Chapter 1

Just Talk To Him Part 2.

It had been 5 years since Daehyun last saw Himchan, and he had to admit he missed the male, but now he had his cute little boyfriend sitting at the table by the coffee shops window, the staff had named them the 'Penguin Couple' because of how the two used to always huddle at the small booth, on Daehyun's break, every winter when the weather dropped bellow freezing.

On the other hand, Himchan worked really hard for this, even though he was a ghost he finally managed to build enough strengh to actully pick things up instead of his hand going through. The first few hundred attempts usually ended up with the red head ranting in a really colourfull language.

Now he was able to carry a whole bag of cat food and he was proud of it, even though he would struggle sometimes. Somehow though he manged to get to the roof and was greeted by a bunch of stray cats, "Hello my little devils." He greeted the cats as he set the bag down, he sat down as he watched the cats and cooed at them.

"We really need to stop running in to each other like this." Himchan turned around at the sudden voice behind himand meeting the same, milk chocolate, eyes of the same boy from those 5 years ago. Well fate was a funny thing the red head had to admit because in those 5 years somehow, not really he more or less followed him around, Himchan had always ended up seeing the male around but never got his name. To which he would curse at himself for it every time. The boy in front of him looked more fit though, the shoulders more wide and the jawline much sharper from the last time he remembered it.

From underneath the white, short sleeved top. An arm covered in tattoos caught Himchan's eyes and he stared at a beat too long before he spoke with a nervous laugh, "Yeah." He grinned sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Himchan always wanted tattoos himself but he ended up dying too early to even get one and he was pissed about it, seeing all those people walking around with awesome ink was something that always made the ghost boy jealous. 

"So, how long have lived here then?" The unnamed boy asked with a smile, cautiosly approaching Himchan and sitting down not too far away from the boy as the cats also approached him and started purring, one climbing on the boys shoulder.

"Haiti. No, get off the handsome stranger." Himchan said as he tried to get the said cat off the boy, once he got the cat off he set it down and watch it pad off, "Believe me. I'm just a humble trashcan trying to roll my way through life, so I haven't really lived here for long." Himchan lied through his teeth as he looked up at the sky.

"Oh really?" The boy asked, "I thought ghosts could roam eart for enternity." The boy said as Himchan suddenly turned to him with wide eyes, "How do you know?" The red head questioned the boy who shrugged in response.

"I've grew up seeing ghosts so it wasn't a surprise." The boy replied, "Plus, I saw you when I was younger." The male chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck with a sheepish grin.

"Oh..." Himchan nodded, right then. So the boy somehow knew he was a ghost and it kinda made Himchan nervous, "So then... Are you like...?" He started but bit his lip.

"I'm not gunna leave just because you are a ghost, I mean I won't mind if you would like to stay at my place." The boy offered. 

"Really?" Himchan perked up a little, "I mean if you won't mind." He said, "I'm Himchan by the way." He added.

"Jongup" The boy, Jongup, smiled as he took Himchan's hand for a hand shake, "Nice to meet you Himchan." He said as he gently pulled the ghost closer and kissed his cheek. 

Himchan was really shocked but this was the first time he felt human contact and smiled widly, with a soft glow decorating his cheeks, "Nice to meet you too... Jongup..."

---

Chapter 2 copleted yay!

Thank you guys for being so patient. I hope you liked this ^^