First Day of School

Complicated Relationship or Friendship???

 

It was her first day school, yeah. Yuri kwon.

She chose school by herself, she chose an International Boarding School. The best school in Busan. Although she must study hard, she successed entered this school. She doesn’t know anyone, it means she hadn’t a friend.

 

 

-Narrator Pov’s-

She walked slowly enter school’s gate alone with holding her black school bag. She was watching a girl with her parents. Unbelievable, she felt so envy. Why her parents didn’t do that? Her parents just let go yuri, whatever she wants.

She’s mumbling for a minute, she smile alone. It looks like she’s crazy.

 

 

-Yuri Pov’s-

Umma, appa, why do i have parents like you? 

I hope i can change my fate.

Okay, i must optimist, this is my first day. So, be happy yuri kwon.

Hmm... maybe i’ll walk around this school first, this BIG school.

WOW!!

Amazing!!

I’m so lucky! That i can school here, kekekeke

 

 

-The other girl Pov’s-

I would like to go to school alone, with my friends, not with my family. It would make me embarassed. That girl! Ya! Why are you watching me?! It made me more embarassed!

"Umma, appa. I go to schol first, I miss you. Bye~”, I said and waving my right hand left them.

I ran, but i heard a voice yelled at me but I don’t care, maybe it just my imagination, i continued ran and I don’t know where i want to go. Just running and keep running until i crashed someone.

 

 

-Yuri Pov’s-

I keep staring until i look someone wallet’s dropped, That girl wallet’s.

“Hey!! You!!Ya!!”, i keep yelling at her, but she didn’t recognize my voice, she didn’t turn her head. I chased her, until we arrived at school garden. But, that girl didn’t see in front of her. She crashed a guy. Gee, i don’t know what kind of this situation and i don’t know them!!!

 

 

-Narrator’s pov-

That girl fell on the ground, the guy gave his hand, he wants to help her.

“Are you alright? Anything hurts?” still giving his hand.

The girl didn’t pay attention to him. She just gave him along stare and didn’t say anything to him.

“Hello? Are you spacing out? Come on ! Get Up already”, Finally he woke her up from her dream.

Suddenly, she grabbed his hand the she stood up and say "Thank you” while gave him a cute smile.

 

 

-The Girl’s pov-

“Are you alright? Anything hurts?”, he asked me worriedly.

Damn! Is he an angel that fallen from sky?

OMG! I couldn’t stop admiring at his face.

Then he woke me up and I grabbed his tender hand.

So gently

"Thank you”, I said and gave him my best smile.

 

 

-The Guy’s pov-

I stunned when she grabbed my hand.

What a smooth hand of ravishing goddess!

She stood up in front of me and saying “Thank you” while gave me a cute manner smile.

I embarrassed when she smiling at me. I smiled back at her, she seems dumbfounded when i gave back my toothy smile. I turned left my head and saw a white wood bench. Suddenly there’s an idea that popped in my head. I leaned her to that bench, while my hand support her back.

 

 

-No one pov-

He leaned her onto the bench. He saw some bruises in her palm. He offered the latter to heal it. She nodded and he took her hand and cleaned it with his navy silk handkerchief. The girl was blushing by his nice treatment.

“You’re such a kind guy” said her with showing a little smile.

He chuckled,”Nah, that’s nothing. It’s just a small service”.

The situation felt very awkward, then he rubbed his non-itchy head while saying with stuttered “He-y-y, we ha-ven’t in-ntrodu-ce ourselves”.

The doe-eyed girl told her name first. “my nam-..” they said in unison. Both laugh a little.

 "O-okay, lady first”, he said gently.

"Thanks. Well, my name is Yoona, Im Yoona.”



 

How's the story? Bored yet? Don't be!

Can you guess what's the couple that will appear?

Sorry for bad grammar, we need your comment and subscribe.

Don't be silent reader! ;)