“Ridiculous lovers”

Cuddles & Noodles

  It's 5:0’clock p.m when Junmyeon, Yixing,and Jongdae returns home from work and their little date. They’re full of smiles and laughter every now and then. Junmyeon opens the door and steps aside to let the other two enter first. Jongdae gives him a smile as he goes in first, followed by Yixing who gives him a kiss on the cheek, chuckling he say, “ You’re such a gentleman.”
JunMyeon laughs and shakes his head as he also enters while closing the door. They take off their shoes and goes into the living room. The house is a bit dark and quite. 
“Isn’t Minseok back from work?” Jongdae asks. The four, Minseok, JunMyeon, Yixing, and Jongdae were in a polyamorous relationship of almost two years now. They had know each other since High school, however, Minseok and Jongdae grew up as neighbors and they all met in high school. Minseok, JunMyeon, and Yixing meeting first as they were within the same year.
JunMyeon and Yixing exchanged looks as they both frowned. 
“ What time is it?” Yixing asked. Jongdae looked at his phone and answered that it was 5:10. “ He’s usually home by now.” He looked out through the window. “ His car isn’t here so he’s most likely not home.”
“Well,” JunMyeon called out from the kitchen he’d just entered, the other two followed. JunMyeon smiles at them as he put on an apron, “Let’s make dinner so that by the time he comes it’ll be ready.”
“I always love it when we cook together.” Jongdae chimed excitingly. 
“You just like it when you don’t get to do too much.” Yixing shut back with an accusatory look. Jongdae shrugged.
“Well, what can I say.” He laughs as he gives Yixing a kiss. “I’m going to change first, be right back.”
“Don’t take long!” JunMyeon calls out.
“No promises babe.”
“That boy.” JunMyeon says to Yixing with a shake of his head and a fond smile. It isn’t long before they hear a scream from Jongdae, he sounded scared. They race up the stairs and to their shared bedroom.
“What’s wrong, Dae?” They ask when they reach him. Jongdae doesn’t answered and just keeps looking at the bed. JunMyeon and Yixing moves to look at the bed and there in the covers sleeps Minseok, their lover.
“Did he startle You, baby?” JunMyeon embrace Jongdae from behind, circleling his hand on his belly to ease his fear. “It’s just Minnie. Nothing else, alright?” He kisses his tample. Jongdae nods hesitantly. Yixing has slowly climbed the on the bed and is now hovering over Minseok, who doesn’t even stir. He worries because Minseok is usually a light sleeper. He kisses his tample, sliding to his ear where he nibbles before quietly waking him up. He shakes his shoulder and when it seems that Minseok is waking up, JunMyeon and Jongdae approaches the bed. They stand near, JunMyeon still holding Jongdae. 
Minseok stirs, turns the other way, he rubs his eyes and then slowly sits up. Yixing gives him help by pushing his bed hair in place. He coos. 
“Look at you...so pretty.” Minseok make an inhuman noise as he burries his head in the crook of Yixing’s neck. Yixing chuckles and pats his back. JunMyeon kisses his head as he greets Minseok. Minseok raises his head and puckers his lips, “Here too,” he mumbles, JunMyeon complies. “You too Dae. I haven’t seen you since at 6 this morning.” He gives his hand to Jongdae to take. Jongdae does so willingly, he kisses Minseok for a while, their lips moving in familiarity, all the while JunMyeon and Yixing watches fondly.
“ We didn’t know you were home, Minnie, you had me a scared you know.”
“Sorry Dae. I meant to let you guys know but I guess I was too exhausted.” He glances at  Yixing and JunMyeon, offering his cute tight smile. 
“It’s alright. Where’s your car though?” JunMyeon asked. He still stood by Yixing who was now playing with his hands. Minseok sighed heavily.
“It’s been quite a day for me.” He looks at the three who’re giving him curious and concerned looks. “I had a dentist appointment today at 1:30 so I left work early. When I got there it was very busy so I had to wait for almost an hour and half. Finally I get called and I went in. The doctors were nice. I had to get fillings and they spent so much time on my teeth only to turn out that they did one tooth. I don’t know, I was already exhausted from work and waiting that it put in a bad mood. I go to my car and on my way home it stops working. I check what I can and it turns out something is wrong with the oil. The steering wheel wasn’t working well either. And that puts  me in an even worse mood. My mouth was hurting and it felt like it got five times bigger. I couldn’t even speak well. I called the tow and they took a long time to come get the car. The police gave me a ticket. After the tow truck, I went to look for a bus stop, I walked for about ten minutes before I could find one. And since I didn’t know the bus schedule, I guess I had just missed one and the next took so long to come. When it came it was packed and I could barely stand without falling since I couldn’t very well reach the handles.”  Minseok sighs feeling exhausted. Jongdae had made Minseok lean on his shoulders awhile after he began his day story. JunMyeon was now sitting on the bed where Yixing made space for him. Yixing’s arm wrapped around his torso. “When I got home I was so exhausted I came straight to bed.” He finished, snuggling closer to Jongdae.
“I’m sorry for that, baby. I can tell it was awful. “ Yixing held Minseok’s hand, giving it kisses. Minseok smile at him, the gummy smile that he knew Yixing loved.
“ You didn’t tell us you had an appointment. You should have called me, I would’ve picked you up you know, my work place isn’t far from the Health Center.” Said JunMyeon as he looked at Minseok with furrowed eyebrows.
“I didn’t want to bother you guys. About the appointment, even I remembered too late about it. It was this morning as I rushed to work. Sorry Junnie.” 
JunMyeon returned Minseok’s smile. “Please give us a call next time so you don’t have to deal with that by yourself, alright?”
Minseok nods, “ I will. Thank you.” 
“Let’s cuddle now.” Jongdae laid down with Minseok. Yixing also went to lie on the other side of Minseok.
“ Hey we have to make dinner.” JunMyeon yelled. Tugging on Yixing’s hand. Yixing refused to budge. “Minseok did you eat yet? I know with filling  that it takes a while before you can eat and since you fell asleep I doubt you ate anything.”
“Did you guys eat?” Minseok asked instead. 
“Since I picked them up, we passed by a restaurant and ate?”
“Without me?” Minseok pouted.
“Of course with you.", Jongdae said smiling his mischievous smile. “You were in our hearts as we ate your portions.”
“Hey!” Minseok playfully pushes Jongdae who in turn laughed so hard.  Yixing turns Minseok’s head toward him, kissing him before saying, “ We enjoyed it.” He grins and Minseok gawks at him.
“You two are evil, all I have left is JunMyeon.” Minseok reaches for JunMyeon and as he’s about to tug on his shirt Jongdae says, “ He was the ring leader. He said eat, eat until you’re filled. Ah too bad Minseok isn’t here, let’s eat his portions and think of him.” 
The scandalized look on JunMyeon’s face sent Jongdae and Yixing into laughter, even Minseok couldn’t help but laugh. 
In an attempt to save himself from Jongdae and Yixing’s teasing, JunMyeon laid on top of Minseok, his hands finding their way around his shoulders. JunMyeon snuggled closer to Minseok and started leaving feather kisses on Minseok’s neck. Minseok chuckled as he wrapped his arms around JunMyeon. “Junnie, I think that this just shows that you’re guilty.”
JunMyeon whined. Yixing and Jongdae laughing as Minseok just shook his head in amusement. He kissed JunMyeon’s head and then said, “ What would I do without the three of you?”
“You wouldn’t have a Jongdae to cuddle with, that's for sure.” Jongdae moves closer, draping his arm over JunMyeon’s body. He felt Yixing entwining their hands and smiled, he folded their hands together. 
They cuddled, shared kisses, and they showed their love for one other that night.
At 3:00 a.m Minseok shook JunMyeon awake whining about being hungry. JunMyeon just snuggled into Jongdae as he mumbled about telling Minseok to eat earlier but refusing saying he wasn’t hungry.
“ But I wasn’t hungry, Junnie. Come keep me company.” He places a kiss to JunMyeon’s back head. JunMyeon groans as he gets up. 
“You own me you man child.” He said as he sat down at the kitchen table, sleepily watching Minseok make himself some instant noodles. Minseok just laughed. When Minseok had finished and sat the dish on the table, he handed JunMyeon some chopsticks. After one bite from the two, they heard feet descending the stairs. Minseok groaned to JunMyeon, as he pouted. “ With those two, my noodles will be gone in a second.” JunMyeon laughed, noodles stopping mid-air.
“Ohh look at that hot delicious meal.” Jongdae stopped near and inhaled. Acknowledging that it was good indeed. Minseok sighed and mumbled bye bye my noodles.
Yixing handed some chopsticks to Jongdae. “ Don’t be dramatic Minnie. After what we did, we deserve this.”
“What, is my not enough for you?”
“Minseok not around food!” yelled Junmyeon.
Jongdae rolled his eyes. “ eww Minseok. Don’t make me lose my appetite.”
“I think that’s my plan, you noodle thiefs.”
“Sure and we love you too.” Yixing puts noodles into his mouth, grinning like a winner.
“You better be glad that I do too or else. “
“You’re all so dramatic. Let’s just eat.” JunMyeon shook his head.
“ We love you too Junnie.” Minseok smiles.
“Of course You do. Why else would I allow myself to be with you ridiculous people.”
“So much love at this table.” Jongdae commented drly.
“ Mmh- hmm.” Yixing answered around a mouthful of noodles.  
Minseok shook his head, a smile finding its way on his face. “ Ridiculous lovers.”