fries system

fries system
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan looks up when he hears a snort from across the couch.

"What?" he asks, poking Wonwoo with a foot. They're sitting on opposite ends, legs stretched out together and a tangled mess. Wonwoo's stomach is an easy reach with his foot, and he gives it another jab with a toe.

Wonwoo shoots him a glance over the round rims of his glasses before tapping at his phone a couple of times.

Before Chan can pout about being ignored, his phone buzzes with a notification: Wonwoo shared a post with him.

He clicks on it, and it's a screencap of two tweets: one says "I'm the girlfriend who would feed my man fries while he's driving" and the other says "I'm the girlfriend who would eat my man's fries while he's driving".

Wonwoo has captioned the message with: "You're the second one."

"Hey!" Chan protests, "I fed you chips last night!"

"Like two, out of the hundred and one in the bag that we bought," Wonwoo scoffs.

"You're exaggerating," Chan huffs, "I fed you one, then ate one myself, then fed you one, then ate one myself. I had a system!"

Wonwoo chuckles and swings his legs off the couch to shuffle closer. "Oh really?" he asks, as his hand moves to the arm rest, letting him lean over Chan. 

Chan doesn't back away, folding his arms across his chest, still sulking. "Yes, really!" he insists.

Wonwoo's head ducks a little, and it takes Chan a moment to realise Wonwoo is laughing, before he lifts it, eyes twinkling in a way that confuses him.

"You're so cute when you're sulking," Wonwoo says, eyes crinkled with mirth and sparkling with affection.

Chan's mouth drops open a little. That wasn't what he was expecting. "I - ," Chan splutters and Wonwoo leans over to softly kiss the corner of his mouth.

"Do you want to get some more chips?" he asks, face still close, and Chan is mortified when he realises he's blushing.

"W-Whatever," Chan says, trying to sound put out, or even nonchalant, but only sounding nervous. He flinches when Wonwoo's other hand touches his cheek.

Wonwoo smiles, cups his face, and kisses him sweetly.

"Come on, we need to test that system of yours," he grins and gets off the couch.

Chan takes a second to collect his brain cells together (and his heart from where it's fallen to the floor), before he jumps up to follow Wonwoo. "My system works!" he cries, latching onto Wonwoo's arm as they head to the doorway. 

Wonwoo just chuckles again, laces their fingers together, hands Chan his shoes, and puts on his own.

"We'll see," he says, grinning.


After buying two large serves of chips in the drive through, Wonwoo pulls into the car park. Chan is still sorting out the napkins and change and doesn't realise until he's pulling out one to feed his boyfriend, and Wonwoo is already turned to face him.

"Wha - why are we parked?" Chan asks as Wonwoo plucks the chip in his fingers with his own fingers.

"I want to test the system properly - can't be distracted," Wonwoo grins, chewing.

Chan scowls and angrily eats three chips - which Wonwoo points out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter