Victory And Kisses

Vena Amoris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know Hyung, growing up I’d always been treated as some sort of Prince,” Seungri confessed.

Jiyong had understood Seungri’s worry and need to stand alone in this situation. But he wanted to know why, because Seungri hadn’t explained it in full just yet.

He continued, “My parents loved my sister and me so much that they did everything for us. I don’t think there’s ever been a time where I’ve stood alone, hell; I cried before boarding the plane because it was the first time I would be by myself.”

Jiyong hoped that his fears and worried had left him and he’s certain that they did, as the younger seemed to be more relaxed.

Seungri leaned back into Jiyong’s embrace, back against the chest and his head rested against Jiyong’s cheek. Jiyong enjoyed it.

He didn't mind at all.

“It’s why it’s so important that I do this myself.”

Jiyong sighed.

Mrs Choi was a sly woman, and he refused to let Seungri crumble under her pressure. But, then again money always spoke, and she’d use it as a tool to get what she’d wanted.

“Let me pay it off for you.” Jiyong tried his luck once again, and he continued, “Please, I don’t want to take any risks.”

Seungri shifted from the embrace where he got up and faced Jiyong. He lips tight and tears behind his eyes.

“Hyung, please.” He reasoned.

Jiyong understood it meant a lot to Seungri, but he never knew it was this deep. Jiyong sighed and faced his Husband, both hands on his shoulders.

“Marriage is about compromise, right? How about I pay off half, and you can pay it as you go along.”

The proposed idea wasn’t a bad one at all. But, some factors crossed Seungri’s mind.

Jiyong added. “Work in my company. You’ll get a good pay rate.”

Seungri shook his head. “I don’t want free handouts.” he blinked and Jiyong knew that the younger had decided on the spot.

“It’s a family business Ri.”

Seungri sighed once again. “I’ll take your offer for paying half.” He looked up into Jiyong’s eyes, and there was happiness behind them.

After all, Jiyong wasn't going to give up no matter how much Seungri didn't want his help. It was better to give in now then let it escalate he thought.

“But--”

“But?”

“I’ll find a job on my own, and if nothing works then, you’ll be my last resort. And.” Seungri paused.

“And?”

“And if I end up working under you-you have to treat me like a normal employee.”

Jiyong laughed. “Darn, you’re right. I can’t be caught kissing one of my employee’s, now can I?”

Jiyong can’t help but giggle at the red that then adorned Seungri’s cheeks. The boy always knew how to make the younger blush.

“Well, I don’t like to kiss my boss either.”

 

--

Hours had passed as Seungri had busied himself in his phone and as well as the readings for the following week. Jiyong, on the other hand, had found himself stood inside the kitchen wondering why it felt so damn foreign to him. The fact that the cupboards and countertops were stocked with food was a new sight.

Needless to say, he still needed a snack. Who knew transferring money would take so damn long? Fortunately, Jiyong now didn’t stand alone as his Husband walked in, a smile plastered to his face, and what Jiyong swore to be tears of happiness behind his eyes.

“Mom just called.”

Jiyong held his breath.

“I don’t know why it was done this fast but they received the payment, and the rest of the payment can be completed as they go.”

“So that means?”

“It means that Mrs Choi literally can’t do anything if we pay it off before the deadline.”

Jiyong doesn’t even have time to widen his smile as Seungri has now made himself comfortable between his arms. The younger has hugged him so tight that Jiyong is certain his oxygen will be cut off any second now.

But Jiyong doesn’t utter a word and lets Seungri be content in his embrace.

“Thank you, Hyung,” Seungri whispered.

Jiyong hugged him tighter until he knew that the Panda was about to pop. Seungri pulled back with a small smile, and it confirmed Jiyong’s thought of the puddle on his shoulder; the younger had shed a few tears.

Jiyong wiped at his Husband’s face. “Hey, I think the real tears will be shed when you make yourself proud, I’m excited to see how far you’ll go.”

“You mean that Hyung?”

“Of course I do Ri, I believe in you.”

He hadn’t even noticed when they’d gotten this close, Seungri’s breath could be felt on his own face, it was minty. And hell, the younger stared down at the floor as it seemed to be better to look at than at Jiyong for now. Jiyong also took notice of the younger’s eyelashes, how they fluttered against his skin. His lips are an absolute delight too if you ask Jiyong. He pondered as to how it would be to kiss the younger, and mind you Jiyong was never one to back away from such a thing.

And so he tried.

His thumb forefinger sat relaxed under the younger’s chin as Jiyong tilted it so Seungri would face him. The younger seemed a bit nervous at it all, but he hadn’t backed down either so Jiyong assumed it was a good thing. And so he moved in closer, and Seungri didn’t reject, so it granted him the permission that he sought for.

But.

But.

But.

But Seunghyun had always been good at ruining th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter