three

courting huang renjun #renle

"hyung~!"

renjun saw chenle infront of their room as soon as they finished cleaning the room. "did you wait too long?" renjun then realize it was chenle who was there. "why are you here? don't you have anything to do at the student government office?" he worriedly asked.

chenle chortled at the older boy. "hyung, i'm already done with my works. i just came here" chenle grinned, even though renjun was smaller, he patted chenle's head. "geez. you're quite a pain" renjun chuckled

"are you going to take the stuffed toy back? oh, wait. let me get it" chenle waited for renjun to get the stuffed toy. "it's yours, renjun hyung." renjun's heart flattered when he saw chenle smiling.

renjun hesitated for a moment. "are you sure? i just don't want you to think i'm here for your money" he looked away, scratching his cheeks with his index finger. chenle chortled, "it's fine. i'm giving it to you, really"

"then why are you here if you're not um... gonna get this moomin back?"

"it's obvious renjun, he's going to fetch you" their other classmate said as they leave, causing renjun to blush harder. "yeah hyung, isn't that what suitors do?" chenle innocently smiled.

'oh god, he's going to be the cause of my death'

it was good that almost no one was there. "hyung let me carry your things" chenle snatched renjun's bag and wore it on his front. "you don't have to do anything for me, chenle"

chenle looked at renjun confusedly. "but you're tired hyung" he pouted. "but you're more tired than me. i should be the one carrying your stuffs" renjun tried to snatch his bag and chenle's but chenle's height was a bit on an advantage, so he dodged renjun's hand.

"i'm strong hyung! you obviously looked more tired than me. oh and hyung" renjun turned his head to chenle and asked a quiet "hmmm?"

"i didn't know this was embarrassing but c-can i get your uhm... a y-your number?" chenle asked while scratching his nape. renjun think for a second, "yeah. sure. i don't have a reason to reject?

renjun snatched chenle's phone and saw  some cute dolphins on his wallpaper. 

"there!" renjun gave chenle his phone. chenle looked at his phone, he never thought renjun would just give his number to him that easily.

chenle's stomach was filled with  butterflies, his heartbeat starting to skip rapidly. a smile from the older was enough to make his heart a mess. 

"oh, my house is a few blocks away. i guess i'll go on from here" renjun said, but chenle insisted. "someone might kidnap you hyung. i don't want to lose you"

renjun chuckled at what chenle said. "did you forget that i'm older than you? i got this. it's already late. your parents might be wondering where you are"

"don't worry hyung. they aren't here for a while" chenle grinned. "bye hyung. take care, i'll text you once we've parted"