks so dumbfounded with the sight of Yoongi.

"Uhh, hi," The guy starts, "Are you, uhm," the guy steps down from the door then turns his head to the chalkboard sign, and he continues, "Are you Min Yoongi-ssi?"

"Uhh... Yes?" What the , Min Yoongi? You could've just denied it!

The doe eyed guy gapes at him then nods. He turns around and enters the café without saying a word.

What. The. . Well that weirded Yoongi out.

I should leave.

~•~•~•~

"Jin-hyung!" Jeongguk calls Seokjin when he enters the café.

"Kookie! I thought you want to take your tea outside the café?" Seokjin is also sipping tea he brews for himself while leaning his back against the counter.

"Someone's outside. He says he's Min Yoongi." Jeongguk informs.

"Min Yoongi? Who in the world—"

"He is supposed to be Jimin's date." Jeongguk clarifies.

"Jimin's date?" Hoseok and Taehyung ask simultaneously in curiosity as they turn their heads to Jeongguk.

Hoseok is seated on what is supposed to be Jeongguk's stool while Taehyung is seated right next to Jimin on the couch, keeping him in company.

Jimin suddenly feels jittery with a touch of giddiness inside but he hides it.

"Oh my good lord! What took him so long!? And why didn't you let him in?" Seokjin interrogates Jeongguk in disbelief.

"Oh . I forgot. I'm sorry." Jeongguk apologizes.

Seokjin groans, "JEON JEONGGUK, YOU HAD ONE JOB." He sets his tea on the counter, strides towards the café door and takes his exit.

Everyone is in silence and has their eyes wide when Seokjin exits the café until Hoseok breaks the ice with a little "Well, ."

"Well, Jin-hyung is Jin-hyung." Taehyung adds.

"If that's the case, then we should start working our asses again," Hoseok declares. "Come on, everyone! Finish your tea and get moving!" He orders enthusiastically as he is always in charge when Seokjin is not inside the café.

"Well, Jiminie, I better start working." Taehyung reminds his newfound friend, Jimin.

"Sure, Taehyungie, no problem!" Jimin assures Taehyung with a smile. But Taehyung sees right through him.

"Nervous?" Taehyung asks.

Jimin frowns, looks down and toys with the hem of his sweater, "Y-yeah... A little..."

"Don't be," Taehyung reassures his friend with a fond smile. "Trust me, we've seen worse."

Jimin just smiles at that and then Taehyung leaves him to resume his tasks.

The three remaining baristas finish their tea, hurry to their positions, rearrange furniture and equipment and fix their uniforms to look more presentable.

While Jimin (oh Jimin dear) just stays silent in nervousness.

~•~•~•~

Yoongi turns around to leave. Just when he is about to leave, he hears the door open once more. He looks up to the sky then sighs.

"Listen man, I didn't want this to happen," Yoongi says without turning around to the source and then he continues, "I was going to leave—"

"Yes, hello, good evening to you too." The voice sounds annoyed. And it is definitely not the same voice as the barista with doe eyes.

What the ? Yoongi finally turns to the source. To his surprise, a man with black hair, in the same uniform, and whose face is sculpted by the gods, stands by the door annoyed and has both hands on his waist. Yoongi looks at him judgingly.

"What took you so long!?" The handsome man erupts when Yoongi says nothing. Yoongi opens his mouth to say something but the man continues, "We've been waiting for you!"

"Wait. I thought I have one date only for tonight," Yoongi gestures at the chalkboard sign, "But what's with we?"

"The baristas and I don't close the café until the last customers finish their date and we've been dying to end this loooong day but you were taking so long! In fact, you're almost 20 minutes late!" The man says aggressively to Yoongi. But to Yoongi, he looks nothing more than a giant aggressive hamster.

Yoongi stares widely at Seokjin. Great. Now he has his feet tapping at me.

"Don't just stare! Explain yourself, mister!" The man orders aggressively.

Yoongi glances at the man's nametag before speaking, "First of all, Seokjin-ssi, I can ing sue you for your aggressive approach—"

"YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH, I'M NOT BEING—"

"LET ME ING FINISH OKAY?" Yoongi fires up but he immediately cools down then he continues, "Second, I didn't ing signed up for this, my father did. Can I cancel out?" Yoongi finishes with a question.

Seokjin gapes at Yoongi in disbelief. "No, you cannot cancel out! Part of the reservation contract is no cancellations and refunds. Also, if your father signed you up then your reservation is under your father's name and you can't do anything about it but to simply follow!"

Yoongi groans at the facts stated by Seokjin. He wants to pull his hair out of annoyance, and heck, he wants to punch somebody right now. Maybe the man in front of him. Oh boy, he wants to destroy this beautiful man's face real bad.

But Seokjin have had enough of the happenings in one day and he has been dying to end this disastrous events, so he grabs Yoongi's arm violently then yanks him to the café door.

"WHAT THE ? THIS IS PHYSICAL HARRASSMENT! I CAN ING SUE YOU—" Despite his slim and tiny stature, Yoongi is known to have a strength of 10 men, but he comes unprepared for Seokjin's sudden outburst, therefore he could not match Seokjin's power to fight him off.

Seokjin already has his hand on the doorknob when he stops on his tracks without letting go and gripping harder on Yoongi's arm, "Excuse me? Just so you know, I hate bragging but I am one of the finest and the most renowned chef in Seoul! I had cooked for top celebrities, everyone's favorite oppas and noonas, and also the best lawyers in this city. AND I have their numbers. With one call away, I can most definitely sue you before you do, you ungrateful and unappreciative bastard!"

Yoongi freezes in fear (in embarrassment for the most part) and stares at Seokjin as if he just witnessed a demon rose up magically from the ground.

A grumpy cat with a strength of 10 men is no match for an overgrown angry demon hamster.

"ALSO, you haven't seen your date! Oh god! Your date is the most innocent young man I have ever seen! I just can't believe we ever paired him with you! If only we knew, we shouldn't have paired him with an arrogant man like you!" Seokjin adds.

Yoongi, since he pretty much has nothing much left he can do to save his petty , he lets Seokjin drag him violently inside the café.

~•~•~•~

"WHAT THE ? THIS IS PHYSICAL HARRASSMENT! I CAN ING SUE YOU—"

Everyone in the café has their mouth open and eyes wide in complete at the door. They could not believe the words they are hearing from the outside. 

The situation outside the café does not help poor innocent Jimin at all. He looks down to his feet and now he is trembling all over the couch on he is seated. He has his bottom lip in between his teeth and his hands clasp together as they shake in fear. His eyes already glassy but he stops them from shedding tears.

"Excuse me? Just so you know... best lawyers... their numbers... sue you before you do... bastard!"

"Don't listen to them, Jiminie. It'll be fine." Taehyung cajoles Jimin from afar. Taehyung wants to sit right next to Jimin to comfort him but he needs to stay still where he needs to be. Seokjin and whoever this Min Yoongi man might enter the café soon.

Jimin just nods slowly, still looking down to his feet.

"ALSO... your date... innocent young man... paired him... shouldn't have... arrogant man like you!"

"Oh god...!" Jimin chokes out a sob and finally let tears roll down his cheeks. But the remaining people in the café didn't notice Jimin's tears as they hear the door open.

Jimin wipes his tears completely using his sweater paws then turns his head to the door.

Everyone watches Seokjin hauls up a dumbfounded man towards the counter, in front of the three remaining baristas. This man, Min Yoongi, isn't quite what Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin expected. They expected a six feet tall bulky and muscular man ready to surge in seven wars by just basing on the man's voice and attitude from the outside of the café.

But the man that Seokjin has been gripping on is smol. Smol like Jimin but not as smol as him. He may have broad shoulders but he is slim and fit. The pale white skin, raven hair, cat-like eyes, small button nose and thin lips do not match what they have in mind. He is wearing a leather jacket and a white shirt underneath it. Tight ripped jeans hug around his Girls Generation-like legs. His black combat boots show how big his feet are despite his tiny stature. They can see a tattoo of Hydrangea peeking out on the back of his right hand, and... Piercings. Oh god. He has at least three piercings on each ear.

Under Seokjin's grip, he looks like a distressed kitten being dragged around by his momma cat for being a bad seed.

He looks soft, Taehyung thinks. But still intimidating for Jimin.

Seokjin finally lets go of the man's arm with so much force. The man yelps in pain and uses his other unharmed hand to caress his harrassed arm.

The three other baristas still have their surprised faces at Seokjin and the Min Yoongi guy while standing in front of them, not daring to say a word. Seokjin lets at least five seconds pass until he raises an eyebrow at the baristas in front of him.

Getting the message from Seokjin, the three baristas finally greet the guy "Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Café Amor!"

Min Yoongi stares at them confusion at first but he finally decides to bow down at them instead of greeting them back with words (since he always blurts out poor choices of words).

The baristas shift their gazes at Seokjin as if asking him, What do we do next? Do we tie him on a chair, put his head inside a bag and throw him off a cliff?

But Seokjin says nothing. Instead he looks at Yoongi without saying a word. When Yoongi stares back, Seokjin uses his chin to point at a certain direction.

Yoongi turns to the said direction. He cannot believe what he sees before his eyes.

What the is a kid doing here? 

A pink hair Jimin is seated still on the pink couch and eyes wide staring at him. His eyes look puffy from shedding tears recently like all he could to was to cry when somebody bullied him and stole his candy.

Yoongi takes one last look at Seokjin and at the three other baristas before he finds himself walking towards Jimin. He takes the woven seat opposite Jimin. Yoongi sighs as he sits down. 

Oh my god. He looks like ing 12 upclose. Yoongi says in his head when he studies Jimin, while Jimin avoids Yoongi's gaze by looking down.

Don't get Yoongi wrong, he just wants to find the right words to say to Jimin since the kid looks like he is about to cry because of how horrible of a monster Yoongi is. He feels bad for giving out a dickhead impression.

Jimin couldn't see whether Yoongi is looking at him or not, but god, he doesn't want to see him. All he knows he can feel Yoongi's eyes on him.

Poor Jiminie just wants to evaporate under Yoongi's gaze.

And Yoongi knows it, too.

The both of them speak nothing for about two minutes. The silence between Yoongi and Jimin is deafening. And Jimin is praying secretly to make him disappear like poof and to never return again.

Seokjin is already behind the counter along with the other baristas when Yoongi takes his seat.

The scene between the "couple" is nerve-wracking to Hoseok, Taehyung and Jeongguk while it is frustrating to Seokjin.

What frustrates Seokjin more is that his employees are just frozen to their ground and not doing anything as if they don't work there.

Seokjin gets behind Jeongguk and whacks his head.

"Ow!" Jeongguk exclaims, keeping his voice down.

"Jeongguk, you are the main server of this café! Why aren't you doing anything? Hurry up, come on!" Seokjin complains with a soft low voice.

Quick on his feet, Jeongguk grabs the menu and goes to the couple's table.

"Hello! I hope you don't mind, you two have been in silence for a while now but we've figured you might want to order something." Jeongguk says with so much profession and shows his best bunny smile.

Jeongguk extends the menu to the couple. Jimin seems still too afraid to move and take it because of Yoongi so Yoongi takes it instead.

Jeongguk steps back a little as he waits for the couple to order.

"So uhm," Yoongi starts and Jimin finally looks up to him. "Here," Yoongi gives gently the menu to Jimin. "Is there anything interesting to you?"

Jimin blinks at him. Once. Twice. Thrice. Then he snaps out of his daze and starts scanning the menu. "Uhm... I'll take the special tea that you have." Jimin says directly to Jeongguk instead and flashes him a small smile.

Yoongi feels slightly bitter at that but he melts upon hearing Jimin's voice. He clears his throat then states his order, "Ice Americano for me."

Jimin turns to Yoongi with a confused look. "I-ice?" Jimin asks disbelievingly without knowing he just did. He thinks Yoongi is a hot hot HOT mug of Barako coffee type of person.

"Just because I'm a hot-headed person doesn't mean I can't chill down, you know?" Yoongi says to his defense but not trying to offend.

Jimin gapes at him then turns away to hide his face. Because he is embarrassed. And there might be pink on his face.

O-of course! Why do I judge easily? Jimin says in his mind. He could be nice...

"I'm just kidding. I don't mean to scare you." Yoongi says apologetically. He grabs gently the menu from Jimin then returns it to the barista in charge. "You heard us, right?" He asks Jeongguk for assurance.

"So, one special honey-citrus blend tea and one iced Americano. Gotcha!" Jeongguk takes the menu and their order then he goes back to the baristas' work space. "One special honey-citrus blend tea and one iced Americano!" Jeongguk declares happily to the baristas.

"Oh! Special honey-citrus blend, good choice!" Hoseok says in glee.

Jimin watches the baristas work with the concoctions from his seat instead of looking at Yoongi. Seokjin does the iced Americano while Hoseok does honey-citrus blend tea.

The truth is, the Honey-Citrus blend tea is actually Seokjin's special concoction and only he can master the perfect taste.

People always say that a person pours their emotions and feelings to their work. But due to the disastrous events today, Seokjin has been feeling mad and bitter all day. He might just accidentally pour his emotions and feelings to his work and transform a sweet tea into a bitter one. So he lets Hoseok do the concoction instead since Jin always teaches whatever concoction he comes up with to all his baristas. And he has faith in Hoseok that he can brew the tea well enough for Jimin.

Besides, Seokjin thinks it's better poison an arrogant, idiot pussycat with so much bitterness instead of poisoning an innocent beautiful canary.

Back to the couple, although he would want to maintain his bad boy and arrogant persona, Yoongi is pained with so much guilt for scaring Jimin. He wants to say something about it—about him—his attitude and personality, but he is definitely not good with words.

But Yoongi has the balls to sacrifice his dignity so he finally speaks, "Listen..." 

Jimin finally faces Yoongi. He looks at Yoongi with wide curious eyes.

Yoongi may had studied Jimin a while ago, but that was when Jimin wasn't looking straight at him. But now that Jimin faces him, Yoongi can see his features more clearly.

Wide pleading eyes. Small straight nose. Fluffy chubby cheeks. And, oh god. His lips. His very plump (and tempting) lips.

Yoongi gulps when his eyes travel down to Jimin's lips and stares at them for a while, getting lost with the temptation of devouring them in his mind.

"W-What?" Jimin stutters at Yoongi. He is getting flustered with Yoongi's staring.

Yoongi snaps from his daze. He senses fear in his eyes but not as strong as before. There is more panic to them than fear. "Uhh..."

Jimin tilts his head a little, curious but still nervous of what Yoongi is about to say.

Oh god. That is cute. "I-I..." Yoongi stutters, unsure of the words he is about to speak. "I... I'm sorry, okay? If you heard the threats that Seokjin-ssi and I threw at each other, please detach yourself from them. I really didn't mean to scare you. That's the last thing I want to happen." Yoongi finally blurts out.

Jimin is surprised by Yoongi's words. He feels the sincerity in his voice. Although he is uncertain that this man will give him a comfortable company, he wants to believe him.

Because Jimin is too innocent. And too gullible to disbelieve.

Jimin looks down to his feet as if he is searching for answers whether to believe Yoongi or not. And then he looks back up to Yoongi, then nods, "Okay." He says to Yoongi with a small awkward snile.

Yoongi is amazed to see the small smile forming on Jimin's lips. He knows that Jimin might still be unsure whether to trust him or not, but that gives Yoongi a little hope. "Okay?" Yoongi says back.

"Okay." Jimin repeats and nods without tearing his eyes from Yoongi, and god, the small smile is still there. It makes Yoongi's heart flutters.

Yoongi his tongue in nervousness. That is when Jimin sees a metal ball peek out from Yoongi tongue. Now he finds himself staring at Yoongi's tongue.

Jimin would hate to admit it but he finds the tongue piercing oddly... attractive.

Silence welcomes then back, but it isn't too long until Jeongguk returns to the couple's table.

"Here you go. One special honey-citrus blend tea," Jeongguk sets down the cup of tea in front of Jimin. "And one iced Americano." He sets the iced coffee in front of Yoongi. "Is there anything you would like to add up?"

Yoongi looks at Jimin to ask for answers. But Jimin just simply shakes his head with a smile as his eyes form into crescents.

Whathethatisreallycute. "No, we're both good." Yoongi clarifies to the server.

Jeongguk nods at them with a smile. "If you need anything else please don't hesitate to call any one of us." He bows down to them before retreating back to the counter.

The couple both look at their drinks before taking a sip.

Jimin's lips forms an 'o' right after taking a sip, which indicates he is a delighted customer. Yoongi, on the other hand, grimaces on his coffee.

The coffee is too bitter to become an Americano.

"Excuse me," Yoongi calls the attention of the baristas.

Everyone turns their head to Yoongi. Even Jimin stops drinking his tea to look at him curiously.

"This coffee way too bitter to become an Americano. Can you make me another one?" Yoongi requests distastefully.

"Sir, that will charge you another." Hoseok informs Yoongi.

Yoongi isn't rich, and hell, he is running low on money. But he and Jimin can share paying the expenses, right? "Doesn't matter. I need a new one." The customer is always right. Yoongi adds in his head.

"Yes, sir." Jeongguk obeys as he goes straight to Yoongi's side and takes his coffee.

Seokjin scoffs at Yoongi, Serves you right.

As soon as Jeongguk returns to the counter, Seokjin starts making a new one. Too bitter eh? How about a spoonful of sugar?

Seokjin gives the new glass of iced Americano to Jeongguk for him to serve as soon as he finishes making it.

"Here you go! A new glass of iced Americano." Jeongguk serves the coffee gleefully to Yoongi. After serving, he immediately goes back to the counter, glued on his favorite stool once again.

Yoongi takes the coffee in his hands and sips cautiously as Jimin watches him. Again, Yoongi grimaces. Jimin giggles softly at Yoongi's face but he never notice nor hear him.

"Excuse me, the iced Americano is too sweet to become an Americano. Can I have another?" Yoongi requests but this time, his voice sounds twice more annoyed.

"Uhh, yes, sir." Jeongguk hurriedly takes the Americano from Yoongi. 

That is when Yoongi makes one more request, "Can you let other baristas make the Americano this time, other than... Him? Thank you." He says loudly as he points at Seokjin using his chin.

Jeongguk nods, "Sure, whatever you say."

Seokjin, his back facing the couple where they couldn't see him, scoffs (at Yoongi). "And he said 'thank you'! I can't believe it!"

Hoseok snickers at Seokjin. "Hyung, let me?"

"No, let Taehyung do it." Seokjin says quietly.

"But Taehyung doesn't know how to make any coffee, hyung! He only knows how to brew tea." Hoseok informs with a slightly panicked voice.

"That's the point, Taehyung doesn't know how to!" Seokjin exclaims softly at Hoseok.

"You really are trying to poison him now, hyung?" Hoseok says disbelievingly.

