sharp jaw, a kiss, and confession

Witch You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

“sharp jaw, a kiss, and confession”

 

 

“I love you”

Those words rang clear in her ears as she stared at the handsome stranger in front of her. His clear deep brown eyes straightly stared at hers with so much emotion that it made her awkwardly took a step back. But the small action made her stumble instead as the back of her shoes met against the front of the seat behind her. In an instant, the stranger in front of her grabbed her arms to steady her.

She could feel her cheeks reddened because of the incident just a minute ago before this handsome stranger in front of her suddenly confessed out of nowhere. And his gentle grip on her arms didn’t help her with all of the embarrassment she felt, if not, it made her redder than she already was.

Sebin swore she could feel all eyes staring at their way with their jaw dropped. Well, it would be a lie if she said she wasn’t shocked. She was beyond shocked, it was like someone just threw her a bucket of ice water in the middle of winter without wearing her thick jacket and her forever favorite fluffy knitted scarf, also with the audience of the whole neighborhood watching her like some fool.

Maybe she was one. After a full minute passed, and she still couldn’t find herself unfreeze. Too shocked to react. Too embarrassed to do anything. At times like these she missed Sehun.

Right, Oh Sehun.

Sebin sighed. It was because of him she was right here, alone in the middle of a bunch of strangers and somehow caught the eyes of this handsome guy with sharp jaw. If she could turn back time, she wouldn’t come. Or maybe didn’t open the door when she heard someone knocking and just slept all day.

Sebin backtracked at the whole reason how she ended up in this whole mess, she couldn’t do anything but blamed Sehun for leaving her alone.

She remembered how late she woke up that day. The sun was up high and her alarm blared like no tomorrow. It made her unwillingly reaching for her phone to turn off her alarm without the need to opening her eyes.

After five more minutes, the first memory she remembered after waking up was the unfamiliar surroundings that welcomed her as soon as she opened her eyes. For a moment, she freaked out when she couldn’t find her massive poster of GOT7 anywhere in the room. She woke up startled before recalling that she just moved into the dormitory of her university the day before and that precious poster of hers still rolled somewhere in the bunch of still packed boxes she didn’t open yet. And at that moment of realization, someone knocked on her dorm room, still clad in her usual sleep attire –which was a tank top and fluffy short- she sleepily opened the door just to find her forever pest best friend’s stoic face.

Sehun sighed when he saw her unpresentable state, though he looked as bored as usual. He pushed her head to the side with his two fingers, and entered the room without permission. Sebin just rolled her eyes as she closed the door behind her.  Sehun then took a seat at her messed up bed, pointedly stared at the other single bed in the room as he crossed his arms. “You should at least half neat or try to wake up as early as your roommate. That will take off a lot of burden for me”

At Sehun’s comment, Sebin eyes widened in another realization. Right, she had a roommate, which was nowhere present in the room at the moment. Sebin huffed, it wasn’t like they became close just after a day knowing each other.

“What are you doing here?” Sebin asked instead, was about to take her apple that she carelessly put on her study table.

Sehun stared at her like she grew a second head before let out another sigh, “You fool, we have New Student Induction Ceremony in about half an hour”

Just like that, her apple was forgotten, instead she grabbed her clothes and towel as fast as possible, not really hearing Sehun’s words as she left the room.

“Don’t forget to wear..” Sehun just shook his head, stared at the closed door in half annoyed. He then stood up, straightened his white shirt, and walked out of the room, not befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter