two

courting huang renjun #renle

renjun can't help but blush when he remembered chenle's remark. it was a bit awkward, he wanted to know chenle a bit more. 

"soooo, how was it?" jaemin asked while nudging renjun. "what are you talking about?" renjun asked with a sigh. "a while ago, you were with your little lover. you look so cute together junnie" jaemin teasingly cooed, hugging renjun's arm (which isn't totally making jeno side-glare and get jealous)

"c'mon, he's not my lover yet" renjun rolled his eyes. "YET" jaemin and jeno emphasized with a grin. once again, renjun rolled his eyes. he was already done with his two cringey best friends.

"i might never know what might happen at the future, you know. i'm not the type to judge so quickly" jaemin looked at him with amusement. "well, true though. no offense jeno, but i kinda judged you at first, too. but look at us now!" jeno chuckled at his partner's statement

renjun stepped ahead infront of the two lovers, knowing that they'll cuddle and that'll just make him vommit mentally.

as soon as they entered their room, everyone automatically looked at renjun. "ohohoho, renjun... chenle wanted to give you this" renjun looked confused when he was given a cute moomin stuffed toy.

he wanted to insist on getting the gift. but it was sweet for chenle to even know what his favorite cartoon is. "oh, that's why he asked us recently what your favorite cartoon or movie is"

"you can only buy that online, right? and damn, a price for one is already expensive. the effort or something though" jaemin looked amused when he was observing the stuffed toy. 

renjun sighed. he was confused whether he should keep the stuffed toy or not. "he bought that for you jun, you don't have to give it back. knowing chenle, he would definitely insist in returning that" jeno suggested which jaemin nodded for agreement

renjun sat on his sit, looking at the moomin stuffed toy. he couldn't help but hug it. "aww, would you look at that jeno, junnie loved it~~~"