Seokjin just smiles mischievously at Hoseok then he calls Taehyung's name, "Taehyung-ah, why don't you brew Min Yoongi-ssi a new glass of iced Americano?" He asks.

"But, hyung, I don't know ho—"

"Of course you can! I believe you can! Go on, you can do it!" Seokjin encourages Taehyung impishly.

Taehyung flashes the most rectangular boxy smile he can, "Sure, hyung!"

Taehyung proceeds to make the iced Americano. He had never made one before so he proceeds with the recipé slowly but surely.

Meanwhile, Yoongi is getting irritated with Seokjin's evil plans as he watches the said barista from afar.

Jimin on the other hand finds it amusing. He lets out a giggle, louder than the first one but not loud enough to capture everyone's attention.

"You think it's funny, do you?" Yoongi asks Jimin aggravatingly.

Jimin's smile immediately changes into a small frown. He shakes his head to say no and then he takes another sip of his tea (which is nearly empty) to hide his faces.

"It's fine. I deserve it, right? Admit it, I'm an ." Yoongi says and smirks at Jimin teasingly.

Jimin doesn't say anything and looks down shyly to his feet.

Yoongi swears he can see pink on Jimin's cheeks.

After a moment, Jeongguk finally returns to their table, having with him Yoongi's newly brewed ice Americano.

"Here you go, a newly brewed iced Americano." Jeongguk sets the glass in front of Yoongi. Instead of retreating back to his spot, he steps back and waits for a follow up request just to make sure.

Yoongi takes a sip. He blinks at the coffee.

Jeongguk is nervous of how is Yoongi is going to criticize the coffee.

Yoongi takes another longer sip and then asks, "Who made this?" He asks Jeongguk. Before the server could speak,

"I did!" Taehyung enunciates with a clear voice from the counter.

Jimin glances at Taehyung when the barista spoke.

Yoongi nods. "What's your name?"

"Kim Taehyung, sir."

"Well, Kim Taehyung-ssi," Yoongi takes another sip of his coffee before he continues, "This is good. Your iced Americano is good."

Taehyung bows down, thanks Yoongi for the praise and smiles wildly, being so proud of himself for the job well done.

Jimin also smiles proudly at his new friend, Taehyung. 

"Is there anything else, sir?" Jeongguk asks one last time.

"No. I'm good. Thank you." Yoongi informs.

Jeongguk bows down for the last time before retreating back to his favorite spot.

~•~•~•~

Seokjin gasps at what he just witnessed.

"Taehyung, how could you betray me like this?" Seokjin interrogates Taehyung with a soft voice.

"Betray you? Why would I do that, hyung?" Taehyung asks with a confused voice.

"You are not supposed to make a good coffee!" Seokjin tells him.

"Why—Oh! Sorry, hyung." Taehyung says apologetically and knowingly.

Seokjin just facepalms.

~•~•~•~

"So, do you like him?" Yoongi asks Jimin as he notices Jimin is still smiling at Taehyung.

"W-What?" Jimin snaps out of his daze then looks at Yoongi confusingly.

"The barista, Taehyung. Do you like him?" Yoongi asks him with an eyebrow raised.

"No! I don't." Jimin says with a frown while dallying with the hem of his sweater.

"Then why are you smiling at him?" Yoongi asks teasingly.

"H-He... He kept me in company... While you weren't here." Jimin says while looking down.

Yoongi nods at the information. He never wanted to go here but damn, he couldn't help the guilt forming in his guts.

"Listen, I'm really sorry. I'll be honest with you, I never signed up for this. I was thinking whether to show up or not, but it's too late. Somebody found me and dragged me in." Yoongi scratches the back of his ear as he admits guiltily.

"It's fine, really. I was just set up, too, by my brother," Jimin just shakes it off when he looks at Yoongi. "But if you want, you may leave. I'll pay for everything." Jimin tells him with polite smile.

"No, I won't let that happen," Yoongi disagrees. "I'm an , I know. I showed up late, I had an argument with that Seokjin guy, I scared you. I want to make up for that."

Jimin smiles preciously at Yoongi's... sweetness. His smile is so precious it makes Yoongi's heart race.

"Okay. If you say so." Jimin says.

"Okay," Yoongi takes a sip on coffee again before asking, "So, Jimin, what do you do?"

"Oh, I, uh, I don't know. Not much? I'm a second year in college, so... I just basically wake up, study, eat, sleep and repeat." Jimin informs Yoongi.

"What are you taking up in college?" Yoongi asks a follow-up question.

"Business and Accountancy."

"Are you happy with it?"

Jimin frowns at the question. He actually wanted to major in dance but his parents weren't too supportive with it, so he obeyed his parents choice instead.

"You aren't happy with it, are you?" Yoongi asks with a disappointed tone.

"I actually wanted to major in dance, but..." Jimin says as he scratches the back of his head.

"So you dance?" Yoongi asks with curiosity. It interests him. With Jimin's looks, he knew Jimin can do something interesting.

"I... Yeah. I used to." Jimin tells him. 

"Why didn't you continue dancing?" Yoongi leans forward and rests his hands on the table, sounding and looking more interested.

"My parents aren't supportive with it and I don't want to disappoint them at the same time, so I took what they wanted for me." Jimin voices disappointingly.

"Bull." Yoongi grimaces at that. 

Jimin is shocked at Yoongi's words. Shocked but not offended. Nobody calls his parents' choice for him as bull ever. Until now.

"You shouldn't have let them interfere with what you love doing." Yoongi advises.

Yoongi stuns Jimin with his words. Jimin knows Yoongi is quite rebellious just basing on his looks and the recent occurences. But he never knew that Yoongi would actually make a point.

This makes Jimin more curious at the mysterious man in front him.

"What about you? What do you do, uhh..." Jimin realizes that he never actually got to know the man's name properly.

"Yoongi." Yoongi fills.

"Uhh, so, Yoongi-ssi, what do you do?"

"Just Yoongi is fine," Yoongi corrects before continuing, "Honestly, I dropped out of college. Now as 23-year-old man, I run a tattoo shop."

"Ah, you're my hyung then. So you did your own tattoo?" Jimin points at Yoongi's flower tattoo on the back of his hand, using his eyes.

"Ahh, yeah. But I got help from my co-workers too." Yoongi retreats his hands from the table and starts to caress his hand with the tattoo.

Jimin hums at the information and asks with a curious smile, "But why a Hydrangea?"

Yoongi is surprised at Jimin's question. He would never thought Jimin would care asking about his tattoo because he is too innocent to look at to talk about it. And heck, he never talked about his tattoos to anyone before.

But for the first time, he would actually want to tell someone.

"Well, Hydrangea means heartlessness or acting without thinking of others. But it also means heartfelt emotions and gratitude for understanding," Yoongi says softly while looking at his tattoo. "I may be wreckless myself and heartless to some, but I want to be understood why I do the things I do. And I would like to express my gratitude to people who actually understood me. So this pretty much symbolizes me."

"Ahh, I see." Jimin says at Yoongi's tattoo. He always knew that there's a meaning behind his tattoo but he never thought that Yoongi would be this sentimental of a man.

There's a good man behind the cold and hard façade.

"Do you want to see more of my tattoo?" Yoongi asks.

"C-Can I?" Jimin asks with wide eyes. "I might be intruding with something personal. I mean, tattoos can be personal..."

"It's fine. I never talked about my tattoos to anyone, but I would gladly warm up about them for the first time." Yoongi tells Jimin and smiles at him softly.

Jimin couldn't help but to blush and to feel shy when he sees Yoongi smile for the first time.

Yoongi gets up from his seat for a while to remove his leather jacket. When he has his leather jacket removed, he hangs his leather jacket at the backrest of the woven chair and sits back immediately.

Jimin stares at him—at his tattoos—in wonder. He gapes at them in amazement.

Yoongi extends his right arm with tattoos to Jimin. There are more Hydrangea flowers on his wrist. Above the Hydrangea tattoos is a forearm tattoo of a wolf's head howling at the moon with pink petals raining on the creature. And on his upper arm is a tattoo of a beautiful doe surrounded by pink carnations, in which the pink petals from the wolf tattoo must be coming from.

Jimin can't help himself from gaping at Yoongi's tattoo. He wants to touch them. If only he could—

"Do you want to touch them?"

"W-What?" Jimin comes back to his senses.

"Do you want to touch my tattoos?" Yoongi reiterates for Jimin.

"C-Can I?" Jimin asks for permission.

Yoongi doesn't answer Jimin, but instead, he grabs Jimin's hand gently and guides his hand over his tattoos.

Jimin is surprised with Yoongi's action. He doesn't expect for Yoongi to be this gentle, not especially when Yoongi has big veiny hands. But he can't stop his heart from fluttering when he touches the surface of Yoongi's skin—his tattoos. Because his skin is as soft and as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Jimin loses himself again in wonder as he traces Yoongi's tattoos. He never realizes that he is actually beaming really wide at Yoongi's tattoos.

Yoongi chuckles at the sight of Jimin's face.

Jimin returns to his senses when he hears Yoongi. He retreats his hand back and starts apologizing, "O-Oh my god, I-I-I'm sorry! I was taking too long, I'm sorry!"

"Oh no, it's fine. Don't be sorry." And for the very first time, Yoongi smiles widely at Jimin. He smiles so wide that it shows his gums.

Jimin's flutters suddenly at the sight of Yoongi smiling. He grabs a small pillow next to him on the couch and shies away from Yoongi's smile as he feels his face heating up. Oh my god! He looks so much younger when he is smiling!

"Why are you hiding from me?" Yoongi teases Jimin, still showing of that stupid gummy smile.

"N-No, am not!" Jimin argues back with a muffled voice, still hiding his face behind the pillow.

"Oh really? Show me your face then." Yoongi teases with a mocking voice.

Jimin peeks his eyes out from the pillow to see Yoongi but never totally removing the pillow from his face, still covering his nose and his mouth.

"P-Please stop teasing me." Jimin muffles onto the people as he shows his best pleading puppy-dog eyes to Yoongi.

Yoongi melts at the sight. How can he say no to Jimin? "Alright, I'll stop."

Jimin finally removes the pillow from his face, but Yoongi's heart does the whoop-dee-doo when he sees Jimin pouting.

. This is not good for my heart, man. Yoongi says in his head.

"So..." Jimin breaks the silence, "What do your other tattoos mean?"

"Ahh, well, pink carnations symbolize a mother's undying love and the beautiful doe right here actually symbolizes my mother." Yoongi informs.

"Oh, I see now. The doe really is beautiful. Your mother must be very beautiful." Jimin says.

"Yeah, my mom is a very beautiful person," Yoongi says with a soft smile and then he continues, "The wolf symbolizes my father. A wolf howling at the moon because is longing..." Yoongi hesitates for a while but still speaks, "He is longing for my mom. Because she died."

Jimin gasps and apologizes, "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Don't be." Yoongi smiles softly at Jimin.

"But why a wolf and a doe? A wolf is a predator while a doe is a prey..." Jimin says.

"That's because my dad and my mom are polar opposites. My dad is a leader, a brave and strong one. My mom is peaceful, serene and full of grace. But differences complement each other. It's like finding their other half." Yoongi explains to Jimin with fondness on his face.

Jimin gapes and nods at the information. It sounds wonderful to Jimin. Finding your other half to complete you.

"So, what do you think? Do you like them? My tattoos?" Yoongi suddenly asks.

"I love them! And I absolutely think they're perfect!" Jimin beams like a sun at Yoongi.

"I'm glad." Yoongi says as he mirrors the same bright smile that Jimin has. 

And for that moment, they couldn't stop smiling at each other.

~•~•~•~

"What is actually happening right now?" Hoseok asks Taehyung in a whisper.

"Hoseokkie-hyung, I think they're going well." Taehyung whispers back excitingly.

"Going well? How can you tell?" Seokjin interrupts his two employees.

"Because they're smiling widely at each other like two idiots in love!" Taehyung says with so much glee. "At one point, Yoongi-ssi let Jiminie touch his tattoos and then he made Jiminie so flustered!"

"Yeah, I saw that but that doesn't mean they're going well! That Min Yoongi could be just flirting and nothing else!" Seokjin disagrees with Taehyung in a soft voice.

"Hyung, please don't judge accordingly just because you hate the guy." Hoseok tells Seokjin, "And always remember the sole reason why you established the café." He adds.

"Yeah, right. To play Cupid and match people with their soulmates," Seokjin remembers. "But they aren't soulmates!"

Taehyung frowns. "But what if they are?"

"Just—UGH!" Seokjin sighs in defeat. He goes to mini refrigerator to grab the special box of chocolates they have. "Here, we need to serve this now."

Hoseok and Taehyung gasp at the sight of the box of chocolates in Seokjin's hands.

"Right now, hyung?" Hoseok asks in disbelief.

"Yes, right now. We need to spice things up." Seokjin says. "Get five of these babies and serve them on something presentable, Taehyungie."

Taehyung obeys. He grabs a mini wooden tray from a cupboard and places five peices of liquor chocolates covered in gold wrapper on it. Taehyung signals Jeongguk, whose still glued to his stool, to serve the chocolates to the couple.

Jeongguk acts upon his duties instantly and serves the special chocolates to the couple.

Jeongguk clears his throat, "I hope at least one of you drinks alcohol because Café Amor would like to offer some special homemade liquor chocolate balls," He settles the mini wooden tray of chocolates at middle of the couple's table. "Don't worry, these are free; you won't be charged for these."

The couple thank the server as the server bows down in courtesy and retreats back (to his favorite stool).

Jimin eyes the chocolates curiously like a kitten pawing a cucumber with such curiosity.

The thing is, Jimin doesn't drink. But he wants to try these liquor chocolates that the café has (especially) made for them.

"Do you drink?" Yoongi asks Jimin with a concern voice.

Jimin just shakes his head with a scrunched face.

How cute and innocent. "Then I should take all of these." Yoongi suggests. But Jimin disagrees to that.

"B-But  I would like to try them!" Jimin voices out with a pout. His pout isn't really good for Yoongi's heart.

"Are you sure? Won't your parents get mad? And you might be allergic to alcohol." Yoongi tries to make sure that Jimin will be fine taking the chocolates. He doesn't want to get in trouble anymore. Especially not by putting Jimin in trouble.

Jimin giggles first before saying, "I live in a dorm with my brother, my parents won't know. And how would I know that I'm allergic to alcohol if I never tried them?"

Yoongi coos at him but finally agrees. He grabs a chocolate from the tray, unwraps half of it, and holds it up in front of Jimin.

But what comes next is what Yoongi could never expect to happen.

Instead of taking the chocolate by hand, Jimin leans forward to the chocolate. Plump lips wrapping around the chocolate ball. Much to his delight, a moan escapes from Jimin's mouth.

Yoongi watches Jimin in action and gulps nervously.

God this is sinful to watch.

Jimin leans back away after taking that sin-causing chocolate in his mouth. He savors the taste of chocolate and liquor mixing in his mouth. Unbeknownst to himself, Jimin moans again in delight.

"Hyung," Jimin starts with a muffled voice, still having the chocolate in his mouth. "You should try one. It's really good!"

Before Yoongi could speak, a beaming Jimin has already pushed a half unwrapped chocolate to Yoongi mouth.

Yoongi stares at Jimin dumbfoundedly. He blinks once. Twice. Thrice. Heart racing. Breath stopping. But the predator in him suddenly takes over. He'd like a challenge too, huh? 

Yoongi finally opens his mouth, wrapping it around the chocolate while his gaze never leaves Jimin. He moans as well to level Jimin's actions earlier. He finally leans back away when he takes all the chocolate in his mouth.

Yoongi moans one more time like Jimin did then speaks, "You're right. It's really good."

Yoongi's feedback satisfies Jimin and makes him blush and smile bedazzlingly. But dear Jiminie is too innocent to grasp what he just did.

Yoongi clears his throat to relieve the tension and then says, "I should probably eat the rest. You might be a low rolerant." He ends with a chuckle.

"No am not! And I want some more hyung!" Jimin protests with a pout.

"Yeah, sure." Yoongi just says teasingly, then he unwraps and eats another liquor chocolate.

"Hyung! That's unfair!" Jimin whines and did the same. He takes a chocolate, unwraps it then shoves it in his mouth.

"Okay, that's enough for you, kid." Yoongi tells Jimin mockingly then he quickly grabs the last piece on mini wooden tray.

"Hyung!" Jimin whines, so unamused at Yoongi, then flashes out his biggest pout.

Yoongi just laughs at Jimin's face with a gummy smile then he finally surrenders the last piece of chocolate, "Alright, fine. But don't blame me if you got drunk because of this."

"I won't get drunk, hyung!" Jimin tells Yoongi then he snatches the chocolate from him.

After the short liquor chocolate episode, they take their time talking about common things like their favorite movie, color, animal and food.

Yoongi learns Jimin hates mangoes in which Jimin earned an endless teasing from Yoongi that he will order a mango shake for Jimin next time.

Jimin learns that Yoongi has a soft, very soft spot for puppies and has a Toy Poodle named Holly. He finds it cute that puppies can touch and melt badass punk rock tattooed Yoongi's heart.

And then they talked about trivial things like why the sky is blue and not red, and why coconut is not really a nut.

They also argued about the Titanic movie for a solid ten minutes. Jimin the movie was beautiful and tear-jerking while Yoongi thinks it's awful and boring.

But they both agreed that Hachi: A Dog's Tale was a movie that made them cry like a .

And the rest is just full of laughs, (gummy) smiles, and endless banters.

The atmosphere between is comfortable and warm. Unlike earlier, it was horrific and tense. They are polar opposites but they learn to warm up and be open to each other.

That is when Yoongi confronts Jimin, "So why did your brother set you up here?"

"Oh," Well, that surprises Jimin. He hesitates for a while then he says, "I never dated before. Not once. He says my life is boring. Always following mom and dad, always studying and not getting a break. He thinks I need to have fun."

"I think your brother is right. Your life is boring and you need to have fun." Yoongi agrees, but still smiles.

"Well, I thought he meant to do things that I like when he said I should have fun. I didn't think he meant 'dating' though." Jimin informs with a small frown.

"But what are you looking for anyway? I mean what are the standards of a person you're looking for when it comes to considering dating them?" Yoongi asks. He hopes Jimin can score one of his qualities. Because Yoongi likes Jimin now.

"Well, I'd like someone good enough. Respectable, diligent, obedient, a true confidant, smart. Yeah." Jimin tells Yoongi.

Oh. But Yoongi just laughs at him, "That is totally not me."

"Yeah. Totally not you." Jimin says mockingly but he adds, "But I think it has changed, though. What I'm looking for."

Yoongi just nods at that, gaining a little hope.

"How about you? What are you looking for?" Jimin asks.

"Uhh, well," Yoongi starts as he scratches the back of his ear, "I don't know. I'll be honest with you though, but I hope you won't judge me. If you don't consider hooking up and having one-night stands, then I never dated before. But if hooking up and one-night stands are counted, then I tried many types of people and now I don't exactly know what I've been looking for." He confesses embarrassedly.

Jimin is not surprised at Yoongi's confession. Not to be that judgmental, but he knows that Yoongi is a type of person to go clubbing, to hookup and to do one-night stands. But he still forms an 'o' on his mouth upom hearing Yoongi's confession.

"I think that's the reason why my dad set me up here. To find someone. To date. Properly." Yoongi tells Jimin his realization.

"Your dad set you up here?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah. He did."

"He's a good man then. He's helping you with this for a reason." Jimin tells Yoongi as he looks down and fidgets with the hem of his sleeves.

"He is a good, yes. But I'm a horrible child." Yoongi says.

"Why would you think of that, that you're a horrible child?" Jimin asks as he looks up to Yoongi.

Yoongi fixes his gaze to elsewhere before telling Jimin, "When my mom died, I got too depressed. My dad was sad too of course, but he eventually moved on. I thought he was forgetting about mom that's why he moved on and I thought he was selfish..."

Jimin listens to Yoongi attentively, all eyes on him and nodding along the information.

"But I was too depressed to move on and to think clearly. I was trying, but I couldn't," Yoongi presses on, "So to forget, I start drinking, smoking, clubbing and meeting people. Those things make me think less. Then I meet people at the club, those who work with tattoos, then take some men and women home. My father, obviously, he wasn't happy about it."

"I'm sorry. You didn't need to tell me. It seemed too personal." Jimin says to Yoongi apologetically.

"Nah, it's fine. I can't keep it a secret for too long. It gets heavier inside the longer I keep it. You know, I got to learn and let things go, right?" Yoongi tells with a forced smile.

Jimin nods and flashes an understanding smile at Yoongi's development.

"But she was my everything, you know. My mom. She taught me everything. She taught me the basics, she taught me how to love, she taught me how to play the piano..." Yoongi pauses for a while to let himself breathe then he continues, "She helped me grow, she was there when I needed here. But when she died, I felt like I lost everything and my life started to crumble."

"I'm sorry, you didn't have to..." Jimin says softly as he takes Yoongi's hand to comfort him.

"It's fine, really. It actually feels good to tell somebody for the first time." Yoongi reassures Jimin with a small smile.

"I'm the first?" Jimin asks with a teasing voice.

"Don't you get started with me." Yoongi warns Jimin with a playful voice.

"I'm flattered, hyung. That is touching." Jimin says back as removes his hand from Yoongi's to touch his chest where his heart is, pretending that it hurts.

"You really are getting started with me." Yoongi says as he shakes his head at Jimin.

"But no really," Jimin regains composure then he says, "I understand these situations, hyung. We may not live the same life but I do understand you. You're not alone. And remember, I live a boring life."

"I live a ty life."

"Because you made yours ty and I made mine boring." Jimin says with a smile.

Yoongi lets out a gummy smile at Jimin. He couldn't believe that Jimin, an innocent person, would understand a bat of a person like Yoongi himself.

And Jimin radiates Yoongi's world with his mesmerizing smile and crescent eyes.

~•~•~•~

"Waitwaitwait! I think they're giving each other heart eyes." Taehyung squeals in a quiet way.

Hoseok squeals along with Taehyung and they give each other a high five.

"Oh please. You can't judge base on what you see." Seokjin tells the duo dramatically.

"Jin-hyung, don't be too dramatic. And you're still being too salty about the guy. But I admit, he looks good though." Hoseok tells off.

"They aren't going to work! They're complete opposites!" Seokjin presses his opinion on them.

"But, hyung, opposites attract, remember?" Taehyung says in a calm manner.

"Ugh. What do you think, Jeonggukkie, will they work?" Seokjin turns to Jeongguk, who is still stuck on his stool.

Jeongguk is staring blankly at something but snaps out when he hears the question addressed to him. He just shrugs.

Seokjin rolls his eyes.

Hoseok and Taehyung just squeal together quietly in celebration.

~•~•~•~

"Hey, hyung, you said your mother taught you to play the piano, right?" Jimin asks for confirmation.

"Yeah, she did." Yoongi confirms.

"There's a piano over there," Jimin points at the piano, located behind Yoongi. "Will you play that? I want to hear you play."

"I, uhh," Yoongi turns to the baristas at the counter and asks, "May I?"

"Oh, sure, no problem." Hoseok gives Yoongi his permission from afar.

"Well, come on then." Yoongi encourages Jimin to get up and join him.

They walk towards where the piano is located. Yoongi sits down before the piano while Jimin just stands behind him.

"What do you want me to play?" Yoongi asks while he hovers his fingers over the keys.

"I don't know. Anything you have in mind is fine." Jimin says.

Yoongi thinks for a moment. He hovers his fingers over the piano keys, closes his eyes and then he starts playing. He plays a beautiful piece so smoothly even with his eyes closed. It is more like he is letting the piano lead him than him playing the piano.

The melody is beautiful and mellifluous. It sounds sweet. And to Jimin, it is like a lovely lullaby.

When the song comes to an end, Yoongi opens his eyes. Then he hears Jimin and the baristas from the counter applaud. He smiles then gets flattered with the attention. Yoongi got up from the seat and bows to them courteously.

"That was beautiful, hyung!" Jimin praises Yoongi.

"Uhm, thanks. I haven't played for a while so I thought I'd play awfully." Yoongi says shyly.

"No, Jimin's right. You played good!" Taehyung praises Yoongi as well.

"I haven't heard the song before though. Is it an original?" Hoseok asks from the register.

"It's my mom's original piece, yeah." Yoongi informs everyone.

"Well, Jin-hyung," Hoseok nudges Seokjin, "What do you think of Yoongi-ssi? He's good, right?"

Seokjin surrenders in defeat as he admits, "Yeah, he's pretty good."

That makes Yoongi smile. At least he proves the barista that he is more than just an arrogant man.

"Will you play some more?" Jimin asks but it sounds more like a request.

"I don't know..." Yoongi says unsurely.

"Please, hyung?" Jimin pleads with a pout.

Ah, yes, Jimin's weapon against Yoongi. His pout. How could Yoongi say no to that?

Yoongi plays one more original music piece then followed by two popular songs. But at the last song that Yoongi plays, Jimin starts to sing along.

Jimin's voice sounds so sweet and so dear. To Yoongi, it is like hearing the birds sing to the daylight. And it is like listening to his mother sing for him.

The song ends. Jimin stops singing. Everyone in the café is awe due to Jimin's singing.

Yoongi is stunned.
Seokjin is amazed.
Hoseok has his mouth opened wide in wonder.
Taehyung has his widest boxy smile.
Jeongguk is Jungshookt.
They applauded for him.

"Wow, Jiminie! I didn't know you could sing like that!" Taehyung praises with a boxy smile as he continues to clap his hands for Jimin.

"Uhm, thank you!" Jimin bows down shyly and courteously, but that is also to hide his blushing face from everyone.

"Jimin-ah, your voice sounds good. You should take care of it well." Seokjin advises.

"I will, Seokjin-hyung." Jimin assures the barista. 

Yoongi clears his throat then says, "Well, you... You sounded like my mom."

"I do?" Jimin asks curiously.

"Yeah. You both sound... Wonderful." Yoongi admits.

Jimin blushes hard at the compliment. Yoongi wants to melt at the sight.

"Ahem." Seokjin clears his throat.

Yoongi and Jimin snaps from their staring contest then both turn to Seokjin at the same time.

"It's past 9 PM. You might wanna pack up and go home soon." Seokjin reminds the couple.

"Oh right. I see." Jimin says disappointedly.

"Ah, yes. Jiminie, shall we go? I'll you back to your dorm." Yoongi offers.

Jimin blushes at the nickname. It's the first time Yoongi calls him that through the entire day. But he doesn't want to end the date yet. He just got comfortable with his Yoongi-hyung! My Yoongi-hyung?

But they'll meet again, right? Right! And he's getting escorted by his hyung so there's more time for them to be together, right? Right!

"Okay, hyung." Jimin finally agrees.

The couple goes back to their table to get their things. Jimin retreives his pink rucksack on the couch while Yoongi retreives his leather jacket hanging on the woven chair's backrest.

After getting their things, they go straight to the cash register where Hoseok is to pay for the expenses.

"That will be 11765 KRW for everything!" Hoseok declares.

Right. That expensive because Yoongi had three different iced Americano.

Jimin is about to get his wallet when Yoongi stops him, "Jimin, let me. It's all on me."

"No, hyung, let me pay for the whole thing." Jimin tells Yoongi with an assuring smile.

"Let me pay. It's my fault that our bill got this high. Plus, I was an earlier. Let me make up for it." Yoongi rebutts. Though Yoongi thought of splitting up the payment with Jimin earlier, he now changes his mind. He wants to be a gentleman. At least for Jimin.

Seokjin snorts behind Hoseok when Yoongi says that. Serves him right for being an earlier.

"But hyung! I want to do my fair share!" Jimin tells Yoongi with a pout.

Yoongi knows he has grown weak to Jimin's pout within just almost two hours but he is having none of that. So even if he knows he is running low with money, Yoongi grabs his own wallet then he pays for everything before Jimin could.

"Thank you!" Hoseok says brightly.

"Hyung!" Jimin whines.

"Jimin!" Yoongi copies Jimin's whining mockingly.

"Fine! But at least let me pay for our transportation fare, please?" Jimin pleads to his hyung with a pout.

"Alright. Fair enough." Yoongi finally agrees, yielding himself to Jimin's pout. God he just wants to kiss those lips.

Just like earlier today and at the previous couple, Taehyung goes in front of the couple and hands them their freebie candy with so much glee.

"Also, if you return to Café Amor as a couple, you'll get 50% discount for everything you order!" Taehyung clarifies to them like a bubbly and lively child.

Then Seokjin steps beside Taehyung and says to the couple "I hope you enjoyed your day."

"I did, hyung! Thank you!" Jimin thanks Seokjin with a beaming face.

"I, uhh..." Yoongi starts, addressing Seokjin.

Seokjin turns to Yoongi then raises an eyebrow at him.

"Well, Seokjin-ssi. Things didn't go well when we meet, but I'd like to apologize for everything that happened. And, I truly appreciate the efforts that you do to me and to Jiminie for a wonderful evening." Yoongi extends his hand and apologizes to Seokjin formally. Way too formally that Seokjin has expected from a man like Yoongi.

Oh well. Don't judge a movie by its poster and trailer they say. "I accept your apology, Min Yoongi-ssi." Seokjin says and takes Yoongi's hand to shake.

Yoongi retreats his hand back then places it on Jimin's back. Well, what the am I doing? "Shall we?"

"Mhmm. Let's go!" Jimin says to Yoongi fondly.

"We hope to see you again!" Hoseok and Taehyung say simultaneously with the brightest smile.

"Bye, Yoongi-ssi and Jimin-ssi! Thank you and come again next time!" Jeongguk says while he is cleaning the couple's table.

Yoongi and Jimin bid their final good bye and thank you to the baristas before they walk towards the café door.

Yoongi opens and holds the door for Jimin to let him exit first then Yoongi follows (and it is the first time Yoongi has done this to anyone in his existence too).

The chilly night breeze welcomes them as they step outside the café.

Although he is wearing a thick sweater and overalls, Jimin shivers at the cold. But then he feels something draped around him.

"Here, use this." Yoongi says when he drapes his leather jacket around Jimin.

"Hyung, what about you? You're only wearing a thin shirt! You'll catch cold." Jimin says to Yoongi with a concerned voice. And a pout.

"I'll be fine. I'm used to cold places." Yoongi tells Jimin assuringly.

Jimin pouts harder and says, "But you already did so much for me..."

"Aigo. You did great things to me as well, Jiminie." Yoongi comforts Jimin fondly.

"I did? Things such as what?" Jimin asks Yoongi with a pout.

"You..." Yoongi looks away shyly and blushes before he continues, "You made me change my mind... You know what I mean, right?"

Jimin looks away from Yoongi too as dark pink blush paints his face. Then Jimin says, "Y-Yeah... I get it."

"W-Well, let's get you to your dorm." Yoongi declares, breaking the tension between them.

"R-right... Let's go this way." Jimin says and gestures to the direction of his dorm. "We need to take the subway."

"Okay. Let's go." Yoongi just says.

Yoongi wraps an arm around Jimin's waist to keep him close and warm, and to protect him from whatever they pass by through the dark.

Jimin tenses at the contact but he melts into Yoongi's touch anyway.

Together, they walk along streets under the night sky in comfortable silence.

The long rough day ends with a fortuitous cherished night.