Still at first day

Complicated Relationship or Friendship???

 

-yuri’s pov-

I saw the girl that own this wallet. She crashed a guy and fell down. He helped her and talking something.

Suddenly, i remember my bitter memories about my beloved hell family.

 

-flashback-

One day, in rainy night at my bedroom. I went to studying biology. I meant, a thick biology book. It looks like a english dictionary more than an ordinary book.

“should i read this whole stuff?”, i mumbled to myself. After 15 minutes i read that book, i accidently fell asleep.

Suddenly, i heard someone woke me up. I rubbed my eyes. And saw the damn person who woke me up from my lovely dream. It was him, My father.

“did you fell asleep when studying?”, he asked me in anger tone, his face became deep red.

“errm, yes dad”, i nodded slowly and answered in fearly voice.

I tried to look at his face and waiting for another words from him.

In no seconds, he slapped my cheek.

‘SMACK!’

I shocked and caressed my redden cheek.

“you’re such useless daughter. How come we want you so badly to become the smart person and got high scores if you just sleep and doing nothing!”, i sighed when he lecturing me.

“you should imitated your brother. Look, now he went to famous economic college and always got the highest score in every suubject.”, he told me in non-stopped.

I cut his words bravely with bored face “are you done?”.

‘SMACK!!’

He slapped me. Again. On my mouth. I felt my tears is gonna drop. I tried to showing him if my tears already dropped because of him.

‘ding dong ding dong’

Suddenly, i heard my big clock in my room is ringing. I turned my head 180 degrees to look at the clock. It showed 12 pm. When i loooked back at my father. I startled when my father got back his asthma. Actually, i didn’t know of his illness. I held him and calling my mother. “mom! Mom! Come here!”

“please don’t call your mom. I don’t want to bothersome you, i’m sorry if i do anything wrong, i don’t know what happen to me”, my father pleased at me.

-flasback off-

My father was so cruel. Is he bipolar or something? Never cared about my life, beat me when i did something wrong, always wanted me being like my brother. I would nnever be my brother. Never. I am who I am. Sometimes i hoped that ain’t born this way. Should i died first, the he will cared about me and regret everything what he done to me?

-flashback end-

“excuse me, can you move from my path?”, suddenly a guy voice from my back.

I woke up from my daydream, i startled, and turned back, i saw him, a handsome guy put his hands in his jeans pocket.

“ermm.. sorry”, i said and moved from his path.

The guy walk on his path very arrogant.

Is this your school?! Hello?! Good looking but very arrogant!, i mumbled.

I remembered the girl’s wallet.

-narrator’s pov-

“my name is Yoona, Im Yoona”, she offered her hand and he gently grabbed it and gave soft shake.

“what a beautiful name of yours, my name is Siwon, Choi Siwon”, still shaking without released his hand from hers.

Suddenly, siwon’s phone ringing.

I’m walking through the day~

He release his hand from hers, aand he quickly took his phone from his pocket, he opened his flipped phone. And look at id name whose calling. Then, he put his phone on his right ear.

“yeoboseoyo, mochi. Whats up? Why do you call me? Anything wrong?”, siwon asked curiously.

“hyung, you called me with that name again?! Huh, you forgot your room card, meet me at service desk”, the caller said then he closed his phone.

-siwon’s pov-

After i closed my phone, i put it in my pocket.

I just have met you, should i leave you alone, i mumbling to myself.

I think i’ll wait a while for her friend to catch her up.

-yoona’s pov-

Huh? Is he going to leave me?

I looked at his face, his face was full of doubt.

I asked him with a soft voice, “are you going to leave me?”

He sighed then nodded and answered me,” sadly, yes. And by the way..”

Suddenly, someone shoted at us, a tanned-girl exactly.

“hey, you!”, she ran to me, holding a navy wallet, exactly same like mine.

“is this yours? I just found it and i think this is yours.”,she said to me while panting and trying to catch some breath.

I checked my pocket and my wallet wasn’t there. I turned to the girl and said “yes, it’s mine, kamsahamnida.” I stood and quickly bowed to her.

-yuri’s pov-

After she bowed to me. I said, ” you’re welcome” with smiling.

While the guy stood up too and asked my name “ emm.. what’s your name? My name is Siwon, Choi Siwon” then he smiling offered his hand waited for my answer.

“my name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri”, i answered it immediately, grabbed and shook his hand.

God! His smile so cute!!, i didn’t realized that i spoke that.

“sorry, what did you say? I didn’t hear that”, he asked.

I stared at him, then shook my head a little ”ermm.. nothing”, i said. I released my hand.

“i have something to do, so.. bye-bye ladies”, he said while he was running left us, he turned his head, he smmiled and waved at us.

I turned my head to her, i rubbed my non-itchy head while tried to started the conversation “soo.. what chair did you take?”, i asked her.

She looked at me for a while, then answered me with a enthuastically voice and toothy smile “music and arts, of course. I like music a lot. And you?”

I smiled back at her “me too, i took chair of music and arts. I hope, we’ll in the same class”.

“i’m thirsty, well. Would you like to walk with me? I don’t know exactly where i am”, she asked while looking at our surrounding.

I accepted what she wants,

Truly, i don’t know where is this?!

Okay, fine.

“let’s go!”, i said. I started to walked first.

“yuri-ssi, um.. doo you live in university dorm or at your house?”, she asked me try to make a conversation.

“me? I prefer live in a house to a dorm, but i confused”, i answered her.

“how about? If we sign in together , we’ll be a roommate!”, she asked me to join her enthuastically.

And bla~ bla~ bla~   



 

finally, i update!!!

sorry for bad grammar *bowed 90 degrees*

english isn't my primary language,

sorry for typo and wrong grammar.

and don't be silent reader :)

I need your comment and subscribe ^.^

enjoy the story!!