A/N

One More Farewell

One year on from the loss of Jonghyun I don't think I have fully come to terms with it, much like many of you guys out there. I hope that he is living a better, healthier life somewhere. I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, or many other things about what happens after death so I don't know what awaits me or what has happened to him. Anything is possible really with where he is now, for all I know he could be right here with us, but I hope that he lives a new life again, enjoys it a whole lot more than this one but still makes such an amazing impact on people as he has this time. Whether that simply be with his family or again in the spotlight.

I only wish him the best and for us all to be able to carry on his legacy and share his music even though he is no longer with us. I would like to share a few songs of Jonghyun's that I absolutely love and always will:

황 상 통   Only One You Need

빛이 나    Shinin'

놓아줘     Let Me Out

멍하니 있어    Just Chill

Moon

좋아       She Is

사람 구경 중 Sightseeing


 

Jonghyun, Your impact on both me and thousands of other people in this world is indescribable, I don't think you even realized the sheer size of the impact that you had on all of us. Your voice is one of a kind, and the emotion conveyed through each word is amazing. Countless times through your music you told us your struggles and we only fully understood after it was too late, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I want you to know that you were and are one of a kind and that everyone is sad you are gone but also glad to know you are happier now and no longer suffering. Wherever you are I hope you are well, I hope you are happy and I hope you have no regrets.

Your family, SHINee and all your fans alike wish you the best from down here and will continue to support you in every way, hopefully, I'll see you soon. Wait for me, all the best xxx