Seongwoo and her past

Between friendship or lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Although many years been passed,daniel keep constantly pay visited on the place of the accident happened.sometimes he just sit and stare on the street telling how sorry he was for his unborn child.”aggi-ah..appa come here again..,appa just missing you and your mother too much aggi-ah..,if only that time appa be more careful..we won’t be separated like this..appa mianhae aggi-ah..” he holding his wrecked heart and let out a sorrowful cried.

 

 

There’s another place that daniel keep constantly visited.the yeouido park and somi’s house.

Somi’s house already been sold to other family years ago,but he still visited it sometimes.hoping someday he’ll miraculously meet somi there.

But of course it never happens.

Somi’s family are staying in Canada,her birth country.and even when daniel asked to somi’s friends in Korea,they doesn’t know where she is.they all lost contact with her since the accident happened.

 

 

One day,daniel got called by his childhood friend,Ong seongwoo who moved with his family to Canada since high school.

Ong said he will visiting Seoul next week and he wanted to meet all his wannaone gank when they come.

 

 

Daniel who’s busily training some new trainee at Triple positions entertainment building got surprised from Ong who came all of sudden to their office.

“Whoa...it’s been a very long time,Ong Seongwoo...” daniel greeted happily with a hug.

One by one all the 11members of wanna one gank is gathered.and they’re decided to having bbq party at night at triple positions entertainment rooftop.

 

“Hyung,you’re already a doctor now?” Daehwi asked and seongwoo nods.

“You all know how hard my father is..he’s famous cardiologist and he owned his own hospital there in Canada,so He insisted me to be his successor.and you guys also know that i can never be a easy person,so i decided to be a psychiatrist.”

Seongwoo explains.

 

“Why you choosing to be a psychiatrist?why don’t be a gynecologist or plastic surgeon hyung?” Jihoon asked.

 

“Hm... there’s one person that making me choosing to be a psychiatrist.she’s actually one of my patients.years ago,she came to the hospital with so awful conditions from the motorcycle accident.she’s unconscious.and even right until now,she still can’t remembered her past.she’s the one that making me what i am right now.” Seongwoo explaining.

 

“Then why don’t you ask her to came to Seoul with you,hyung?” Woojin asked.

 

“She’s actually with me.she’s at the hotel right now.omg...I forgot she can’t speak korean very well..i should buy her something to eat for dinner..” seongwoo suddenly panicking.

 

“Why don’t you take her here hyung,Let her socialized with your friends too” daniel said casually.

 

“If it’s okay for you guys?” Seongwoo said

 

“Of course..here,you can pick her with my car hyung..” jaehwan throwing his lamborgini car keys and seongwoo grab it and quickly run to pick his girlfriend.

 

 

The 10members of wanna one gank is being laughing and talking noisily when seongwoo back bringing his girlfriend that made all of them become quiet looking at seongwoo’s girlfriend.

Daniel who busily grilling the meat,notice the sudden silent from his friend then turned around.he froze on his position and his heart felt like stopping.

 

 

 

It was her.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo..jeon somi imnidda..” the girl introduce herself politely to the boys.

 

“Here she is..the love of my life..her name is jeon somi.she’s korean canadian,but she’s not quite fluent with hangukmal since She’s-“ 

 

“Since she’s having accident 5years ago..” daniel cutted.

 

“Ahhahhaa yes yes..I forgot I already told you guys about her..” seongwoo laugh.

 

Woojin notice Daniel can’t took his eyes over somi,so he walk closer to daniel and ask with low voice,”hyung,are you okay?”

Daniel can’t even answered him,his body shaking.Jaehwan notice daniel hands shook violently quickly pull daniel into hug.

“Calm yourself Kang Daniel..”

 

“It was her,jaehwan ah...it was her..it was my somi..” daniel tears started to escape from his eyes.it was happy tears that he can finally meet her again.

 

“I know hyung calm down...let’s-“ woojin also there to hug daniel but he can’t even finished his words when suddenly seongwoo and somi walk near the meat area,”goggi??” Somi said with aegyo make seongwoo smile at her.

 

“Can i get some ? Jusaeyo...” somi asked daniel who holding the meat flipper tools on his hand.

 

“Ah..sure..” jaehwan quickly took the tools from daniel hand about to give some pieces to somi but daniel took the tools again from jaehwan,”let me..i can handle this..” 

Daniel pick the best part of meat for her and give the plate to her.

“Kamsahamnidda..” somi smile at daniel.

 

Daniel can only look at somi and can’t say anything.

 

“Waaaahhh...masshiseoyo..” somi said chewing the meat.

 

Somi looking at seongwoo who’s talking with guanlin,sungwoon and jisung.

“Seongwoo ssi..” somi calling him.

“Yes..i’m here honey..”seongwoo quickly responded and run to her.and somi feed him a piece of meat into seongwoo’s mouth.”the taste is really good right?this man grilling it deliciously.” Somi give a thumb up to daniel.

 

“She’s actually picky eater,niel ah..”seongwoo said to daniel.

 

“Don’t worry,she likes korean beef and jokbal.” Daniel answered casually making woojin clearing his throat loudly.trying to cover Daniel’s answer.

 

“Hm??” Seongwoo heard Daniel and a bit confused.

 

“Ah...you know..korean beef is really famous and tasty hyung..,who in this world doesn’t like korean beef..” woojin quickly said and jaehwan added,”yes.that’s true..manhi moggeo somi ssi..” 

 

Jihoon and jinyoung calling for seongwoo and he went to them after get permission from somi then kiss her cheek.

 

“Somi ssi,you want to try other food maybe?we have jokbal and pizza here” jaehwan quickly said making somi interest with the amount of food infront of her.

 

“What’s this?i-igae bwoeyo?” Somi asked in two languages.

 

Daniel quickly put 3piece of jokbal on the plate and giving it to somi,”you’ll like this part of jokbal komm- anniy..somi ssi..”

 

Jaehwan nudge daniel then shook his head.but daniel nod his head.

 

“How it taste somi ssi?” Jaehwan asked her.

 

“Masshiseoyo..” she give another thumb to jaehwan and Daniel.

 

“Somi ssi..,let me introduce my self..my name is..Kang Daniel.” 

Daniel shove his hand and emphasize his name.she gladly took his hand and shake with him,”jeon somi imnidda..” she said with smile.

 

“I’m Kim Jae Hwan,and this is Park Woo Jin” jaehwan quickly shove his hand to shake with somi too making somi smile at them because she felt being welcomed.

 

“This building is very big.you own this building jaehwan ssi?” Somi asked 

 

“Annieyo..this building is owned by three person.woojin,daniel and me.so this building is not only mine..”jaehwan answered with smile.

Daniel keep on looking at her and smiling when she smile.he can’t take his eyes off of her.

 

“Kang Daniel is great chef.can I get another goggi?” Somi looking at daniel but woojin quickly took somi’s plate and give her the beef.

“Kamsahamnidda woojin ssi..” somi smile at woojin.

 

Suddenly daniel remembered that he still have some of banana milk on his office,so he run down to his office and bring the tray of banana milk to somi.

“Somi ssi..you want to try?this is banana milk..” daniel said still catching his breath.

 

“Oh?how do you know that i like milk?” Somi took one and giggled.

 

“Whoa..this is so good..,where to buy this?” Her eyes widen.

 

“You can take all of this.i will buy more for y-“

 

“He’ll buy more for himself later,somi ssi..Don’t worry you can take all of it with you..banana milk is daniel’s favorite..” jaehwan cutted daniel quickly.

 

“Whoa..really?chingu..” somi offer her hand to high five with daniel and he accept her.

 

“Aigoo..she got her favorite milk here..how do you know she likes milk.and in canada,we don’t have banana milk,so this is her first time to drink it.”

Seongwoo suddenly walk closer to them.

 

“Annieyo..” daniel said with low voice.

 

After that night,somi made friends with wanna one gank and everyday she pay visited on triple positions entertainment even when seongwoo wasn’t there with her because he got some appointment with some doctors too.

 

 

That day,somi came to triple positions entertainment,she’s about to ask the three ceo to take her to lunch,but kim Jaehwan is on the meeting with some clients,park woojin is outside the office to checking on some location for their artist next music video.and daniel is busily controlling the trainees.

Somi feel bored to wait so she decided to grab some banana milk from daniel office,she remembered jaehwan said Daniel always have banana milk stocks oh his fridge so she walk in and took some from daniel office.

While sipping the banana milk,she wandered around on daniel’s office room and she furrowed her eyes when she saw Daniel picture on his table.

 

The only picture on his table with beautiful metal frame.there’s daniel and a girl with long brown hair,but the girl face and smile looks exactly like her.

The only difference between her and the girl in the picture is the length of their hair.the girl in the picture have long straight hair,while her is short around half neck long.

 

She looking at the girl on the picture and suddenly there’s a tears falling from her eyes without she knows why.

Her head started to spinning heavily and she almost fell over the floor but jaehwan came right on time to caught her,”somi ssi.. somi ssi...” jaehwan calling her but she’s unconscious.her face pale and her forehead drench with sweat.

 

Jaehwan quickly called Daniel and drove her to the nearest hospital,Daniel only left when seongwoo came.and that’s because jaehwan insisted to go back to the office.

“Niel ah..what would you do?” Jaehwan asked daniel while driving.

 

“I don’t know.” Daniel answered.

 

“Niel ah..she’s with seongwoo right now..”

 

“I know..” Daniel answered shortly.

 

“Niel ah..”

 

“Stop asking anything jaehwanah.i don’t know what should i do.don’t you know how much i miss her?how much i longed for her?but now she’s came back..but she doesn’t even remembered me,and the worst thing is..she’s my best friend girlfriend.!” Daniel tears falling,he’s angry and confused.

 

“I know it must be hard for you niel ah..” jaehwan patted Daniel’s back.

 

“Each and everyday I prayed..that someday i could met her again.and now she came.but she’s no longer mine,jaehwanah...what should i do...tell me what should i do..? The love of my life..,my one and only sunshine..is now belong to my own best friend..tell me what should i do jaehwanah..” Daniel crying holding his chest.

Jaehwan Don’t know how to answer him,so he just patted his best friend back.

 

 

 

Seongwoo looking worried at somi who stirred from her sleep.her eyes slowly open and seongwoo greeted her with smile,”yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter