a threat by the name of Kim Jongin

Witch You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

“a threat by the name of Kim Jongin”

 

 

Sebin kept on staring at her lunch blankly, she kept on playing with her food with the pair of chopsticks she was holding, as her chin was leaning on her other hand. In front of her, Oh Sehun was staring at her suspiciously, if there is another person who loves food more than anyone, that would be Hwang Sebin. It was almost impossible for her to ignore her food like that. Sehun hummed, something must be happening.

“Is everything okay?” Sehun eventually asked, he was done with his lunch when Sebin not even ate anything. He then sighed when Sebin kept on staring ahead with her empty eyes, seemed like she didn’t even aware of his presence.

Annoyed, Sehun kicked Sebin’s chair under the table, made her jerking in shock, her face fell from her palm. “What is that for?” Sebin frowned while sending daggers at Sehun. It once again brought her to think about the event this morning –she wasn’t sure if those memories even left her mind in the first place. It was all because of this person in front of her that she went through all of that.

Sehun rolled his eyes before standing up, he was done with Sebin’s weirdness for today. It wasn’t like she was still a kid that needed him all the time. They were adult now, he was sure she could deal with her own problems –whatever it was- without him meddling in. “Whatever, I’m leaving. Don’t search for me later crying like a baby”

“Ya!” Sebin just puffed out her cheeks when Sehun just ignored her and walked ahead, leaving her alone like he usually did. She huffed, sometimes she wished Sehun wasn’t that cold-hearted. The world will be much better if that was the case.

Sebin scoffed, it seemed a faraway dream.

But one thing Sehun didn’t aware was the stares that their table got from the other students in the cafeteria. They –especially girls- were boring holes on Sebin’s head.

“Who is he?”

Hearing someone’s voice beside her, she turned her head and froze. There was the source of her stress for the pass two hours. The stranger who had a nice sharp jaw, who she accidently kissed, and who confessed to her out of nowhere. How could he find her? Is he creep or what?!

Sebin gulped, she could feel her cheeks slowly reddened. She closed her eyes briefly, annoyed that she was blushing just by the mere sight of this stranger. It wasn’t like her. Sebin was cool, Sebin was composed.

The stranger smiled, showed her his pearly white teeth cheerfully. He put the tray food he held on top of the table before taking Sehun’s previously occupied seat. “Who is he? Is he my rival?” He asked again, his warm brown eyes staring at her like she was the center of his world –or maybe she was.

Seeing her still frozen state, the guy then lightly shrugged. “I can’t help but think that he is my rival. After all, you just ran away after I confessed without saying anything” He smiled dreamily while staring at her, lunch was long forgotten as he leaned on his palms. Just how cute she could be? He wondered.

Sebin unattractively hiccupped, she mentally cursed herself why she always reacted this way. For god sake, it wasn’t like someone never confessed to her –well, Sehun has always dealt with them for her, but the said person just left her alone, again. Sebin sighed, she was sure that Sehun didn’t even know her dilemma.

“Cute”

Sebin couldn’t help but hiccupped once again when she heard him, he was smiling to himself while stealing another gaze or two at Sebin, still looking crazily attractive. Sebin shook her head to erase unnecessary thoughts from her mind.

“Why are you here?” Sebin finally asked after she composed her mind, lifted up her chin to look at the handsome stranger with a newfound confidence.

The stranger looked at her unwavering eyes before moving on her slightly tremble fingers, he chuckled with a shake of the head, finding her more and more endearing. He slightly tilted his head, pretending to think before answering her in sureness. “Because I love you, and I don’t want to be away from you”

If Sehun was here to witness all of these, Sebin was sure he would punch this handsome stranger straight on his fine jaw for being a creep. But Sehun wasn’t here and she was blushing.

“..s-stop that please” She stuttered with her gaze was anywhere but at him. Like that, she was finally aware of the stares she got from the other students. Those murderous gazes she got from a lot of girls and also some curious cats in the whole cafeteria, even some old ladies who sell food were staring.

Just who the hell is he?!

“Ugh!”

Sebin looked at the stranger startled with his sudden ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter