These lovers of mine

Cuddles & Noodles

* Wanted to post a little something regarding Valentines Day. Enjoy :) *

 


“What should we do on Valentines Day?” Jongdae , whose head is laid on Yixing, Yixing running a head through it, asks, gazing up to him. Yixing smiles and shrugs.
“What would you like to do?”
It’s Jongdae’s turn to shrug. “ I don’t know. We can ask Minie and Joon what they want to do.”
Yixing nods, leaning down to kiss his head as he says, “Let’s do that.”

—-
The four lovers are seated around their small dinner table, enjoying a meal which they all contributed to making. They’re conversing about their day, jobs, making jokes and teasing Joonmyeon  and Minseok for their dry dad jokes (well Jongdae mostly, Yixing is happy to just observe and shake his head).
They feed each other and clean up together.


When the kitchen is sparkling (no thanks to Joonmyeon who rather just leave after washing the dishes because that’s good enough, cue a glare from Minseok), they huddle on the sofa, with a warm blanket over them and the drama Suspicious Partner playing.


They make small talk and comments on the drama, laugh along and kiss each other once in a while.
They’ve watched 3 episodes when they start to yawning and their eyes dropping. 
“Ahh!” Junmyeon stretches. He uncovers himself, which makes the other three huddled even closer as the February chill washes over them. Junmyeon chuckles. “ Let’s head to bed. Some of us have to wake up early. “
You have to wake up early, so go. Shooo.” Jongdae comments. He yawns loudly making himself laugh.
“No yeah, we’re all going to bed.” 
The three in the sofa groan. 
“Set a good example Minnie.” He pouts, hands on his hips.
“You look cute like that.” Minseok answers back, which makes him pout even more and cross his arms.
“You’re just making yourself even more cuter.” Yixing gets up, comes closer and pinches his cheeks. Junmyeon swats at it, the other three laughs.


“Oh!” Jongdae perks up. They look at him. “What’s the plan for Valentines Day? What do you guys want to do?”
They look at each other, trying to figure out what the other wanted. Minseok is the first to speak up.
“ I honestly would rather we stay home, watch a drama or two and call it a day. We can bake some cookies or something?” He shrugs, looking at the others. They nod.
“I mean yeah I want to be with You guys. It is to cuddle and be comfortable that day.” Yixing speaks up. He sees Minseok struggle to get up and he offers his hand, yanking him up to which hi gets a punch from Minseok. He giggles.
“ Lets do that then.” Junmyeon brings their attention back to the topic. “ Now (he yawns) ahh please. Let’s got to bed. I’m about to fall.”


He gets Jongdae’s hand and leads the way to their room.
“Hold on Dae. I need a kiss.” Minseok calls to out to him.
Jongdae turns back to Minseok and Yixing, kisses them, bids then goodnight and goes back by Junmyeon’s side. A wide smile on his face.
“Joonie what about us?” Yixing pouts.
“It’s late, I can’t keep my eyes open anymore.” He rubs at his eyes.


Yixing frowns. Junmyeon mutters under his breath. He strides to Yixing, kisses him deep, tilts his head this way and that way. Hands in his hair. They're breathless when they let go and Yixing has a wide deep dimples smile on his face. “Better?” 
“Mmmh hmmm.” He nods like a child. Junmyeon laughs shaking his head. “ I love you, sleep well baby.”
Junmyeon makes to turn when a hand pulls on his shirt. “What? What now?”
He turns to see Minseok smiling innocently, eyes sparkling. Joonmyeon groans. “All these lovers.” 
Jongdae burst into laughter from where he’s standing. Yixing follows.
Junmyeon smiles mischievously, he brings Minseok closer, he can see the want in his eyes, the desire. Joonmyeon bites his lips and dipped and.... kisses Minseok.....on his cheek.
He bolts from there, grabbing Jongdae and rushing off to their shared room for the night. Minseok’s ‘yahs’ and protests following after him, as wells as Yixing’s boistraous laughter.
Minseok is absolutely baffled.
“I’m filling for a divorce.” He huffs. Then, grumpily he goes to the room he’ll be sharing with Yixing for the night. And Yixing watches him be cute and shakes his head. 
These lovers of his were something else indeed.
He shakes his head and follows Minseok.