Their love

Between friendship or lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Daniel is laying down at the yeouido hangang park enjoying the afternoon breeze.his eyes about to close when the pillow he using started to shaken.

“Kommaengah..oppa about to sleep and you make me awake..” he smile at his girlfriend who busily digging something from her eco bags.

 

Somi giggled and said sorry,she caressing Daniel’s hair so he could sleep on her lap once again.”You’re my favorite pillow” daniel said with his eyes closed making her laugh.

 

Suddenly somi’s stomach growling loud and makes daniel awake and they laugh together.”kommaengah..you’re hungry again?we’re just eat bibimbab few hours ago..” Daniel laugh at his girlfriend.

 

“Mianhaeyo oppa...but i’m craving for pizza right now..” she said shyly at daniel.

“Okay..oppa will call the delivery.” Daniel shove his phone from his pocket and ordered the pizza delivery.

“Gomawoyo niel oppa..” somi said with aeygo.

 

 

Few minutes after they received the pizza delivery and somi started to whine because she doesn’t wanted to drink some soda.she insisted that she wanted to drink banana milk,so daniel have to walk to the convenience store to buy banana milk for her.

 

“There you go,princess jeon somi...your banana uyu is here..” daniel handed her the plastic bags with 4 cups of banana milk.

Somi’s face brightens when she saw the banana milk,and when daniel went laying on the grass again with somi’s thights as his pillow,somi handed him something.

“What’s this?” He looking at the white plastic sticks with confused.

 

There’s two red line on the sticks.

But daniel completely doesn’t know what it means nor what thing on his hands is.

 

He sat straight looking at his beloved girlfriend beside him with confused face.

Somi trying so hard not to laugh looking at daniel confused face examine the white stick on his hand.

 

She type something on her phone.then shoving her phone at daniel.

It was google explanation about the things on daniel’s hand.

“Pregnancy test..” he read casually,not aware with the meaning.

 

Then suddenly he snaps and his eyes looking back and forth from the white thing on his right hand and to the phone on his left hand.

“This is..pregnancy test..,and there’s two red lines..it means..” daniel talking to himself,his brain trying to register his own words.

 

“Positive..”

He said before he gasp loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter