3/3

Hopes will die last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventh night

All of wanna one were in an airplane going to Japan for schedule. Maknae line was bothering they hyungs and Hyung line tried to stay calm and rest while they still can. Everything was normal, they had fun until turbulences started, they were really bad, Guanlin was scared and asked if it's normal, Jisung as a great leader he is tried to calm everyone down but failed to do so when they heared pilots talking. Minhyun went there to ask them what's wrong, he got back with a frown on his face.

- They said that we need to land on the closest airport, something's wrong with engine

- We will be fine, right hyung?

- I'm not sure Guanlin, let's hope we will

Suddenly they were going down, oxygen masks fall, Jisung and Minhyun helped kids put them on. Daniel was scared, he was hugging Seungwoo and praying. The plane crashed 2 minutes later, killing everyone immediately.

Daniel woke up with another scream, that was the worst nightmare he had, not only he had to look at himself dying but also all his precious brothers. He made up his mind, he will talk with Seungwoo tomorrow if he have another nightmare.

Eight night

He looked her in the eyes, he was tied to a chair in some old crappy looking basement, he was searching for some signs of remorse but wasn't able to find any, she wasn't feeling anything except pure hatred towards him, he always knew that some antis were dangerous but he never thought he would be one of the crazy fans victim. He just wanted to go home and rest with s but no, he got kidnapped on his way home, she rented a van that look exacly like his menagers so without thinking he just got into it and that's how he ended here. She took chopper into her right hand and slowly walked into his direction with a psychopatic smile on her face.

 - I will kill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter