001

Haru Haru

Today was supposed to be one of the best and exciting days of Yuki's life. She was suppose to be going out with her boyfriend, Jiyong, to look for a tux for their prom. All of her happiness and enjoyment went a way when someone told her a secret. Yuki decided to tell Jiyong their was a change of plans and to meet her by the Han River.

*At the Han River*

Yuki watched at her once lovable boyfriend smiled and walked up to her when he spotted he.

"Hello, my love." Yuki felt her heart twitch when he spoke those words. Jiyong leaned in for a kiss but she stopped him. 

"What's wrong, love?"

"Stop calling me love! I don't want to hear that nonsense anymore!" Yuki could feel her angry that has been building up for some time now finally wanting to burst free.

*Flashback*

Yuki scanned the crowded court yard for her best friend, My Lien. She found her sitting at a table dozing off. 

"MY LIEN!! MY LIEN!! GET UP!!!" Yuki screamed into her ear and poked her back repeatedly.

"WHAAAT! Don't you see I'm trying to get some more sleep!!" My Lien gave her a crooked little smile showing she was just teasing.

"OH This isn't a time to be sleeping! You need to help me find a place to go with Jiyong to look for a tux!!" Yuki saw that the playful glint in My Lien's eyes had changed.

"Um... Well there's something I need to tell you about Jiyong, Yuki." Even with Yuki's nod telling her to continue, My Lien still wasn't to sure but knew she had to tell her.

"Okay, well I saw... Jiyong... kissing another girl..." The once loud court fell deaf on Yuki's ears once she heard what My Lien had to saw.

"So all those times people... accused Jiyong of cheating was true?" My Lien gave her a small nod. Yuki looked down at her feet in thought. Her hands bunching up her skirt.

My Lien felt extremely guilty for lying to Yuki, destroying her friend's once happy sprit. She didn't know it would take this much out of her but My Lien just couldn't help herself seeing Jiyong and Yuki together, it made her jealous. Jealous to the point where at times she could just tell Yuki she was an ugly . Which was not true at all. But she had liked Jiyong at first even though she has never told Yuki that and second because My Lien always wanted what Yuki had a stable and safe relationship with some one who loved her. 

*End of Flashback* 

"What nonsense, Keke?" Jiyong had a confused look on his face. He took a step closer to her reaching out his hand towards Yuki. 

"Don't come near me!!" Yuki stepped back and slapped his hand away from her. "You know exactly what nonsense, I'm talking about!!" She felt her voice rising. "ALL THOSE TIMES PEOPLE TOLD ME YOU CHEATED ON ME WERE TRUE!!!!" She felt tears ready to spill out of her eyes but she held them back not wanting him to see her cry. Although it wouldn't be the first. "I TOOK YOUR WORD AND NOBODY ELSE! DO YOU KNOW THE PAIN AND HURT I FELT WHEN PEOPLE WOULD SAY THAT TO ME!! I BET YO-" 

"YES, I DO!! You don't think I feel worried or scared that you might not trust me any more, when people tell those things to you! You know I love you and that will never change!" Jiyong grabbed her hands and pulled her close to him. Yuki gritted her teeth. 

"Let go of me NOW!" She tried to push him away but he was to strong and held her closer.

"No! Why won't you believe me?" He pulled her back to look at her, a firm grip still holding her arms though. Yuki could see that his eyes were turning red. She couldn't think about that now, she had to take her chance. Yuki closed her eyes and kneed him in his groin. Jiyong let go and dropped to his knees. He looked up at her with tears on his cheeks.

"Sorry, I had to end it this way but we are DONE KWON JIYONG!" She her heels and ran away. 

Jiyong tried to get up and run after her but it hurt too much. He also couldn't shot because his breath was knocked out of him.

Yuki stopped running when she was about a block from her house. She calmed her self down not wanting to think about what had just happen. To think what she had just lost. 

A/N: Hey guys, sorry I didn't update this sooner then I was planning to but I've just been really busy and couldn't do it. Plus when I started to do it I didn't save it  -________- Well this is just the first half of chapter one I don't have time to type the other part so I'll do it later^^ Peace~

Posted: February 9, 2012

Yuki opened her door and found her mother in the living room reading.

"Yuki? You're back so soon. Is everything alright?" Yuki thought about what to tell her mother. Her mother was never a big fan of Jiyong and would jump on him if he ever hurt her.

"Well, mom... I broke up with... Jiyong."

"WHAT!? What did that bast-"

"Mom, he didn't do anything wrong! I just felt. I felt like I didn't love him as much as I thought I did. So I broke up with him to not lead him on." Yuki's mother seem to calm down at what she heard.

"Alright, if you're sure. Do you-"

"I'm going to bed, mom."

Yuki dragged her feet across her floor, flopped on her bed, and burst in to tears. She didn't know if what she did was right or wrong but what she did know was that she did not want to get hurt. Yuki has seen her mom be physical abuse by her father and her older sister coming home crying because of a boy. She had promised herself that it would never happen to her.

Yuki was a zombie at school, mindlessly going to classes and not talking to anyone one. Well except for My Lien but even their conversations were short. Yuki would hear Jiyong voice in the halls but never looking up from her feet. She thinks Jiyong tried to talk to her a couple of times but someone would always stop him.

*3 weeks later*

"Yuki, come on you have to go to prom!"

"What's the point when I have no date and he's going to be there!? Plus you can't be my date since you have one." My Lien felt guilty, knowing that it was true. She thought at who would be willing to take Yuki. Then the perfect man popped up.

"I know!! Do you remember my cousin that goes to our school?"

"Yeah, but isn't he a senior? Why would he wan to take me? Also I barely know the guy."

"Hush up and stop complaining! There's two weeks until prom. That's time to get to know him. Plus you wouldn't want that beautiful dress that your mom bought for you to go to waste, now would you?" Yuki knew My Lien was right. Giving in to her she smiled for the first time in a long time.

Yuki was basically ripped from her bed the next morning by her oh so best friend.

"Come come on! Get up! The faster we get to school the faster you can get to know Seunghyun!!" Yuki rolled over on the floor, holding her hand up to the bright light of the sun.

"Aigoo, why did I agree to this?"

"Because you love me and you so know you want to go!!"

"THAT was a rhetorical question!" Yuki reluctantly got up and started to get ready.

Yuki tripped and stumbled over her own feet as My Lien pulled her to where Seunghyun was. They spotted him under a tree, reading.

"OhMyGawsh, My Lien!!! The kid has freaking GREEN HAIR!!"

"Oh It's not so bad, you'll get use to it and it's ice blue not green!!!!" Yuki didn't want to do this anymore. She was getting nervous. She hadn't spoken to any other male since she broke up with him.

"HEY, SEUNGHYUN!" My Lien started screaming, waving her hand, and walking towards him.

"Wait, wait! My Lien I don't want to do this any more!!" It was already to late. My Lien was pulling Yuki towards Seunghyun with a death grip.

"Hello, My Lien and friend." Seunghyun had a deep voice, surprisingly sending shivers down her back. Seunghyun closed his book and sent them a sweet smile. Yuki could already feel a blush raising in her cheeks.

"Seunghyun, this my friend Yuki. Yuki this is my cousin, Seunghyun. You remember her don't you, Seunghyun?" Seunghyun stared at her for a moment, taking in her features. 

"Yes, I believe I do."

"Great! I leave her with you then. I have a meeting to get to. Bye!" Yuki gave My Lien pleading eyes for her not to go but she pretended not to notice. There was a silence between them neither one not knowing what to say.

"Hey."

"Hey." Yuki gave a small wave.

Seunghyun patted the space next to him.

Maybe this blue hair won't be so bad.

Ignorant to both Seunghyun and Yuki was a fuming ex boyfriend. Jiyong watched as Yuki sat down and started talking with Seunghyun. He was unbelievably jealous!

Author's Note
YAAAAAAY!!! I finally finished the first chapter!! I'm so happy to get this done with and move over to the next one^^ See you guys then. ;) FANTASTIC BABY!! Posted: March 21, 2012