Daehyun x Youngjae x JB

LittleD's Drabbles

 

I hate him. Like literally hate him. If he was on fire I wouldn’t piss on him to put him out. That kind of hate. Of course it’s not without reason. Some people would say it wasn’t a good reason, but it really was! My boyfriend use to let him touch all over. Of course that was before he met me and they were dating at the time but that’s irrelevant. They shouldn’t still be friends!

“I can’t come over tonight. I promised Daehyun I would watch a movie with him.” My boyfriend kept his voice low, probably because he didn’t want me to know his stupid ex-boyfriend was trying to get him to come out. He kind of sounded disappointed that he couldn’t go out with Jaebum. “He’s my boyfriend Jaebum. I can’t just blow him off to go out.” He wanted to go. I could tell.

I walked into the room and my boyfriend tensed up immediately. “Go out with Jaebum.” I mumbled. It was the last thing I wanted him to do but I didn’t want him to force anything he didn’t want to do. Apparently watching movies with his boyfriend was on that list. “I can watch a movie with Junhong or Himchan.”

My boyfriend stared at me for a couple of seconds like he was waiting for me to tell him I was joking. I wanted him to tell me he would stay. “Come pick me up, Daehyunnie said I could go.”

“Have a good time Youngjae…” I my heel, leaving the room before he could say anything else. He seemed to have forgotten that the maknaes were at a late night dance practice and that the hyungs were out somewhere probably screwing.

I sighed as I put on my sleeping clothes. Before Youngjae had rekindled his friendship with Jaebum we had always spent Friday nights together. Even before I had managed to ask him out. With Jaebum back in the picture he only wanted to spend time with his ex. He’d once told me they’d split very suddenly and that for a long time he still wanted Jaebum. I was starting to wonder if that actually meant he wasn’t over the older male. It certainly seemed that way.

Would you rather be with jb? I clicked the send key on my cell phone without thinking and immediately regretted it. I knew Youngjae would either say yes or get pissed at me for assuming he would want someone else.

I’m sorry Daehyun.

I threw my cell phone across the room.