Whipped

Reaching You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
June, 2018

 

"Our Taehyung is in a very foul mood." Hoseok observes out loud.

 

Taehyung frowns at Hoseok. "I'm not." "Don't worry." Namjoon pats Taehyung's head. "Your mood will get better once you have eaten." The three boys are sitting at the back of the van as BTS is on their way to the restaurant which Yoongi suggests. The boys are eager to grab dinner as they are hungry and tired from the day's schedule. But not Taehyung. His bad mood is not because of hunger. "The place is not popular but their meat is good." says Yoongi. "It's run by an old couple and most of the customers are their same age so..." "We won't run into anyone." Jungkook finishes. BTS love their fans and the media but sometimes, they want to have their own quiet time, too. So staying in the same room with grandmas and grandpas is a no-brainer. They reach the place and immediately order food. Yoongi is right. The restaurant is small and inconspicuous. At 7:30 PM, the only customers are two old couples and a small group of grandpas. "This place makes me feel like an old man." states Seokjin. He hums happily while grilling the meat. "You're already a grandpa, hyung." Jimin says in jest, flashing an unapologetic smile. "And Yoongi hyung is the grandma." Namjoon remarks. "Mom!" Seokjin calls Yoongi who's grilling, too. "The kids are being mean again!" "Focus on grilling." Yoongi ignores Seokjin's cry for help. The other boys join in the teasing except for Taehyung, who is uncharacteristically silent the whole time. He absentmindedly plays the glass of water on his table and this earns a curious look from Hoseok. "Hey, Taehyung." Hoseok nudges him. "What's up?" Taehyung starts to drink his water. "Nothing big, hyung." Hoseok's face crumples with worry. "What's no-" Jimin interrupts Hoseok. "He wasn't able to meet her today." "Who?" asks Namjoon. "Blackpink's-" "Ah! Jisoo!" Hoseok exclaims. Taehyung almost choke on his water. He nervously looks around then calls out to Hoseok as the other boys burst into laughter. "Hyung! Lower your voice!" Yoongi apologizes to an old woman from a nearby table who gives them a skeptical look. The whole Big Hit knows about Taehyung's admiration for Jisoo as it is his first time to like a girl in a romantic way. When the laughter dies down, it is Namjoon who speaks first. "You're in a sour mood because you haven't talked to her today? At Inkigayo?” Blackpink makes their much awaited comeback a week ago but the two groups have not run into each other, yet. They see each other from afar but not enough to exchange pleasantries. Taehyung sighs. "I haven't talked to her since-"

 

Yoongi cuts him off. "It's not like you've actually talked to her, Taehyung."

 

Taehyung grumbles, feeling slight offended. Yoongi is not one to mince words.

 

"They've talked last year!" Jungkook chimes in. He gives Taehyung a small smile. "They did the MC thing together.”

 

"That one is scripted." Yoongi counters.

 

"Not all of it." Taehyung contests.

 

"Well, I saw them talking at the backstage during that time." shares Seokjin as he puts meat on Taehyung's plate. "I think her foot is injured and he's acting like a gentleman, completely out of character!"

 

The boys laugh again as Tae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter