fin.

And Then The Flowers Are Gone
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: I hope you enjoy reading this very short story. Please let me know what you think in the comments below! Pretty please? I'd really appreciate it.

His voice has never sounded so cold. "Hobi," Yoongi calls out to the younger man. The said man feels his world crashing down beneath his feet.

Yoongi never calls him by his name not even this nickname, well at least not ever since they got together. Yoongi had always used loving endearments when it comes to him. Baby, beautiful, sunshine. It was nice. It was definitely nice while it lasted.

Hoseok should have seen it coming. He had known for so long, if the flowers he vomits on a daily basis is not enough proof then maybe that one time he saw them with his own eyes is. Scratch that, it was not just one time that he saw them.

He knew all this time but he kept it all to himself. He's been hurting for so long, but he endured it all. Maybe he's that kind of person you call a masochist. Maybe he's just plain stupid. Yeah, he's just stupid. Painfully stupid.

The flowers, they were beautiful. Hoseok has always had a soft heart for beautiful things. Just like Yoongi. Beautiful Yoongi who changed his life, who taught him a lot of things, who made him happy, who made him feel special. And just like Yoongi, the flowers hurt. They hurt him so bad.

"It's okay, just be happy." What else can he say. He knows he can't do anything about it anymore. He tried, oh he tried for so long to keep him.

Please log in to read the full chapter