The Guys That Gossiped About The Girls

Dokkchae's Responsibility, The Childish Ssantokki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So we're in the library now doing research on the new upcoming project due a month later. Are you curious of why Dara-unnie is in the same class as me? It's a long story... To start out, I have to go back 12 years ago, when she was 13, and I was 8. 

 

-Flashback-

 

"ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEE~!!! I DON'T WANT TO GRADUATE!!! PUDONG-AH!!! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU!!!"

 

She crashed into the podium knocking our principal off as she screamed her lungs out in the middle of her graduation ceremony. She was serious. Screaming, wailing, crying, the whole hall went into a frenzy as many juniors started to join her in the crying session. What could I expect? She was the popular school idol afterall. Her departure from the school meant heartbreaks from many. Not only me, many had received her kindness as well. All of us felt that the school was soon gonna be empty without her cheerful presence.

She jumped off the stage like a wild child I first seen her, jumping off a tree, now running towards me. Me too, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and I did the same. We ended up hugging each other tightly in the middle of the whole hall and pretty soon random fans of hers came over to hug us. And more people hugged the people who hugged us. And more people hugged the.... (goes on and on and on)

 

A few hours later I'm at her house having dinner with her family laughing and joking as if the incident that just happened didn't actually happened.

 

-A few years later, Dara 20 years old, Chaerin 15 years old-

 

"Chaerinnie, I've decided! I'll wait for you to go to the same school again!"

"Unnie, shouldn't you go to college now? Why waste your time waiting for me? I still have a few years to graduate from high school..."

"No way! School isn't fun without you. I love you wifey~" 

 

She backhugged me and pecked my cheek. I do remember, that is the first time she did that. Subsequently it became pretty normal for me.

 

-End Flashback-

 

She really loves me too much. Aigoo, I love this unnie too. 

 

"Look, it's the CL Dara duo, just two tables opposite our table!"

"Shhh Ri, don't be so loud! Do you want them to hear us?"

"Mianhae hyung, but did you see what she's wearing today? She's absolutely y!"

"Stop ing maknae. You are disturbing my conversation with Bom. 'Oh sorry babe it was the panda again, where were we?'"

"T.O.P hyung is so obsessed with her barbie girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter